Pages

Total Pageviews

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~
♥ Divine Justice, Global Peace and Healing ~ As it is written: The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth (Matthew 5:5) ♥

Saturday 10 January 2015

Word of God from Bible Today 10th January 2015

This afternoon, earlier today I picked up the Holy Bible given by my great aunt - a Benedictine nun and asked God, what he wants me to know today - to share This is the message .

“Take courage, my children, cry to God,
    and he will deliver you from the power and hand of the enemy.
22 For I have put my hope in the Everlasting to save you,
    and joy has come to me from the Holy One,
because of the mercy which soon will come to you
    from your everlasting Savior.[a]
23 For I sent you out with sorrow and weeping,
    but God will give you back to me with joy and gladness for ever.
24 For as the neighbors of Zion have now seen your capture,
    so they soon will see your salvation by God,
which will come to you with great glory
    and with the splendor of the Everlasting.
25 My children, endure with patience the wrath that has come upon you from God.
Your enemy has overtaken you,
    but you will soon see their destruction
    and will tread upon their necks.
26 My tender sons have traveled rough roads;
    they were taken away like a flock carried off by the enemy.
27 “Take courage, my children, and cry to God,
    for you will be remembered by him who brought this upon you.
28 For just as you purposed to go astray from God,
    return with tenfold zeal to seek him.
29 For he who brought these calamities upon you
    will bring you everlasting joy with your salvation.” Baruch 4:21-29

This message was specific and the entire scripture can be found on the link below to read at your leisure. This is the most important message of all and because we are living in a world with people who are enemies of God, people who are enemies of God's people, we must also endure the difficulties we will face - before their destruction.

The placing of this scripture was where my right thumb was guided to open the page - right hand being the right way, God reveals.

On my left thumb placing, (what is leaving?)

Where are the princes of the nations,
    and those who rule over the beasts on earth;
17 those who have sport with the birds of the air,
    and who hoard up silver and gold,
in which men trust,
    and there is no end to their getting;
18 those who scheme to get silver, and are anxious,
    whose labors are beyond measure?
19 They have vanished and gone down to Hades,
    and others have arisen in their place. Baruch 3:16-19

This is what is written in reply to my prayer.

Peace be with you
Pauline Maria


No comments: