Pages

Total Pageviews

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~
♥ Divine Justice, Global Peace and Healing ~ As it is written: The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth (Matthew 5:5) ♥

Thursday 5 November 2015

Atheists & Believers - Mystery of Prayer Revealed


I cannot imagine not believing in nothing at all....and the reason for this is not by indoctrination or teaching or influence either. As a child when my mother became paralysed from the neck downwards - I prayed that she would live, when I was told she would not survive. I prayed for help one time to be saved from danger - and the danger I was facing was removed. 



One time I prayed with being stranded on a motorway with no petrol and I had forgotten my purse...Even if I could get to a petrol station I had no means to buy any. After turning on the engine a few times 'hoping that a miracle would come, all it did was flatten the battery. It was late, dark and cold outside. I was miles away from home. Putting my head in my hands, leaning on the steering wheel closing my eyes asking 'God please help me, with just enough petrol to get home'. ...

At the time I was 45 minutes away from home, and had to travel back 15 minutes to collect my bag that had also my house keys. Rationally the unexplained could not be justified. God sometimes shows the irrational way that he works is to remind people of the miraculous that takes place. Here I was on the A1 with a completely flat battery and no petrol at all. I sighed not knowing what to do next.

Turning on the engine one more time, it started straight away. And if you had seen my eyes watching the petrol gague go up almost half full of petrol - it was enough to get me back to Leeds Centre and to drive all the way home to Bolton. This is one experience that compounded my faith. 



God wants to show us his power..not to abuse. So pray that God rightfully rules over all of us and we learn to respect the most high authority because there are so many people who do not. 

The biggest wonders in prayer for me are the smallest miracles - just what I asked for arrived or came to me in some way for little or no cost whatsoever. It is for my personal learning to trust God.

The irony is that there are atheists who do pray yet do not realise it. They might dismiss the prayer if calling for help or a need. The One who bestows what they need does not reject this people. If anything it is through the sinners and non believers that he will reveal his truth again and again.. 

Just remember God is not a religion...Mystery is revealed in prayer and when prayers are heard and answered, we cannot ignore this happening. Once, twice, perhaps even many times...

In the Eastern Orthodox tradition, the personal relationship with God is encouraged and this is being known to be with Jesus Christ. It is personally known to be this way to preserve people. No man can say he has a right to rule over lands and people when he has not. No woman either. 

Muslims are taught - submission to God. Unfortunately there are those who have not understood the message who seek to change the divine plan to serve the interests of very selfish man. 

Both Muslims and Christians are taught to expect the return of Jesus Christ at any time. And as for the Jewish people - what we must never forget Jesus is Jewish. God preserved the Jews for his purpose and perhaps because there are those who recognise those who reject the authority of God. 

One day someone who said they do not believe in God - others are open with being atheists, thinking about this I wondered...If people reject God, perhaps this is why they are placed with ruling overlords - even if they have been self appointed. One lady I respect was arrested and thrown into jail because she defended her son, while the law courts were deciding his future. Not good at all.

England where the Godless easily remove children from homes, traumatise people, injustice is the norm and police also lawyers have spoke of many innocent people in prison too. All  I can say for the innocent in prison - they are witnesses to what is happening inside. And those who have incarcerated people for profit will pay the price eventually. Evil thrives when good people do nothing.

Instead of battling with the Godless - Pray. Seek Truth.

 Rejoice always,  pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. 1 Thessalonians 4:16-18



This is what is written and so we can gain further instruction:


 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes.For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one.Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.
And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people. Pray also for me, that whenever I speak, words may be given me so that I will fearlessly make known the mystery of the gospel, for which I am an ambassador in chains. Pray that I may declare it fearlessly, as I should. Ephesians 6:10-20
Whether we pray for help, healing, guidance, direction, protection, our needs to be met, nourishment, friends, forgiveness, these are just some reasons that people come to pray. The relationship with God starts with prayer - prayer meaning communion and communication with God. Be alert to being mis-led to pray in the name of Jesus Christ believers.
Finally, as a young woman, a friend used to say 'trust God' and I was in truth frustrated with that, especially in my situation. Had she said go into your room and pray to God, ask him to help you and strengthen you in this difficult time - she would repeat the helpful teaching. With the British legal system repeatedly violating me - being forced into court, set up to lose, and then sending  bailiffs to my home with two lots of homeless threats by oath-taking abusers - implied death threats too if I rock the boat. By what weapon will they use - black magic? I am not the only one serving God - sharing these experiences. Judgement day will surely come.
Parents protect your children. Raise them with love.
Raise your children to know God is the Authority....and the mystery of why Jesus Christ was born in a very specific bloodline, born for all people - no law court can ever deny. There is the law of birthright and adoption is a legal process. Both these laws were planned long ago.
Peace be with you
Pauline Maria.

No Copyright infringement intended


No comments: