Pages

Total Pageviews

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~
♥ Divine Justice, Global Peace and Healing ~ As it is written: The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth (Matthew 5:5) ♥

Saturday 21 November 2015

ISIS or Isis - What is Revealed. What is Foretold.

In these last 24 hours the increase of different ways of writing ISIS, or Isis came to my attention, however I am not looking at these news headlines every day...It was just an observation today.

When a newspaper report is publishing a headline, often it can give clues of what we are meant to know about. As with scanning the previous article, we know now the world powers are talking..they are collaborating, planning a course of action and that decision is being shown to destroy.

Seeing one of the headlines earlier, I remembered a Scripture.

I've heard a message from the LORD, and a messenger has been sent among the nations: "Gather together and come up against her, and rise up to fight. Jeremiah 49:14

So returning to ISIS or Isis, the feminine is identified here.

For those who hear the voice of the Lord, it is written:

“And if you faithfully obey the voice of the Lord your God, being careful to do all his commandments that I command you today, the Lord your God will set you high above all the nations of the earth. And all these blessings shall come upon you and overtake you, if you obey the voice of the Lord your God. Deuteronomy 28:1-2

Some other scriptures are included here:

Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord, the people whom he has chosen as his heritage!  Psalm 32:12

For the nation and kingdom that will not serve you shall perish; those nations shall be utterly laid waste. Isaiah 60:12

If my people who are called by my name humble themselves, and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

He shall judge between many peoples, and shall decide for strong nations far away; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning hooks; nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war anymore; Micah 4:3

“Therefore wait for me,” declares the Lord, “for the day when I rise up to seize the prey. For my decision is to gather nations, to assemble kingdoms, to pour out upon them my indignation, all my burning anger; for in the fire of my jealousy all the earth shall be consumed. Zephaniah 3:8

“O house of Israel, can I not do with you as this potter has done? declares the Lord. Behold, like the clay in the potter's hand, so are you in my hand, O house of Israel. If at any time I declare concerning a nation or a kingdom, that I will pluck up and break down and destroy it, and if that nation, concerning which I have spoken, turns from its evil, I will relent of the disaster that I intended to do to it. And if at any time I declare concerning a nation or a kingdom that I will build and plant it, and if it does evil in my sight, not listening to my voice, then I will relent of the good that I had intended to do to it. Jeremiah 18:6-10

He shall judge between the nations, and shall decide disputes for many peoples; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning hooks; nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war anymore. Isaiah 2:4

“And if you faithfully obey the voice of the Lord your God, being careful to do all his commandments that I command you today, the Lord your God will set you high above all the nations of the earth. And all these blessings shall come upon you and overtake you, if you obey the voice of the Lord your God. Deuteronomy 28:1-2

 Read more

This is indeed what is written in the translated Scriptures - Translated because they were not written in their original form in English and yet, it has been revealed that Christ himself had instructed for these to be made available to everyone. If people are not grasping why this is so, I hope this will become more clear.#

It is also written: 13"I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end." Revelation 22:13

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me. John 14:6

Peace be with you
Pauline Maria

No comments: