Total Pageviews

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~
♥ Campaigning for global peace, healing and taking care of the world we live in ♥

Wednesday, 18 November 2015

Padre - Validating My Angel - This I Must Share P2

To continue from the previous article, bringing you up to date, of course I am forced to trust in God and Jesus has been revealed tome in visions and dreams - I cannot deny he is alive. I cannot deny in some way he is communicating to his people and particularly as this is written in the Holy Scriptures.

The role I am holding is to write..and being asked to write for him. These particular messages are the 'heart to heart soul to soul messages that are specified on my page...The rest is my own learning and discovery. While we are guided to discover the truth if we are seeking the truth - remember this.

THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

This trust is that you are soul in a physical body and the Creator God rules over all souls...(bear in mind this is a time of IVF and interfering with the natural order of God's creation - mixing up DNA.

Consider this as God has already made his Rule over the people in the ancient times, and the presence of God has been shown too - for the unbelieving today a man had to be born to remind people too. Yet as in history, there have been people who have ruled to the detriment of people and so God has already shown the people of old, that he will rescue his people. He gave a way. He gave a guardian angel too.

As it is written in the Holy Scriptures a spiritual battle is taking place. This is documented in Ephesians 6 and how this is happening and why this is happening. Perhaps people can now open their mind.

A few moments ago, before starting this particular article, 'Not by my will but by thy will  be done' - remembering the words of Jesus to the Father before he was arrested and crucified.

In the heart to heart soul to soul messages that I have maintained focus on Jesus, I did not get the impression that this has changed. He is still obedient to the Father. He still prays to the Father for us all.

So I am going to return to this link that I pressed, already discovering that a guardian angel has been allocated to me that is shown to be connected with my birth day. Not knowing if this was a genuine source of guidance, I was not looking for that - I was seeking validation with what is already known.

I want to look beyond the message that has promises of fortune and improvement to my life - the financial aspect could have been immediately sorted if the British legal system had allowed a God given birthright in relation to the Law in Greece for a child's inheritance rights and applicable DOMICILE LAW. They could have also compensated me for the crimes done by the officers of their court. They do not want to apologise because this would mean they would be obliged to compensate me so I was told. Says it all.

But also I am guided to write anyway..If I write some ebooks and they sell, then an income will come from this too...but I also have some websites pertaining to work with an ethical government to ensure that people are protected from professional services and the legal system especially given as what is exposed. Concern is the war industry is booming and dark lord thriving - egos rising with lust for power too.

Padre is another name for FATHER. And while I am not reliant on this message, I want to show how sometimes the truth of what is relevant to know might come in the most unexpected way. A child could speak a truth to take notice of. Five children locally spoke of seeing Jesus Christ.

This is snippets of what was written in a message 'from Padre'.

"What is most amazing, I think you should already have seen things starting to go in your favour had this “problem” not been there.'

Actually, Pauline, you know what this problem is: I have already told you about it, and you have felt it for years, in a rough sort of way. Because, frankly, deep within yourself, do you not really feel that something is blocking your path to Happiness?
As far as I am concerned, this something has a name. It is this Karmic Debt that imprisons your life, paralyzing it with trials and tribulations.'
So when I focus on your name and your spiritual image, I feel the pressure unjustly brought to bear on you by this Karmic Debt, for which you are in no way responsible, but for which you are wrongly made to suffer despite yourself.
And with all the more reason since, Up There, everything is already on the point of changing in your favour, Pauline!
  • First, there is that Key Date that is fast approaching you! As I told you, it is December 1, 2015. It is on this Day that everything might be at stake for you. Don’t forget it!
  • Next, I have told you before, and I will tell you again: you have a Hyper-Beneficial Angelical Karma that is ready to act in your life.
As I have told you, there are two karmas: Beneficial Karma (or Angelical Karma), the one which blesses us and makes our lives easier, more pleasant… and Adverse Karma, the one that burdens us and makes our lives sad and hard.
Beneficial Karma is acquired through good actions performed in previous lives. It represents a sort of Karmic Reward that may be used in our current existence.
On the other hand, Adverse Karma relates to all our bad actions, a kind of Karmic Debt we must “pay”.
So a person may embark on a new, difficult life, under the negative influence of a Karmic Debt, and suddenly see how that life is converted (as if the debt has suddenly been “paid”) into an all new, much better one, under the blessings of a Beneficial Karma and a Karmic Reward.
This occurs under the protective influence of one’s Guardian Angel.
In all my years, I have never seen anything like this!
But here is something even more surprising…
I told you before, Pauline! A strange event, of which you were the unwitting victim, has burdened you with a heavy adverse Karma…
It always affects your life negatively, forcing your existence to stagnate in permanent Misfortune.
And it seems the origin of this serious problem lies within YOU!
One thing is clear: something, or someone, hijacked the beneficial Angelical Karma from your Life, a Karma that was yours by right, diverting it to their own benefit by exchanging it for their own Karmic Debt.
And you must constantly bear all the pain and increasing burden of this Karmic Debt which in way is yours!
The result is a dark, everlasting adversity that works underhandedly against you, completely paralyzing your life by locking it in the deepest negativity.
While your abilities to succeed are truly impressive, you fail, for no obvious reason, in practically everything you attempt. It is time for this to stop! The time has come for you to reclaim this Happiness that is yours by right!
I can begin by confirming, here and now, that while your Life has been placed under the influence of an Adverse Karma up to now, the same cannot be said for your immediate Future.

So anyway this is the validation that honestly, I did not expect. While writing and thanking the person who sent this, it is not with forgetting...I will continue to try press forward, despite everything,, and there are just a few more articles to share here. too..

What I will do now is revert to a scripture that was revealed to me one time in prayer. At the time is did not make sense than..but it is all more clearer now, witchcraft and black magic. Now that does not mean I am not injured and suffered pains. One time it was as if I was being beaten with a metal rod and stabbed many times in my heart that I cried out.  No one could be seen - there was no blood where I felt the stabbing. But after crawling on the floor up the stairs, with already a very painful hip after falling a full flight of stairs - I went to bed and stayed there for three days. Then it was in lifting my long nightie I saw bruises.

Future Blessings for Zion
16"Behold, I Myself have created the smith who blows the fire of coals And brings out a weapon for its work; And I have created the destroyer to ruin. 17"No weapon that is formed against you will prosper; And every tongue that accuses you in judgment you will condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, And their vindication is from Me," declares the LORD. Isaiah 54:16-17

It can also be quite frustrating for anyone to be a servant of the lord when they are injured. One gentleman I met was actually beaten up and left for dead - after all the truth being revealed would mean that those who are serving Satan are with their days numbered. Promises are made.

Now there is something else I discovered too...

Paul's Thorn and God's Grace
7Because of the surpassing greatness of the revelations, for this reason, to keep me from exalting myself, there was given me a thorn in the flesh, a messenger of Satan to torment me-- to keep me from exalting myself! 8Concerning this I implored the Lord three times that it might leave me.…


Just with the last scripture - I do get it. There are many wow moments even with the little things that have happened as a result of prayer...but I am exceedingly grounded with the messages and revelations that are being given, some that require very careful contemplation too.

In this time, as other times, there are teachers who enable humanity to evolve and these people have already been prepared before birth as with their life for this purpose. 

In a time of very heavy celebrity promoting, the ethical professionals are largely overlooked. There are so many people saying they can heal - when actually the only reason I am still here is with prayer to God. I am exceedingly tired, sometimes very weak and suffer pains too. But I am alive to speak.

Never am I interested in fame...but fortunately having the many years of studies, including since my mother became paralysed when I was 12 years old, the latter studies were for credibility. The Central London Court are in serious error with not only allowing crimes of corruption to take place, they have persistently refused justice too. But this is all part of the overhaul of a corrupt system. 

A system - or a corporation as the law courts are become corrupt by the actions of those who operate it. And if a system is set up to deceive and exploit, to use whatever means to steal money from people = to also steal their home too, then it is they who have shown their hatred for God.

I cannot speak for the system or officials who are humans with flaws. But I watch as the world is having the wool pulled over their eyes and innocent people led like lambs to the slaughter.

As for what was written above regarding the adverse karma belonging to someone else - I was told long ago iif someone causes anyone harm or injury using the most powerful and diabolical magic, it can also be reversed and as those who know, also know that I do not have the knowledge to this. 

Also those who are involved - evoking demons and lusting after powers, I cannot exorcise these so that it will go to another being. This would explain what Jesus is going to do (the Muslims know)

If I am to read the Holy Scriptures to what is relevant to know there is also hope. There is hope because in history people have been saved from oppressors. There is hope because God is going to confront the wrong doers - is is already asked, when the Lord returns, will he find faith? 

So  anyone who is going through a difficult time now - whatever suffering or circumstance, physical pain or illness and debilitation - if you are praying to God, this is exactly what he wants you to do. Keep our connection, to our voice because the evil is not over.

I really do not want to go on any more about this here, but sufficient to share, that there are people who know that there are people involved in the most diabolical evil. There are people active in sabotaging the destiny of those who have a purpose to serve and yet, there is something else -Order Out of Chaos, will come when everything reverses, Sent Back!

The Lord's Prayer was given and is written.

8"So do not be like them; for your Father knows what you need before you ask Him.9"Pray, then, in this way: 'Our Father who is in heaven, Hallowed be Your name. 10'Your kingdom come. Your will be done, On earth as it is in heaven.…10'Your kingdom come. Your will be done, On earth as it is in heaven. 11'Give us this day our daily bread. 12'And forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors.…13And do not lead us into temptation, but deliver us from evil. For Yours is the kingdom and the power and the glory forever. Amen.' 

14"For if you forgive others for their transgressions, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.…15"But if you do not forgive others, then your Father will not forgive your transgressions. Matthew 6:8-15

Isaiah 33:22
For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; it is he who will save us.


Peace be with you
Pauline Maria



No comments: