Total Pageviews

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~
♥ Campaigning for global peace, healing and taking care of the world we live in ♥

Monday, 18 January 2016

Message To Eulalia Lee - 'The Vows Have Been Written'

This message was uploaded on the anniversary of my father's death  21st October 2013. Since this time I am learning more of what is happening, the ancient laws and promises made to the people too.

One of the lessons we are all invited to learn, that God does not break his promises to the people, and in this generation, unfortunately so many people are distracted from seeking the Lord in Truth too.

We cannot know what is written in someone else's heart. The people who are receiving personal revelation from God are with pure intentions and sincere heart. Anyone who is chosen by God for this, is connected with Jesus who is revealed to the person. These messages are for a specific purpose. The Divine Plan is unfolding and God's Plan will succeed over all that man could try to work - to our detriment.

The following video identifies that 'the vows have been written'.



In this message, the lady chosen to share this is someone who values the meaning of marriage and is filled with love in her heart. This love so many people have been distracted from in their sacred unions.

A vow is a solemn oath - a promise that is made

The vow already written indicates this future is ordained, In the wedding ceremony, the tradition continues. The couple both exchange wedding vows before being declared man and wife,.

It is written' whom God joins together let no man part. This is the wedding vow of the Groom to the Bride and the already prepared words for the Bride to the Groom.

Transcript - 
Do not look back to this world with desires to settle in. You are walking down the aisle now My bride, and you must leave your past life behind and walk towards Me to start Our new life that has been prepared. Do not be concerned with those who are seated and watch your every move, they are but the guests of this event and this is your day. Do not be concerned with how you appear to others, for I Am your dress coordinator and am pleased with the beauty of My bride. Walk carefully, step by step so that you do not stumble, yet walk with grace and smile. Radiate in My light and do not cease to smile for this moment will be recorded for eternity. 

Listen not to the whispers that are passed along the crowd, but hear My voice. Understand how to be humble and yet know your worth, for you are My bride. I carefully selected and chose you amongst many. For this reason you must never discredit your worth or value to Me. 

Fix your eyes on Me as you move forward towards Me, for this is your wedding day and this moment is Ours. Leave your past behind and grab My hand, gaze into My eye and see the delight that I have in receiving you. Tune out the world around you and focus on your bridegroom. Can you hear Me? I recite My vows before you now. 

I, your King and your Lord; Take you, My beloved and My bride; to be My queen, to cherish and to hold, to deliver from sickness into health. I receive you for better or for worse, just as you are, with no further expectation or obligation unto me, but only to unconditionally love Me as I have loved you. I promise to give unto you with great joy, My eternal riches, to comfort you with My warmth, to protect you from all the enemies of this world, to fight for you, to provide for you, and to love you eternally and unconditionally. These promises are eternal and true, they are formed from the essence of My being and blessed by My father. You are Mine for eternity, joined in union by the Father, therefore what God joins together in union, no man shall tear apart.

Now My beloved, recite unto Me these words which have already been prepared for you;

'I, your faithful and loving bride; accept you, my honorable and loving Lord; into holy union as One. I will honor you and worship you every day of eternity. I will not fear but rather trust in you and your love and ability. I will serve you joyously, singing and praising unto you. I promise to be faithful and true in every waking moment before me. I promise to leave home only from your order to serve you and will always return to My seat next to you. I will receive gratefully from all that you provide and represent you only from Your glory. I will unconditionally love, honor, and cherish You all of my days for eternity.'

Gaze upon Me only now and prepare yourself, for now I will lift your veil. Know that I have anxiously longed for this day and that it gives Me great joy to see you before Me as My bride. This day has been carefully planned and coordinated in eternity past by My Father. This marriage has been prearranged as you were born to be My bride, and since I have longed to remove your veil and give you your kiss. My kiss seals the marriage, Our union. This is your seal, your wedding ring, your eternal gift and inheritance from your bridegroom. You will wear it all the days of eternity and it will never leave you. There will be nothing you or any creation in the vast of existence can do to remove My seal from you. 

Remain fixed on Me and block out the world beside you. Receive your kiss from Me and remain in
My arms. I will not let go of you and I will carry you to Our first dance in the ballroom. This is a private moment, just you and I. We move in harmony with another, gracefully and effortless around the dance floor. I will proudly display you as My beautiful bride and announce you to the world as My queen. They will know that I have greatly loved you. In as much as the King is worshiped and respected, so then I require no less for My queen. You will be honored and served at My side with great gratitude and joy. 

I will carry you in My arms through the open door that I have put before you which no one can shut. I will deliver you through the threshold into your kingdom, the place that I have prepared for you. I anxiously await for this moment, for I have many more gifts that I desire to shower you with. This is Our time My beautiful bride, let no one take it from you. Keep your focus on Me and your crown.
.
When something is written - it will be done.

What is written will come to pass. Promises too.

Message to the Church in Philadelphia
10Because you have kept the word of My perseverance, I also will keep you from the hour of testing, that hour which is about to come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth.11'I am coming quickly; hold fast what you have, so that no one will take your crown12'He who overcomes, I will make him a pillar in the temple of My God, and he will not go out from it anymore; and I will write on him the name of My God, and the name of the city of My God, the new Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from My God, and My new name.…Revelation 3:10-12

In the Holy Scriptures 'the marriage supper of the lamb' is written. People are talking about this and so rising awareness of this wedding is coming to greater attention for people to take notice of.

And the angel said[a] to me, “Write this: Blessed are those who are invited to the marriage supper of the Lamb.” And he said to me, “These are the true words of God.” Revelation 19:9

Read the scripture reference in full here 
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation+19%3A6-9&version=ESV

In 2012, when Jesus began making his return known, it was in this painting. This was in the days of Queen Elizabeth's II 60th Diamond Jubilee. Children locally began speaking of seeing him and speaking with him. They said he was wearing his crown. Jubilee is a reminder of Biblical Jubilee Laws.

I AM With You Always

It was later in 2012, one day through an Inspired Revelation Painting on A4 size, allowing the Holy Spirit to show me what was being revealed - the image is clear. Some people see nothing at all.

In this painting 'The King' is crowned and wearing a robe standing high. People were around. Walking towards him is seen the back of a lady with long golden hair - perhaps a ring maiden...and behind this figure, near the bottom of the page, the back of a woman with dark hair piled high, is wearing a white dress, as if a wedding dress. If you take a magnifying glass - claw marks are seen on her back.

The King Returns


The title is not 'The wedding'...but 'The King Returns'.

There are people who say the Bible Truth is written to control people and keep people down. What part are they reading if at all. Does God forbid our prayer and asking to be guided in truth.

In the scripture it is written to quote ' Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. John 14:6

Those who have the Father also have the Son and those who have the Son also have the Father. Those who are praying that Jesus shine his face on individuals - why? Prayer being powerful. In this time people are being guided to communicate to God directly and ask for the truth to be revealed. It will.



We are only revealed what we can understand and what we are meant to understand now, Jesus is returning. While this video was published on 21st October 2013 - Jesus being married is fundamental to scriptural prophesy. In the last book of Revelation, it is written so clearly in simple translation:

Jesus is Coming
16"I, Jesus, have sent My angel to testify to you these things for the churches. I am the root and the descendant of David, the bright morning star."17The Spirit and the bride say, "Come." And let the one who hears say, "Come." And let the one who is thirsty come; let the one who wishes take the water of life without cost. Revelation 22:16-17

The wedding vow about is truly a Sacred Wedding Vow.

The Sacred Marriage is a marriage between two souls are brought together as one...These souls are brought together by God and if you decide you want such a marriage, we must Seek God first..

Peace be with you
Pauline Maria

No comments: