Total Pageviews

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~
♥ Campaigning for global peace, healing and taking care of the world we live in ♥

Monday, 18 January 2016

Zachary Wilkinson: 'My Wedding Vow' - The Proposal

The previous message was published on 21st October 2013

When a message is given more than once, we are to take notice. The emphasis of the wedding, is with the Wedding Vow being written too. The transcript shared here is copied from Zachary's page.

This video was uploaded on 23rd December 2013



The previous message was uploaded 21st October - same year. The bridegroom preparing his wedding vow and sharing his intentions with his helpers, who are chosen by him, is also timely.

Zachary states: 'I did not write this word when I got it, but I wrote it down when I finished it and it was 7:29'  I am not sure if he meant to say I did not write the time when I got it....bear this in mind.

'Please seek the Lord first! Use discernment as always. Message is below. Love you all

Message:
I Yahshuah HaMashiach take My Bride to be My lawfully Wedded Wife. I promise to devote My Life to her for eternity giving her the Kingdom I have prepared for her. I will never forsake or never leave her. She is Mine to hold and nothing will ever come between us. I give this oath to you My Bride to stay by My Word, to not leave and go back on what was spoken by My Lips. You are the apple of my Eye and I will treat you with the utmost care and Love. What is Mine is your My Bride, nothing that I have in My store house will be held back from you. Ask and you shall receive. My Love for you My Bride is a branch that never ceases to bare fruit. I will continually poor My Love for you. As your Husband I will guide and lead you. I will be your comforter and protector through all things. Joy shall be your Life and pure Love shall be the cup you drink from. I AM the I AM, nothing is above I, for nothing but the Father is beside Me. I give this Ring of My Covenant with you to always stay by My side and to never forsake Me. I Yahshuah take this hand in marriage in front of ALL of My Creation to show My pursuit and endurance in this marriage. I shall give her My Life and whatever she asks shall be granted. She is My Love and I will make her feel special, for she has been loyal to the end and has not left Me for another. Take this Ring My Bride and accept this Covenant for I have given My Life for you and you have given your life for Me. I will show you the hidden Truths of My creation as a gift of My Love. I will treat you as royalty with My Love as a cornerstone. Take My Hand and accept this marriage for I have awaited this day to show you My True Love. You will have the work of My Hands as your resting place and your Jewels and ornaments shall shine for eternity. You have made yourself ready for Me and have come out of your chamber to meet Me. Thank you darling for watching and awaiting My return, I will not make your wait worthless, I shall make it beyond your imagination can conjure up. I Love you My Bride do not look back for your time for the Wedding Supper is here. Listen to My voice and My voice only for I am your everything, nothing can match to Me. This is your time to shine My Love, so shine bright of My Love for you. Accept this marriage whole heartily and rest in My Covenant. I Love you My darling, never leave My side. 

Love Yahshuah, Jesus Christ, Adonai and King of kings'

Jesus making his declaration of intention in marriage in this way, he is doing so in front of the whole world. He is using his instruments to bring this message to people.  This appears to be a marriage proposal.

In personal revelation, especially in the last 12 months I have been guided to note down the time and see what is written in the Holy Scriptures because the Spirit will lead us to what is most relevant to know, if anything to validate the message directly of to bring more understanding to know

...he taught them as one having authority, and not as their scribes. Matthew 7:29

28Then Jesus cried out in the temple, teaching and saying, "You both know Me and know where I am from; and I have not come of Myself, but He who sent Me is true, whom you do not know. 29"I know Him, because I am from Him, and He sent Me."  John 7:28-29

(All the people, even the tax collectors, when they heard Jesus' words, acknowledged that God's way was right, because they had been baptized by John. Luke 7:29


From what is written in the holy scriptures and also what is being revealed in this time - the next Royal wedding is going to be a huge event. People are being prepared to expect this now.

Peace be with you
Pauline Maria

No comments: