Pages

Total Pageviews

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~
♥ Divine Justice, Global Peace and Healing ~ As it is written: The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth (Matthew 5:5) ♥

Wednesday 24 February 2016

Jesus Heart to Heart Soul to Soul 19 February 2016

On 19 February 2016 another message was written with my focus on Jesus asking him what he wanted me to know. Noting the start 23;40 (41)  and finish 0:12 (13) am  scriptures will be identified afterwards. 

This message was written two days before a vision of seeing the world on fire, followed by another vision of seeing a baby that appeared to be as if comforted by clouds. .See relevant articles about this.

Heart to heart, soul to soul with focus on Jesus, the message came:

Just write for me dear one. Hear me sweet heart of mine as you come closer to me in your focus you are resonating with my energy all of the time. This is how it is with other people too. 
I understand your conflict and anguish in this time,. You have been robbed  and made ill by the trauma and actions of those who pretend to serve me. They do not.
They forgot me long ago. They have fear of consequence - fear of losing earnings instead of putting wrongs right for my people. 
Well my servants and helpers are not blocking doing right by anyone. They are still helping and still doing right by the people. Show why they cannot be trusted any more.
A child who is naughty if not told off will injure itself, for not abiding by boundaries of safety. It is not OK to injure my people to be paid in an official role.
The world is being tested and when the Father shakes the earth they will come running to who? 
Who will save them when the bricks will fall?
Who will save them when the fire of the Wrath of God the Father comes to smoulder everything and burn the works up? 
Who will save them if they are without a home? Their relatives are gone and they deal treacherously with those who are closest to home.
The back scratching begins for the deeds that will be bare and for the venomous reactions for their actions. The plague that comes will not be stopped. 
Who will save them dear one? Will you pray for them or not? 
Read your scriptures and you will find the father does not allow you to pray to save their souls. Pray for the people who need this the most. 
Help them who are alone and suffering - help the furnishing of homes and help the new ones have a start in life where you can and when abundance comes. You will have much more to give and delegate too.
I need the laws changing to protect the people and preserve my people. They deny the Levites birthright and expect they go against what they are told.  So the warning comes again and again and again until no more.  
I can do no more. I wait patiently to see some more and then I will call my army to deal with those who will not take notice of the reprimands. 
My army are the people who will point out the scriptures and warn and warn of the wrath of God. But what they have done is too late. 
The one that serves the god of death does not serve the God of life. He serves for short term gains and because the family structure in place needs maintaining. 
They must learn their lessons and be brought low. 
Those who seek to be guided by me in truth can gain clarity of the law. They do not need to interpret. They need to remember the truth as has been shown to you before.
Share this understanding and explain how you are shown to connect the dots. 
My chosen are since before the are born; prepared and nurtured - hearing my voice in truth. Do I not say this in the scriptures too?
Do my sheep hear my voice in truth? 
My sheep have the Holy Spirit within their being. Those who do not, do not hear my voice. Ask them: Where is your divine right to rule over my people? They have none!
They reject the law and they reject the one who was chosen by God the Father. So the fatherless suffer and are lost.
They deprive the people to know God the Father through me - I do not need those who go against me and the Father in truth and I will choose my helpers of the elite I seek - the purest of hearts and meekest of people. 
I gave my family a Royal birthright as was the Father's instruction. He made me for my people to preserve my family and my paretns married so that I could be adopted and adopt my family in this time line now. 
Oh how they trick the people and think they get away with what they do. They do not. You do not need to know names - They know who they are and what they do.
Soon the feathers will rustle and people will be nervous. 
They who sit in power will weep.  
I cannot say any more now but all will become clear in time and you will see. 
Nothing escapes the Father's attention.
Your destiny was planned before you were born. My destiny was planned before I was born. My helpers destiny and even the wicked had their destiny planned with the knowledge of the wicked also documented.  It cannot endure.
The slaves will be set free and lifted up to meet the Father and Son in heaven before my return. Those who knew me and belong to me have seen me and the family they belong too. 
I cannot endure the suffering of my people forever but I will strengthen the resolve for now. When the wrath comes - know it is justified; more than justified.
They will be no more.'
  
The scriptures give warnings..The message is harsh.

The times starting and finishing this message scriptures are given.

But the other rebuked him, saying, “Do you not fear God, since you are under the same sentence of condemnation? And we indeed justly; for we are receiving the due reward of our deeds; but this man has done nothing wrong.”  Luke 23:40-41

Jesus Christ was and is an innocent man.

Revelation 12 and 13 are included for reference

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation+12
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation%2013&version=RSV

With the date 19th February I am identifying this scripture too

Say to all the congregation of the people of Israel, You shall be holy; for I the Lord your God am holy. Leviticus 19:2

Peace be with you
Pauline Maria

No comments: