Pages

Total Pageviews

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~
♥ Divine Justice, Global Peace and Healing ~ As it is written: The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth (Matthew 5:5) ♥

Thursday 11 February 2016

Jesus Heart to Heart Soul to Soul 6 February 2016


Now there are people who are still having doubts about a personal relationship with Christ and yet it is through Christ who has the Spirit of the Father within his being that He is conveying His Truth.

If you have the Holy Spirit within you, You have Christ too.

Praying to God the Father in the name of Jesus came by his request. Being guided by the Holy Spirit is with keeping focus on God and on Christ. This allows his message to be given. It is written:

A New Heart and Spirit
26"Moreover, I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; and I will remove the heart of stone from your flesh and give you a heart of flesh.27"I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will be careful to observe My ordinances. 28"You will live in the land that I gave to your forefathers; so you will be My people, and I will be your God.… Ezekiel 36:26=28

The following message was given 6th February 2016 at 13:26 and finished 14:11. As the clock is one minute slow I will include this time ie 13:26-27 and 14:11-12 with relevant scriptures at the end.

Heart to heart, Soul to Soul, Jesus says:

You know Pauline, I will help  you on your path and hear your prayer for the people. I have shown you miracles take place with prayer and when you tell people, they are through me, you remind people with precision too. Please emphasis precision for this is important, to be specific in what you ask for and then it will be done.
Darling one, the Father wants you to win back souls and so as people pray and see their prayers answered, he will quickly win trust and divert away from those who distract my people to take them away from learning the truth.
I am not here for competition neither to compete. I have no interest to combat with small minds either. I have shown the very small children who I am and they know me. Their souls born of the Father do not belong to those who reject him and the Son. 
The children will bring faith again and there will be a continuity of truth restored again to where corruption of the truth is for power and gains. This is not what I have asked for. The Father did not permit anyone to change His Law or to hold people as ransom.
The wicked times are here and arrogance too. 
Many will fall by the wayside. Some will restore the way of return with repentance. On this I can say no more because it is a choice of Free Will to return to the Father. Without this the soul cannot find its way home. Without the Father the soul is lost. Like children who do not listen to their parents who guide them in the right way and pray, the children easily fall away to the temptations of the outside world - exploitation, distraction, abuse and neglect by misplaced trust and when the child falls into the hands of the enemy - the parents look on - reject and blame when if they had provided the secure home, the child would not have sought all that was not. 
In this time forgiveness is paramount for the victim of abuse and neglect lives with pain, hurt and poor choices that caused their downfall and exploitation. 
The marriage out of fear and seeking security offers no security. It is without divine love. 
The sacred marriage is sacred and holy and the children born and raised in a sacred marriage will know love and acceptance and the holy light of divine love that radiates in the family.
It is a mistake to look at wealth and rich estates as being all holy and pure, while God has blessed some people with wealth and prosperity, they will have hard lessons to learn and challenges too. No one is exempt. 
The soul searching still takes place and choices are given. No one forces choices on what to do - the choice to do good and be considerate to people is to give to everybody.
I have known you live among people of all walks of life and yet the best of you comes out when helping the most vulnerable. You being placed in a position to be vulnerable and to hide away in pain and shame was the act of the enemy and friends who wanted you to fall heavily. 
You were never on that high mountain and yet you have seen my chosen one, unknowingly, how people attack you verbally, physically and in circumstance because of jealousy of what you have been given from the Father and that you earned over many lifetimes.
Pauline, if the teacher is rejected the student will not learn.
You sought to learn and seek the truth. You pray to the Father who hears and you talk with me. Now I teach because the Father teaches through me and I ask and obey him.
Darling you have not obeyed all you have been given and you have not fulfilled all your promises. You think this is your fault and doubt the task you have been given in this life you have been reborn into. I told you a very selfish people do not want people to progress in this land of yours and they do not want people to be free. They serve a dark lord - power for a mission, a goal that will never be fulfilled.
The people will return the right way because too many know something is wrong. The system of prostitution is the structure that lives, each being paid for what they are willing to do.
The Father seeks righteousness and faith. He seeks nobility and finds none because the titles are empty. The actors on the stage are second rate. The slate will be wiped clean and a new foundation laid.  Nothing can be built without me for all was given to me and I gave this world for people to live and thrive. I did not make rules other than righteous justice to be done, peace between peoples and for mankind to love his brother and sister. 
I want to see strong women for leadership and family unity. 
When men are industrious, they can build and create great things. Mansions on earth can house families.The ego needs to live with excess. 
A family divided with wealth and neglect of the children and siblings and elders is nothing to be proud of. If you become wealthy by the choices and actions you make, be careful what you do before you make one.  Children are being raised to see money is the cause and solution to problems.
You love your family. Their love of money has caused loss to you. 
I love my family and love you.'

Of the times 13:26-27 and 14:11-12 it is written in Scriptures:


26 And then they will see the Son of man coming in clouds with great power and glory. 27 And then he will send out the angels, and gather his elect from the four winds, from the ends of the earth to the ends of heaven. Mark 13:26-27

26 “Fellow children of Abraham and you God-fearing Gentiles, it is to us that this message of salvation has been sent. 
27 The people of Jerusalem and their rulers did not recognize Jesus, yet in condemning him they fulfilled the words of the prophets that are read every Sabbath. Acts 13:26-27

11 Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the works themselves. 12 Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. John 14:11-12

11 And the Lord said to Moses, “How long will this people despise me? And how long will they not believe in me, in spite of all the signs which I have wrought among them? 12 I will strike them with the pestilence and disinherit them, and I will make of you a nation greater and mightier than they.” Numbers 14:11-12

Peace be with you
Pauline Maria

No comments: