Pages

Total Pageviews

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~
♥ Divine Justice, Global Peace and Healing ~ As it is written: The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth (Matthew 5:5) ♥

Wednesday 16 March 2016

'I will pour out my indignation on the nations' Word of the Lord 16th March 2016

Today I woke with the word of the Lord on my mind

'I will pour out my indignation on the nations' - nothing more and nothing less.

Obviously the next step is to identify this with being written in the Holy Scriptures because any message from the Lord God will also be validated.  This I will do and share here to read.

Also I thought about the gathering of people in Europe.

The Judgment on Jerusalem
7"My decision is to gather nations, To assemble kingdoms, To pour out on them My indignation, All My burning anger; For all the earth will be devoured By the fire of My zeal. Zephaniah 3:8

Keeping this message just as it is - the truth is written and the reason why this is written is also shown. It is not a coincidence that the British legal system threatened me with homelessness - here  oath taking lawyers who have told me that I can be forced into court when already set up to lose the first time. The court  sent bailiffs to my home. The second time they accepted   a dishonest affidavit that contradicts the law in Greece sent by a attorney there. Fifteen years of the ease at corrupting  the court and ignore that word and authority of God in this land - God is not happy - evidently!

But everything is written to prove God knows everything too!

To expand on the scripture that is written, in context:

The Judgment on Jerusalem
7"I said, 'Surely you will revere Me, Accept instruction.' So her dwelling will not be cut off According to all that I have appointed concerning her. But they were eager to corrupt all their deeds.8"Therefore wait for Me," declares the LORD, "For the day when I rise up as a witness. Indeed, My decision is to gather nations, To assemble kingdoms, To pour out on them My indignation, All My burning anger; For all the earth will be devoured By the fire of My zeal. Zephaniah  3:7=7

All those people who are without homes....just remember the wars based on lies - the agenda of those who are not born to rule over lands and people might be  at ease to go against God too!


No matter what we go through, it is the suffering and lowly who will be instruments to bring to light that which is being shown to be from those abusing public office - 'many innocent people in prison' is what police and lawyers have said in England  'The system is corrupt' they have said too. 

How many millions of innocents must die before they take notice!

Fire or zeal might be fury of God..not literally, but it might be too!

Indignation - anger or annoyance provoked by what is perceived as unfair treatment. anger aroused by something unjust, unworthy, or mean

Peace be with you
Pauline Maria





No comments: