Pages

Total Pageviews

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~
♥ Divine Justice, Global Peace and Healing ~ As it is written: The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth (Matthew 5:5) ♥

Sunday 3 April 2016

Jesus Heart to Heart Soul to Soul 25 March 2016

For some reason the editing tool is not working properly and so please excuse this, along with the delay in writing these latest messages. Everything happens for a reason - even delays.

Immediately after prayer on 25th March 2016, I heard:

'Do this for me Pauline' (at 11:03am)

A delay came so I took this as an invitation to ask for more information. With my heart and mind focused on Jesus I asked him what he wanted me to know. This message was given:

Hear me dear one, It has been a long time since you were with me in body and spirit to communicate in this way. I did not leave you. I waited for you to be ready to hear my heart again in the way you need to understand, for the healing heart is in the healing body too.
My dear you are so tired out and lost with all the work you have to do and it is a distraction from me. Keep me in your heart and mind focus at all times and then I can guide you too. 
Alone you can do nothing substantial that can positively impact others and change the course of evil, this must prevail. Your prayers must prevail.  The people being guided to me - to the Father must prevail for there is no other saviour for mankind. 
All I warned you and told you about has come to pass. You believed and trusted me and I thank you for this. I thank you brave soul to write and speak openly.
I have shown you others have come out before you as they were called to. Levi has been given my word and my instruction. The Father reveals His Truth to the House of Levi becaue all are connected to me and related to me by birthright. 
I do not want to see the Jews annihilated. I do not want to lose any of my family around the world but the rebellious must suffer as you have suffered to bring them back on the right course.
What little time there is now to impact people and how little can be done each day can amount to much over time.
Pauline I need conversion of hearts towards me and the Father will forgive sins with sincere repentance. But the pleas for help and forgetfulness, what point is there for forgiveness and no remorse? The soul is stuck here in a trench of deception and lies.
The soul that is born to love with spiritual love becomes crushed in the human being when beaten down over and over again.
Your soul reaches to me. Your body is suffering and reacting, and you are to remain in your body and soul as one, for if the body is not healed it will perish quickly, and I need your life and your voice in your land for the people. 
They will remember me this Easter but only a few more will consider I am alive and within their being they can communicate as you and I.
My darling, fear not for I am with you and know your dilemma now. Keep away from the ways of the world and live simply, as you have learned to do. 
There is luxury in simplicity and abundance in poverty too. 
You are not without now and people listen to you.  Ask about the trees if they are not sold and plant them in common ground for free fruits for all. They will remember for a long time and this will start a reaction of sharing again - if everyone planted a fruit tree in their garden there would be abundance to share in the next generation. Sharing is the key.
Eat well my darling, fruits and vegetables, nuts and pulses. 
You need the resilience of bacteria in the air that is polluting lungs and so be aware when you go out. If there is no spraying (and) the air is clear and if the clouds are spread thickly be careful because toxin can be held underneath this too.
Keep your heart and mind focussed on love and meditate on me and my love and you will feel me close to you. I cannot ask you for anything more than what you do for me and appreciate your giving heart to turn away from those who do harm to my people ad family. 
Pray for them Pauline. Pray for the ones who are vulnerable and for the ones who harm for their judgement day is coming. The abuser will abuse no more. The bully will bully no more. They will tremble in fear. The Princes will tremble too.
They do not realise what they have done to harm the world we live in and the silly one who wants to be all wise waving her wand and magic spells being cast are a burden to her own conscience if she still has one. 
The Queen is judged by God the Father and that one who has defied the Father has caused so much suffering and death.
The people will wake up from their sleep soon. The chains of enslavement are being broken. She who made a deal with the devil is nothing to do with me. 
No one has a right to rule over my family. 
The Jews know God the Father is the ruler over all.
Magic spells and wizardry is not enough or sufficient to justify right to ascend to the heavenly throne. A humble and sincere heart for the people I need and seek. 
Stay focused on the Father who is your protector and shield.
Be peace and be at peace within you, leaving the Father to correct the balance of violating that has been done to you. You have shown yourself worthy of instruction from the heavenly throne. Not all who seat on thrones on earth have. 
This system must break its hold over humanity for it is cruel and tyrannical by a godless regime. This is dangerous in the long run for it attracts rebellion, anger and those who revere God, even the extremists will seek to destroy those who seek to justify their ungodly acts.
The ego must go and disintegrate.  Humility and love and appreciation are often felt with suffering loss and regret too. The lessons must be learned somehow.
The Father forbids killing. Remind them their sentance of death will come upon them'

In the intitial word 'Do this for me Pauline' at 11:03 - this scripture is revealed.

By faith we understand that the universe was formed at God's command, so that what is seen was not made out of what was visible. Hebrews 11:3

When the foundations are being destroyed,  what can the righteous do?’ Psalm 11:03

So the sisters sent word to Jesus and told him, "Lord, the one whom you love is ill." John 11:3


The body of the message began 11:06 am and finished 11:39 am

Again I will identify relevant scriptures to these times

And without faith it is impossible to please God, for whoever would approach him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who seek him. Hebrews 11:6

And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do. Genesis 11:6

The wolf will live with the lamb, the leopard will lie down with the goat, the calf and the lion and the yearling together; and a little child will lead them. Isaiah 11:6

Yet all these, though they were commended for their faith, did not receive what was promised Hebrews 11:39

The 25th March being the date commemorated for the annunciation to the Virgin Mary that she will bear a child - who we know as Jesus Christ, Yahushua ha Mashiach, Isa and Yeshua.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annunciation

Of the message date this scripture is identified

As the heavens are high and the earth is deep, so the hearts of kings are unsearchable. Proverbs 25:3


These are the offerings you are to receive from them: gold, silver and bronze; Exodus 25:3


Do not let those who wait for you be put to shame; let them be ashamed who are wantonly treacherous. Psalm 25:3

Through these messages I am learning Jesus Christ really is the saviour of women too. For he was the one who stepped in and made men think as they were about to stone a woman to death. He said 'let him who has not sinned cast the first stone' - they all had to put their stones down.

Jesus gave woman a voice! He is reminding people again.

It is only in my pathetic situation being made so ill and traumatised with legal corruption - being set up to lose in court cases,, with the courts knowing this with evidence. They refused to work for justice. They are indeed invited to read the Holy Scriptures - Where is this permissible?

They rejected the rights of the fatherless too...Not!

My earthly father died on 21st October 2001.

It is written about Jesus as his words that apply today:

Jesus the Good Shepherd
15even as the Father knows Me and I know the Father; and I lay down My life for the sheep. 16"I have other sheep, which are not of this fold; I must bring them also, and they will hear My voice; and they will become one flock with one shepherd. 17"For this reason the Father loves Me, because I lay down My life so that I may take it again.…John 10:15-17

Peace be with you
Pauline Maria


No comments: