Pages

Total Pageviews

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~
♥ Divine Justice, Global Peace and Healing ~ As it is written: The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth (Matthew 5:5) ♥

Sunday 12 June 2016

Jesus Heart to Heart Soul to Soul 3rd June 2016

At 10:44 am  on the 3rd June 2016 I heard the words

'Now hear me.....
Never will I hurt you'

Being assured this was Jesus I asked him what he wants me to know the reply continues and the message ends at 11:14 am. Scriptures are identified with the times given

Help me dear one as I asked you. Write for me for I am with a few helpers for the truth to be known that I am alive is with preparing the people that I am not a possession to be argued over.
Your friend is wrong in her error about me.
The Father forgives and sees people as with equal rights. They earn or merit not on abuse or attitude. I did not judge them yet but I will if they harm you. For as I said you (ask me) and  you are mine and not belonging to Satan and those who hurt you must be careful who they serve.
I will help all who call on me in the Fathers name and He will  help all who call upon me in His name and my own. He entrusted me with the people in the world and yet the people have been betrayed by those who claim to be in my name. 
Darling I did not ask this. The people were shown the way to the Father and when all people look in the same direction there is no conflict or diversity.
The ego want more. It wants to compete and combat. It wants to hurt and take what is not theirs to take; to take only be not satisfied and want more.
The soul wants to give, love, enlighten, comfort and care. The nurtured souls nurture and the hurting souls perish with no food that preserves their being on this earth.
I did not sit to help the ones who hurt me and hate me.
I came for the poorest of people and the broken hearted. I came for the frightened and the destitute, for the impoverished and the oppressed. 
I came to remind all this is the time of judgement for all and the ones who have caused the downfall and loss of my people will perish for they must understand the life is given to live and thrive, not the opposite.
You are struggling to survive in a western society that places drinking and eating as leisure and indulgence as quality life. It is not. 
For the soul needs little but gentle care and awareness to listen to the inner voice of communication in the spirit realm. When you pray, other people pray and even hear your prayer for you are functioning on a vibration that connects with other souls in the family.
Your close family are not aligned with the spiritual soul for preoccupations with making money and living well in accordance with western thinking prevails. Nevertheless they are your family so pray for them that they will be safe and navigate the journey of life being conscious and conscientious of doing right. Sometimes loyalty has not served you well and knowing what happened is not going to help matters, but as I have said before each person is tested.
To do right by other people and especially the family is not forced, it is natural inclination and free will choice do to so. If the family know you have been robbed of your inheritance, the ripples of guilt will be felt. No effort is to correct this and so the blame cannot be eradicated.
But when millionaires sit and look on at the destitute in life, their character is revealed. If they seek to help empower, to give a chance and lift people up - to share some food, to enable that person in a way to  have a start in like - they did good. 
A skilled man teaching his skill allows the skill to continue. 
I learned my skill as you learned your skills too.
You all have innate qualities and strengths that you are born with. If you take your skills and abilities and make use of these then you put them to good use. 
Men and women could work together to build the design dream home together and they can even build a mansion too. 
A home is filled with love and generous hearts. In sometime homes there is much love too.
The people in your life are all learning lessons and preparing to meet the Father on judgement day. You have seen the Judge. He will not judge you too harshly because your commitment to peace and healing. The ones who have done everything to prevent this blocked God
The judges who refuse justice have refused you too. This is done to hurt me and deny me my kingdom rights through you. 
The Father does not conform to the obstinate will of man who persists in his arrogance to mock God. The Royal that seats from my people denying them their rights is nothing to do with me either. It can all be destroyed - remember this.
The Father is only patient while he is gathering his people back.  And the wrath is provoked thinking they will not be touched. One day they who go against me and the father will  be no more. Do not pray for them. 
Sweetheart listen carefully. I love you for your soul. This I need and seek love and forgiveness too.


Of the times these are the scriptures revealed

and whoever wants to be first must be slave of all. Mark 10:44

While Peter was still speaking these words, the Holy Spirit came onall who heard the message. Acts 10:44

"Do not pray for this people or offer any plea or petition for them, because I will not listen when they call to me in the time of their distress. Jeremiah 11:14

For lack of guidance a nation falls,  but victory is won through many advisers. Proverbs 11:14

14 Jesus was driving out a demon that was mute. When the demon left, the man who had been mute spoke, and the crowd was amazed. Luke 11:14

14 And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. 2 Corinthians 11:14

In these days and the last week of May there have been floods in Europe....In particular Paris was largely affected...At one time France and England were joined and still are by the Channel tunnel...It is impossible for me to say it is because of X because I do not know...

The floods are happening for a reason...Floods in Europe were seen in a dream a few weeks ago. I cannot say where the location was, but the water was also shown to be gone and then people were sitting on the ground in a grassy square area. Tall buildings were on the circumference.

Paris knows people power and people taking over public spaces.

Peace be with you
Pauline Maria


No comments: