Pages

Total Pageviews

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~
♥ Divine Justice, Global Peace and Healing ~ As it is written: The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth (Matthew 5:5) ♥

Tuesday 16 January 2018

Personal Revelation Message, Princess Without Justice 16th Januray 2018



This is a personal revelation message with prayer included to share my process in this experience. The prayer can be recited if you feel this resonating in your heart and soul for your own personal need to be strengthened in faith.

The prayer was written as spoken 5:23am:

Lord Jesus Christ, You know my situation and my pain. Lord help me, guide me, protect me and liberate me from the snares of your enemy and mine. Restore your Holy Church in truth and Protect your people who God the Father has entrusted to you. As I pray for the people as I am requested to according to the Will of God, I ask have mercy on me for my sins are great and my errors are not with intention. Help me to do right by everyone. Guard me and guide me in truth and righteousness for I look to no one else but God the Father and You His Son, the Promised One , the Messiah Yahushua, the name you made known to me dear one. Holy One of Israel I love and place all my hope in you.

Message 16th January 2018
Start time 5:28
End time 5:54

My dear, Love, sweet heart of bitterness whose sorrow is so great. You know I have a special calling for you and there are a people who love you so much whom you have not known. Those who hate you are not mine and those who refuse to help you serve the enemy. 
As you give all you are given from me, there are those who think 'Why her? - Why her indeed! You are my weapon of truth in the land of the unrighteous ones. They who rape, use, abuse and rob my people are among the echelons of earthly power and not one has my word. Not one will be given an ounce of what you are given from me. 
The more they refuse to work for justice I will deprive them in a way they will wonder 'What is he doing? - and thinking I do nothing at all. 
So this woman who wants to rule the world and the people, what is she really? A fraud! She has no divine right to rule at all. She has a right to live as long as God allows her to. How many perished so evil could thrive in the world and how many more will be killed for her?
The Father knows the defiance in your land and the rebellious in other lands is with a knock on effect. 
No longer are they satisfied to be millionaires. They want to be billionaires and the greed factor goes on forever more until it is stopped.
Beware of the enemy coin and beware of signing cheques. Do not sign any document without reading thoroughly and sign with your own pen.
There is blood in signatures and the enemy refuses to fulfil their obligation to mend and repair their wrongs. 
They do not care about you or me. Neither do the people care either. Many are too caught up with what they want and plan for more, unaware of what is coming on this earth that is to shake everything up. 
I know your heart aches for peace within and settlement of everything; but even the Church are blind and know of your cause yet can do nothing because others exert their authority over my people too. They do not have authority, they exert authority and use force and coercion to maintain authority. 
Endure dear one, for you will see the more that is given can be taken away too. And if the wheel of fortune is to turn in your life, you will be rich materially and know what you have to do. 
For now you are in this struggle with a curse over your head; where they who injured you think God rejected you
Not at all dear one for the Father loves the trier and the one who is ethical is you. They discredited the ethical profession - the criminal lawyers who are thieves in wigs and cloaks. They hide behind their cloak of darkness but they have nowhere to hide at all. 
As the earth shakes they will be scared of what they will lose before thinking of their own soul. 
The rise of the evil one will not come for 10,000 years after this; and there is none you have encountered who can serve in My Holy Court. 
The corrupt are bankrupt and their greed will impoverish them. 
I send you to find food for pennies and you must confront the system in England. They will demand excuses again.
My Royal Princess point them to The Queen to recognise you for she knows the truth. Her silence is not without reason.
Royal Law is not to be corrupted over and over again.
Let the truth be known
Royal Law came to be fulfilled by Me and the law of man requires provision of those who have been wronged. 
You have bee wronged Princess because you are mine. Hold on!
Pray in faith and sink into me for I am a cushion for the blows you have suffered who demand respect and not one gave you what you deserve; not as a Royal right. They chose to relinquish theirs. Let them learn the hard way.
You came back to me willingly with trust. So many did not.
Stay strong!

As writing the last lines hailstone started falling again. Small hailstones. There are scriptures that identify hail none I feel right to quote here.

Instead to identify the times revealed I will find scriptures that relate to this for if anything is to be discovered to amplify this message, this is how:

With 5:23 am and the prayer time it is written:

May God himself, the God of peace, sanctify you through and through. May your whole spirit, soul and body be kept blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. I Thessalonians 5:23

The Coming Judgment
"Even though you offer up to Me burnt offerings and your grain offerings, I will not accept them; And I will not even look at the peace offerings of your fatlings. "Take away from Me the noise of your songs; I will not listen to the sound of your harps, "But let justice roll down like waters And righteousness like an ever-flowing stream. (Amos5:22-24)


Of the body of the message as it is written times:

But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart. Matthew 5:28

 So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself. Ephesians 5:28

 Don't be amazed at this, because the time is approaching when everyone in their graves will hear the Son of Man's voice  John 5:28


In the Noble Quran it is written also to amplify:

If you should raise your hand against me to kill me - I shall not raise my hand against you to kill you. Indeed, I fear Allah , Lord of the worlds. (5:28)

With the time at the end of the message it is written:

 “And they gave unto the masons and carpenters money, meat, and drink, with cheerfulness.” I Esdras 5:54

54 Yea, will ye persist in supposing that ye are better one than another; yea, will ye persist in the persecution of your brethren, who humble themselves and do walk after the holy order of God, wherewith they have been brought into this church, having been sanctified by the Holy Spirit, and they do bring forth works which are meet for repentance—
55 Yea, and will you persist in turning your backs upon the poor, and the needy, and in withholding your substance from them? (Alma 5:54-55)

https://www.lds.org/scriptures/bofm/alma/5.54?lang=eng

In the Noble Quran it is written also to amplify:

O you who have believed, whoever of you should revert from his religion - Allah will bring forth [in place of them] a people He will love and who will love Him [who are] humble toward the believers, powerful against the disbelievers; they strive in the cause of Allah and do not fear the blame of a critic. That is the favor of Allah ; He bestows it upon whom He wills. And Allah is all-Encompassing and Knowing. (5:54)

Just additional message related observation:

In the message it is written of a curse over my head

'For now you are in this struggle with a curse over your head; where they who injured you think God rejected you'

In seeing what is written about curses, it is written:

Curse Meroz, says the angel of the Lord, curse its inhabitants thoroughly, because they did not come to the help of the Lord, to the help of the Lord against the mighty. (Judges 5:23)

Judges - giving another reminder of divine judgement.


'In Protestant thought, the "sin of Meroz" refers to apathy or a failure to testify.'

 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meroz

The English system has persistently refused to work for justice - no regard of my ability to thrive and survive - no care if I am homeless. The precision of God is not in just circumstance alone, but the cause and consequence.

And the time I began to pray....at 5:23am

The kings of the earth rise up
and the rulers band together
against the Lord and against his anointed, saying,
“Let us break their chains
and throw off their shackles.” (Psalms 2:2-3)

Read entire scripture message here: https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Psalm+2&version=NIV

Please keep in mind this is a personal revelation message..It was revealed a few years ago God is gathering the tribes of Israel back to Him through Jesus Christ and it is this focus I am given - even though more is being revealed.

The rebellious house of Israel is named with reason.

Jesus said: 'You search the Scriptures because you think that in them you have eternal life; and it is they that bear witness about me...' (John 5:39)
Peace be with you
Pauline Maria


 

 

No comments: