Pages

Total Pageviews

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~
♥ Divine Justice, Global Peace and Healing ~ As it is written: The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth (Matthew 5:5) ♥

Wednesday 17 April 2013

Thoughts Have Power



What is your thought focus?

While I expose corruption, injustice, human rights violations, people suffering and even dying - My focus is always on Global Peace and Healing. My focus is on taking care of the planet and humanity.

My focus is caring about the people who are most vulnerable in this world. My focus is in empowering the people, so they find their voice and realise their personal potential.

My focus is in bringing an end to all the war, injustice and corruption taking place.

My focus is with love of humanity and caring enough to give my life to this spiritual path.

When I am sending my love to America, Israel, India, New Zealand, Holland etc this energy is travelling over thousands of miles. The people in between are also being sent love.

There are people selling water, once a free resource, My Love is not for sale. ♥

Peace, love and best wishes
Pauline Maria