Total Pageviews

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~
♥ Campaigning for global peace, healing and taking care of the world we live in ♥

Friday, 17 October 2014

Jesus Message Law & Family16th October 2014

Yesterday, devastated - nearly had a heart attack Cannot take the strain with enduring legal situation with the British legal system refusing to retract corrupt evidence from the court. With the British legal system refusing to work for justice, my destitution will be inevitable by the court that operates with corruption.



If any court is told they  are holding corrupt evidence they should immediately retract it. Any judge who makes a decision to the detriment of anyone, that is to to cause a miscarriage of justice based on lies, they become complicit of crimes of corruption. Obstructing justice is also a very serious crime too.

Refusal to retract corrupt evidence is showing willingness and perhaps the calculated effort to cause injustice, loss, and in my case contribute to destitution and early death - in Queen Elizabeth's name.



The return of the Acropolis marbles have been refused by the blatant God mocking of a structure that has corrupted the Holy Laws perhaps believing that they are untouchable too. What shame has England to have been repeatedly asked to do the right thing and yet arrogantly refuses. That is the truth.

The system is trying to force me to enter legal contract, when in 2002 already being forced into court, I took an oath that stands. The court is in breach of contract and corruption exposed. My injury  was bad enough but I was traumatised when bailiffs were sent to my home with one days notice. Not one lawyer would help. Not one lawyer would work for Justice and if the collapse of this system follows, it is with reason.

They must really hate me and hate Jesus Christ in this country!

What legal system is corrupting the law of the land. The law in England is contradictory to the Law in Greece where my father was domicile, lived and died. He had no assets in England at all



In Greece my father's widow, who left him several years before he died, has told lawyers in Greece I have no connection to Greece whatsoever. My mother and grandparents were Greek born. My aunts and all my cousins are Greek too, I am baptised Greek Orthodox in Greece. Such are her blatant lies.

The Queen is portrayed to be the Font of Justice, but this land is a land of that reeks of injustice for at least 30 years of injustice and violations, not just to myself - other people too. I did not write to her. I did not seek  any royal birthright entitlement because as I have told other people, a style other than Kyria negates who we are I can look in the Holy Bible for here in the pages is Written Royal Law - the Law God Gave.

And I will NOT be renouncing my God given birthright!

Catching the news report earlier - The Queen and her husband Prince Philip walked the poppy installation at the Tower of London - Corrupt officials do not care if this land is drenched with blood and evil deeds. They do not care about the illegal wars because if they did they would stop them. Injustice endures.

Magical: The Queen and the Duke of Edinburgh paid a visit to the Tower of London's Blood Swept Lands and Seas of Red installation
Quote: The Queen and the Duke of Edinburgh inspected Blood Swept Lands and Seas of Red at the Tower of London

If the Courts refuse Justice the Queen is refusing Justice.

The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with how Satan works. He will use all sorts of displays of power through signs and wonders that serve the lie, and all the ways that wickedness deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness. 2 Thessalonians 2:9-12



So now I have explained my misery and know that in ancient times, those who wanted to rule as Gods killed those who were obedient to Christ, who was taken up the throne in Heaven. He reminded us that The Father is the Ruler over all. This is easily ignored these days by man who wants to be God. 
 
Seeking guidance and advice from Jesus in my situation (even though I did not share openly my dream on 17th September and another dream the other day - the message is  in answer to my situation.

Heart to heart with Jesus these are the words given to me:

My Pauline, Listen to me. You were warned long ago of the evil you are facing in your life today. This is all foretold and must come to pass Help me by trusting me and remind these people that you were forced to take your oath to God Almighty in a court. Queen Elizabeth took hers willingly and yet she still has not served Justice in her court. The laws protect some people and not others My people need protecting from her system That is what it is in her name. 
If you ask me something once and I do it, you are satisfied and I have a clear conscience. If you ask me twice, I failed you the first time. Over one hundred times you ask for justice and this is still refused. 
Steeped in blood and suffering is the foundation of this system and they refuse to correct their obligations. 
You cannot have your legal birthright taken away. You are your mother's daughter, your grandmother's grand-daughter and the people from your motherland and grandmotherland deserve the truth.
I was born for my family and adopted humanity as my own. It was a choice I made and came with my birth to my parents, I did not reject people - they rejected me. That was there choice.
But to deny me my right and deny me my family - you can see how I have watched on and know you have made sacrifices in your life to do the right thing and yet it did not work out in your favour. 
These are the signs of the times Evil times. And goodness is found in the small and meek people. 
You are scarred from your experiences in a system that is and continues to hurt you, because they must follow procedure too. 
Pauline, let the worse happen for they know if you fight you will lose. They set you up for the fall before and this time through your experiences again they will fall in that land that refuses justice. 
To make the widows and fatherless homeless, they did this before and yet they disregard The Law and warnings given. The evil cannot thrive forever. 
Please my darling, be gentle on yourself and let (xxxxx - name) lies have no place, not in the law court, life, friendship or relationship. 
The little girl you saw today and took home - what will have happened if she did not go You worried enough to make sure she was safe. Pauline what can I do but keep warning parents to protect their children England is not safe for family growth in faith, when the system tightens the reigns of control of the people. What is this about - another generation and another war?
They took my family and turned people against each other. What family is this? You try to be honest and keep the family sacred and yet your own family have been dishonest You fight for the sacred marriage that God had chosen for everyone - yet people think you have a few screws loose. 
There are people blind to the infidelity in their partner and that is because of their weakness to face the truth It is easy to say I love you, than to feel love flowing through your veins.
You care for humanity Pauline and perhaps see how I have deep feelings too. Imagine the tears my darling. I cry and see the people fall How cruel is mankind in their evil ways.
You need to take care of you now and I will see you soon my dear. 
What can I say but I have waited a long time to correct the wrongs and will do. My family are important to me even if I abandoned you all for a while I was not far away from your heart and soul. I know your errors and shame and know there are far more shameful people in the world who masquerade as being the most innocent and untouchable 
You do not see what happens behind closed doors or the devious plans made by man. You are trusting a flawed system Remind them of My Laws
I love you Pauline. Never forget and never forget I forgive too You are one who knows faith with sacrifice for the Law of My Father. They forgot the energy of ill gotten gains and yet they are not ready to learn. Keep speaking out and warn people they will fall if they keep hurting my family and my family by adoption are my legal family. 

The Law and family has been brought to light in this message. It is in the Family Law court that my situation falls under and yet, the authority of the Divine Court is ignored by those who on earth. Not only is the antichrist who goes against Christ and denies his resurrection and authority, such is the arrogance of man who denies the authority of the Father too And it is arrogance!

Having had a few dreams and visions with Jesus - I have seen him with two other women, so far. One lady is speaking with him face to face - in the dream. Please keep an open mind about this and seek in prayer and with your heart, if you want to talk with him, not through me or anyone else. The reason why Jesus has been born so that everyone also has access to God through him.

He is the filter of evil and knows what is going on. As has been shown, the Holy Scriptures are specific about Royal Succession(Deuteronomy 17) No man or power rules over God Almighty.  


As Queen Elizabeth is given the title of Supreme Governor of the Church of England - now since the time of the baptism of baby George referred to as the Worldwide Church - 

The babes in Christ as we all are, might not be sincere in their prayer or seek direction to bring the Kingdom of Christ on this earth  Jesus does not refuse Justice or delay but eventually people are going to wake up and see how one lie can cause millions of people to be killed . The one lie has been told many times over in this world and people have not noticed millions of people being killed

To quote this Holy Scripture before closing:

1Concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered to him, we ask you, brothers and sisters, 2not to become easily unsettled or alarmed by the teaching allegedly from us—whether by a prophecy or by word of mouth or by letter—asserting that the day of the Lord has already come. 3Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessnessa is revealed, the man doomed to destruction. 4He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God. 2 Thessalonians 2:1-4

God Almighty is not a religion Jesus Christ is not a religion!


While writing I am listening to two hours of Byzantine music and prayer While I am far away from Greece, my spiritual homeland, at least i can (you can too) access video recordings, that keeps a connection in my heart to people and thought focus that we can endure these difficult times.

'In the earliest times, the Sovereign was a key figure in the enforcement of law and the establishment of a system of justice.

Nowadays the Sovereign retains a symbolic role as the figure in whose name justice is carried out, and law and order are maintained, but is not involved in the actual administration of justice.' 

Injustice is not excusable, not now, not before, not ever! 

Peace be with you
Pauline Maria

No Copyright infringement intended

No comments: