Pages

Total Pageviews

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~
♥ Divine Justice, Global Peace and Healing ~ As it is written: The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth (Matthew 5:5) ♥

Wednesday 26 November 2014

Inspiring Faith: God's Precise Answer in Prayer

Having shared this experience at the time, God being precise is mentioned in other articles. A great many people have profound experience, they do not always realise God is hearing their prayers too.



One day a few years ago feeling undernourished I said openly in a calm manner 'God I really need a steamer to steam my vegetables'  At the time I was concerned about cooking and losing nutrition' ....Shortly after this I decided to go to the shop and buy a steamer knowing it would be a valuable investment.

Stepping out of the door the voice of the Lord said ''Go and see Christine' - a lady I had not seen for 2 years. Thinking I might go later, my mind was focussed on buying the steamer from the shop. Again I heard the same. This time I took notice but still did not act on instruction. Instead thinking I will call on the way home. Just as was about to turn right towards my car, I was instructed to turn left and this would take me to the direction of where Christine lived, I followed instruction, knowing there was a reason I was being given this precise message. Not knowing the reason at the time until arriving there.



Walking down the road Christine was loading her car and happy to see me. She said she was on the way to a charity shop and suddenly asked 'Do you want this because I have two'. She was giving me a brand new steamer to cook my vegetables. God has shown he is precise. His giving is freely given.


Another time thinking about about the World Government and New World Order. I asked 'God please help me understand what I need to know about this World government' - The guidance in my mind is that  God is the Head of The World Government. Again Christine called unexpectedly. She was going to a charity shop a few miles away and asked if I wanted to go with her.Looking at the bookshelf , I picked up a small book in dark green cover (imperial Green) and 'Prayer' came to mind. Thinking it was a prayer book I opened a page to read. 'Creatures Work in The World Government' - (My life  St. Thomas but what is most intriguing is not just the precision of answer, Thomas became a family name marriage too)



The message is being shared to show small things have happened to prove the precision of the LORD answering prayers so that I am guided to know the truth, as we all have been requested to do.It is discipline to trust that God knows best. We do not always consider the outcome or His divine plan..

There have been other experiences but these are just two.

am with you always

In our darkest hour and suffering, even if we do not see Jesus face to face, we do not know that he is there comforting us unless we had this experience. The spirit within is powerful as far as being able to connect with the Spirit of God and the truth be revealed though the Spirit in dreams and visions. 

There are people who have had actual visitations of Jesus like this and he has given comfort. One lady told me she was in a most distraught state and Jesus appeared. He told her he was giving her a gold crown. He left again and the concern is in this land people seeing Jesus being classified with mental illness. If the Queen is not in communication with Jesus how can she be Queen (by divine right) by the Grace of God?


People are asking how is God going to return all the people back to him and this is a justified answer. As I have seen the face of Jesus in visions and in dreams, it is written that all of Israel will see the Lord. Perhaps it is through my experience I am shown how other people will see too. Seeing gives assurance and validating 
Jesus  is alive. It is in praying and communicating our relationship is formed. If we listen and are open to being guided by Him, God will reveal His truth and will always give to us what we need at the time


In seeing Prophet Muhammad in the dream, Muslims tell me it is the wish of ever Muslim and one man asked me if I would pray that he would see Prophet Muhammad too. Explaining my prayer the night before was to God Almighty to help me be assist in bringing peace between Muslims and Christians, not knowing how this would be done. I wanted to be guided in the right way and asked for this as a focus. 

That night I saw Prophet Muhammad standing on a mountain that was with green grass. He appeared as if alive. The area surrounding this was covered in water - I do not know if there will be a great flood and this replenish barren land. It was written in my heart, to warn Muslims tomake sure they do go the right way and not follow the wrong path. I had the understanding for Muslims to keep focussed on him. 

The following day logging on for my emails a link appeared ' Prophet Muhammad's letter' - no coincidence. So clicking on the link I found His letter was an official charter at St. Catherine's Greek Orthodox Monastery at the foot of Mount Sinai and this gives instruction until the end of time to Muslims.

The Ashtiname of Muhammad, also known as the Covenant or (Holy) Testament of the Prophet Muhammad, is a document is sealed with an imprint representing Muhammad's hand. 
With seeing both Jesus and Prophet Muhammad in dreams, it is in dreams the way that God communicates his message of truth to share with people, in this case for the Isrealites to take notice. of. The people forgot they were once slaves in Egypt....they have forgotten Gods promise and commandments too.

The Ten Commandments are also referred to as 10 sayings. The Jews were given 613 commandments...and we could not even cope with keeping  10. Even if there is just one, Love humanity - could we succeed? Universal Peace -is this possible? The Jews were told to  forgive and given  the understanding of blessings....so it is likely in my ancestry while repeatedly echoing the wrongs to me, it is especially for all the innocent people in prison and all the other injustice done...with people too scared or timid to speak out. 

There are people who have gagging orders to keep silent Speak out! Do not let the truth of violations being done against you be silenced allowing evil to escalate as is has been doing for  long time. 

In one  inspired paintings, with my focus on God it appears as if a church is destroyed and a flood inside with blue water and red....thinking this might be blood water...I did not know what would appear when starting the painting...just be  looking afterwards. The other day looking again, it is as if there are three Jewish men with their heads covered inside and then I remembered a scripture  measuring the temple!

And after the sixty-two weeks, an anointed one shall be cut off and shall have nothing. And the people of the prince who is to come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary. Its end shall come with a flood, and to the end there shall be war. Desolations are decreed. Daniel 9:26

In Ezekiel 40, 41, 42 and 43, this describes in detail the measurement of the temple and detail, with instruction from the Lord. In Ezekiel 44 the Priesthood is restored. 


The times of ignorance God overlooked, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent, because he has fixed a day on which he will judge the world in righteousness by a man whom he has appointed; and of this he has given assurance to all by raising him from the dead.”  Acts 17:30-31

In one of my dreams walking with Jesus he was instructing another man  in Jerusalem - just this part is being shared here for now, I confronted two men looking on at us, talking about Jesus being killed. They said he will be crucified but he will survive. I told  them off for saying these things as they give power for this to happen. On waking  I remembered the promise or surviving the second death

 .....and there are people today  who live by what is written in the Holy Scriptures where the prophesies are signs of the times for prophesies of God being fulfilled. It is in seeking the truth asking to be guided to what it is I am meant to know - opening the pages, I have been guided to specific scriptures to read. 

The return of Jesus is promised...He is coming for his people. 

Peace be with you
Pauline Maria

No Copyright infringement intended.

No comments: