Pages

Total Pageviews

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~
♥ Divine Justice, Global Peace and Healing ~ As it is written: The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth (Matthew 5:5) ♥

Sunday 4 January 2015

Jesus Heart to Heart Message 4th January 2014

Today, 4th January, 2014 after praying for healing and sleeping for a while, I woke and asked Jesus for guidance and the message is shared. This is found openly and in it's entirety. Before writing the first word, glancing at the clock the actual time in England 14:05 (although because I have not reset the clock, it remained showing as 15:05) The finish of the message came initially at 14:33 with more words that followed on - the completion at 14:37. For the purpose of being specific, I will identify scriptures 14:33-37.

Heart to heart, soul to soul, this is the message Jesus gave:

My love, loved one know you are not alone for we are many who watch over you in your suffering. We will heal you and make you strong again. Be patient in this difficult time. 
The people where you live are blind. They cannot see me yet and yet they will when they are ready to accept the truth. They are not. 
In the gradual awakening of mankind, they cannot be rushed. For the shattering of illusions takes away the reality of what so many believe in that is a false creation, a construct of the mind. It is not my place to remove this but to enable the blind to see so they know me in truth.
Pauline you pray and we hear you.  An army of angels hear your call to me and the ones who reject me do not hear me at all. 
The Orthodox Way is the way of privilege that has been denied to all in this time because the man who wants to rule cannot understand this. Man wants to rule as God and yet he is not. He is but a man who is misguided and all. It is his influence on my people. You understand. 
How can you convey the power of influence if people do not understand other than the ways they are shown? If someone wears a dress and people choose to copy the style or buy the same, the dress wearer is an influence. The advertising today is to get people to buy as consumers of concepts sold and training my people to do as they are told. If someone wore a black and yellow polker dot top on television, multitudes would buy it and so easily the spell is cast to prepare people to be influenced to their detriment. 
I did not give anyone authority over me for my family and if anything The Father has ensured that my people, who belong to me, always have the door open, so that they can see me and know me in truth. 
The five virgins are pure in their heart and mind so they can receive me and deliver my truth to the people. The oil of anointing of kings is anointing my Princess too - but they forget this. 
They forget The Father prepared the way for the people and made promises to the people long ago. 
The knowledge of power and having powers is introduced in games so people are not aware of what is happening in reality because they are preoccupied with games. 
I have in place my watchmen and they know the truth of what is going on. They serve no one else but me. 
Break the chains that bind you and humanity with your prayer dear one. This is what you asked for. This is what you are called to do. Of course the blind ones cannot see the situation created  has problems and prevention of progress can bring this world to gridlock and exploitation. 
The mind that thinks to maximise profit is the same running the operation in your land. They think up jobs for vast gains; not to mobilise the people. 
They give help and take it away with another hand and the laws for profit for jobs that are just a reflection of ways to control and punish non-conformists in a way that is not with military oppression and fear.  They use law courts instead that do not apply the Law The Father gave because of the structure of life they live in that is created.
When a society will steal of a people to get by so they can be paid by whatever means, this is a reflection of the pyramid structure in place. And this is a system without heart or conscience - while training people to be without heart or conscience. It will deteriorate.  The employing of non believers who are conformists is something that is happening now.
A people who have by circumstance and error gone the wrong way in life need to be given a chance to rectify their mistakes. Sinners are given many chances to rectify their ways and when they pray and seek forgiveness from The Father with sincere heart, then they show they are going the right way in life.
What mortals who are Godless working in the very delicate role to preserve life and souls, yet even that sacred work that is a spiritual calling has been desecrated. Instead of caring healers, there are people who are deciding to drug people for seeking prayer and repentance from The Father. 
In the land of the living dead there are people who do not consider that they are the cause of oppression because they cannot see anything wrong with what they do to cause this. (:33)
Hang on dear one. Pray for the people so they can be delivered from evil. Pray and keep writing for me so that people can know that I am alive and in Spirit can be contacted and communicate with anyone I wish - even my enemy. 
Pauline you are not alone. Have no fear. I have many helpers who wait for me eagerly too. 
The Father watches over His Children. Love you and love your people. This is His Gift to all who seek Him. 
I found you and you found me.
Your Jesus.

To share the scriptures first relating to the beginning time 14:5

And He said to them, "Which one of you will have a son or an ox fall into a well, and will not immediately pull him out on a Sabbath day?" Luke 14:5


I'll do this in order to capture the hearts of Israel's house who have become alienated from me due to all of their idols. Ezekiel 14:5

One man considers one day more sacred than another; another man considers every day alike. Each one should be fully convinced in his own mind. Romans 14:5


 Thomas said to him, “Lord, we don’t know where you are going, so how can we know the way?” Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. John 14:5-6
My French grandmother married a man with the surname Thomas and so by marriage, this is also a legal family connection - as with Jesus through his parents marriage to his family.  It has been shown to the finest detail the truth will still be revealed. As there are people who are praying to see Jesus, I pray to God to be guided in truth and for the truth to be revealed and I ask Jesus what he wants me to know.

To quote the scriptures for the end time 14:33-37
33 For God is not a God of confusion but of peace. As in all the churches of the saints, 34 the women should keep silent in the churches. For they are not permitted to speak, but should be in submission, as the Law also says. 35 If there is anything they desire to learn, let them ask their husbands at home. For it is shameful for a woman to speak in church.
36 Or was it from you that the word of God came? Or are you the only ones it has reached? 37 If anyone thinks that he is a prophet, or spiritual, he should acknowledge that the things I am writing to you are a command of the Lord. 1 Corinthians 14:33-37
33And He took with Him Peter and James and John, and began to be very distressed and troubled. 34And He said to them, “My soul is deeply grieved to the point of death; remain here and keep watch.” 35And He went a little beyond them, and fell to the ground and began to pray that if it were possible, the hour might pass Him by. 36And He was saying, “Abba! Father! All things are possible for You; remove this cup from Me; yet not what I will, but what You will.” 37And He came and found them sleeping, and said to Peter, “Simon, are you asleep? Could you not keep watch for one hour? Mark 14:33-37
With the date 4th January - 4:1 it is also written:
Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. 1 John 4:1
As a prisoner for the Lord, then, I urge you to live a life worthy of the calling you have received. Ephesians 4:1
Peace be with you
Pauline Maria






No comments: