Pages

Total Pageviews

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~
♥ Divine Justice, Global Peace and Healing ~ As it is written: The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth (Matthew 5:5) ♥

Friday 2 January 2015

Jesus Message Heart to Heart 31st December 2014

Well we are in a New Year 2015...Wanting to write yesterday and being tired out, so please excuse my delay. 2014, was a year when so many people have suffered hardship and hurt, struggle and pain. There has been a year that passed with love unions, marriage and new birth - a renewal of hope with life is givcn. And in each new sunrise, there is the reminder of a new beginning.  I hope in this time of awakening, that people will realise that war is not the way to peace, and friendship starts with hello. Sincere hearts coming together in peace, as man with his brother from other lands, only language and distance is a barrier. Above all I pray and hope that the deception with oaths to enslave people are broken completely. Humanity is not meant to be oppressed by people who have not evolved to a higher consciousness as history has shown..

On New Years Eve, in the morning at 11.40 my mind was on Jesus when heart to heart, soul to soul, his message was clear, writing down word for word what was being given on this day.

"My love wait for me. I will come for you Sweet Pauline. I am your Jesus. Sweet heart of bitterness, Your mind stayed on me, they cannot take you away and there is not the understanding of feeling from those who do not feel. 
If the one who wants to follow the devil himself, wants to - let him be. Because  you are mine and I do not turn my back on my people no matter how hard they fall in their suffering. Poverty does not put me off. I did not have money of my own and set the example of those who take from the people in averice, to even deprive their Rights in the Holy King.
They cannot help themselves and all would have done the same given the chance. How they would use this wealth that comes from privilege of Trust is another thing. Would you have 100 secretaries and live a life of excess, or would you have the basic needs met and a small staff of helpers who are loyal to me too? I think you already know.
I know it hurts you to see people treated cruelly as you have been too. And your awareness of homeless people because you are threatened with homeless too. The people who threaten you are the people who are taking from me and depriving my people. 
I cannot stop the course of action they will face as a consequence because what they have done is gone against The Father knowingly and he warned them before. They know the consequences they will face and they think as long as people are blind and do not see, they will not know any different. Well this is not the case.The most meek and lowly people in their eyes are wiser than they will ever be because they are prepared even when doubting to follow me. 
The pied piper of wonderland of illusion, playing king over an oppressed people - What is he really? A man? Really? He has not grown up at all and in his deception to the people he is also being deceived. This is how it is in the world. 
If people are sincere they will attract sincere people and shine a light of sincerity too. The insincere ones hate that and will cast doubt over people as if a spell by a magician. And that is why the most sincere people can be found in the most lowly and humble people.
The greedy, wealth that comes easily, want more and more and are never satisfied. 
You know yourself, a bargain or something you found for pennies often has more value than something that cost a lot more. And when someone brings an expensive gift, it might be out of guilt  - a guilt offering. And if someone buys a gift as an apology - it is a peace offering. And yet the gift of shame might be the most valuable gift of all materially and yet they cannot wipe away the shame at all because the memory will remain. Refusing gifts in these circumstances is a choice not to feed a cauldron of hurt, shame and painful memories. 
Free yourself from the drama of life where people are conditioned to live in this world under the influence of power and control, conformity and obedience to those who disregard The Father and obedience to His Holy Law. I gave it and spoke it and I explain all who will listen to me. Not everyone wants to and that is their choice.
People can follow me and be free, or ignore my words of warning and The Truth that is written. 
The Father knows everything before it happens, I am the one to change the course of history and prevent utter destruction of all - it is not my choice. It is the reason I am born.
Saving souls is the reason I am born.
Saving the human race from sinking to a level below even how animals behave - but what can I do except show my forgiveness to the greatest sinners of all, What can I do but reach out to the people who have hit rock bottom in their life. I do this with love because love is all I have to give and you will see that your love is the most precious healing gift you can give to anyone.
Money cannot buy love. Your prayer and your love is the gift you have been given. to share and care. Thank you precious one".

Of the time 11:40 it is written in Holy Scriptures:

Jesus said to her, “Did I not tell you that if you believed you would see the glory of God?” John 11:40

39And all these, having gained approval through their faith, did not receive what was promised,40because God had provided something better for us, so that apart from us they would not be made perfect. Hebrews 11:39-40

40 And at the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over. Daniel 11:40

40 Ye fools, did not he that made that which is without make that which is within also? Luke 11:40

Of the date 31st December 31:12 it is written:

12The LORD spoke to Moses, saying, 13"But as for you, speak to the sons of Israel, saying, 'You shall surely observe My sabbaths; for this is a sign between Me and you throughout your generations, that you may know that I am the LORD who sanctifies you. Exodus 31:12-13

They will come and shout for joy on the heights of Zion; they will rejoice in the bounty of the LORD-- the grain, the new wine and the olive oil, the young of the flocks and herds. They will be like a well-watered garden, and they will sorrow no more. Jeremiah 31:12

11when all Israel comes to appear before the LORD your God at the place which He will choose, you shall read this law in front of all Israel in their hearing. 12"Assemble the people, the men and the women and children and the alien who is in your town, so that they may hear and learn and fear the LORD your God, and be careful to observe all the words of this law. 13"Their children, who have not known, will hear and learn to fear the LORD your God, as long as you live on the land which you are about to cross the Jordan to possess." Deuteronomy 31:11-13

I am forgotten as a dead man out of mind: I am like a broken vessel. Psalm 31:12

She comforts, encourages, and does him only good as long as there is life within her. Proverbs 31:12

As some people read the date as December 31st, this would be presented as 12:31 and so I will close with this sharing a scripture that is related to and corresponding with this number.

31 And so I tell you, every kind of sin and slander can be forgiven, but blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven. 32 Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come. Matthew 12:31-32
This is what has been written.
Peace be with you
Pauline Maria

No comments: