Pages

Total Pageviews

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~
♥ Divine Justice, Global Peace and Healing ~ As it is written: The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth (Matthew 5:5) ♥

Thursday 12 February 2015

Bible Message 10th February Mother & House of Israel

Yesterday I started to write and for some reason I could not get to type on here or post any articles..It was just this one that I wanted to share...because in the Holy Scriptures there were aspects of the message that really hit home but also understanding was given and this being relevant to the Return of Christ.

First of all, I picked up the Holy Bible for personal guidance to what God wants me to know and this is not he first time this message has been revealed in around 1000 pages. If anything in the last few months it has been revealed a few times...The reading of the specific words is with my thumbs placed (thumbs are symbolic of the head and so with our crown chakra connected with God, in this way we can ask and He will help us to discover the relevant message. The left thumb (perhaps leaving what has come to pass)

‘Your mother was like a vine in your vineyardb
planted by the water;
it was fruitful and full of branches
because of abundant water.

Its branches were strong,
fit for a ruler’s scepter.
It towered high
above the thick foliage,
conspicuous for its height
and for its many branches.
But it was uprooted in fury
and thrown to the ground.
The east wind made it shrivel,
it was stripped of its fruit;
its strong branches withered
and fire consumed them.
Now it (the vine) is planted in the desert,
in a dry and thirsty land.

Fire spread from one of its main branches
and consumed its fruit.
No strong branch is left on it
fit for a ruler’s scepter.’
“This is a lament and is to be used as a lament.” Ezekiel 19:10-14

In this scripture there is reference to past...AND ALSO TO THE PRESENT TIME. The present vine is revealed to be weak....A rulers scepter is identified and who is the cause of the fury that the vine was thrown to the ground - The East wind is identified..... Was evil acts connected with this? With powerful magic being used to the detriment of people we do not know. But we are shown God knows.

As my mother became paralysed from the neck downwards while my brother and I were both young children, this happened on the A666 - known as the devils highway by local people. It has since changed its name in this part to SAINT PETERS WAY. Miraculously she survived even though remaining in a critical condition for a long time and I believe the prayers said by many people helped in this.

Years later someone spoke of my mother becoming paralysed by powerful witchcraft on her - I never forgot and realise this could be possible. The only connection to evil is the A666. God knows the truth. The spiders web of legal battles as an innocent person is rooted in the most diabolical evil. A few freak crashes and pushes, into a busy road as a child and down the stairs in 2013, it was with pain in my hip and foot that I asked for a stick for support to walk when one way, I experienced profound pain as if being hit by a rod on my hips and knees that I fell to the floor yelling in pain. Then 'stabbing sensations in my chest I wondered has someone made an effigy of me...GOD KNOWS - He sees and knows all that is going on.

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/263/9/1/jesus_the_king2_by_joeatta78-d5fda2i.jpg

Revealed in the message by my  RIGHT THUMB: Bear in mind this is a personal message for what is relevant for me in this search for guidance in this timeline. Sharing this openly.

"As I live, says the Lord GOD, surely with a mighty hand and an outstretched arm, and with wrath poured out, I will be king over you. I will bring you out from the peoples and gather you out of the countries where you are scattered, with a mighty hand and an outstretched arm, and with wrath poured out;
and I will bring you into the wilderness of the peoples, and there I will enter into judgment with you face to face.
36 As I entered into judgment with your fathers in the wilderness of the land of Egypt, so I will enter into judgment with you, says the Lord GOD.
I will make you pass under the rod, and I will let you go in by number.
 I will purge out the rebels from among you, and those who transgress against me; I will bring them out of the land where they sojourn, but they shall not enter the land of Israel. Then you will know that I am the LORD.
 "As for you, O house of Israel, thus says the Lord GOD: Go serve every one of you his idols, now and hereafter, if you will not listen to me; but my holy name you shall no more profane with your gifts and your idols.
 
"For on my holy mountain, the mountain height of Israel, says the Lord GOD, there all the house of Israel, all of them, shall serve me in the land; there I will accept them, and there I will require your contributions and the choicest of your gifts, with all your sacred offerings.
  As a pleasing odor I will accept you, when I bring you out from the peoples, and gather you out of the countries where you have been scattered; and I will manifest my holiness among you in the sight of the nations. 
And you shall know that I am the LORD, when I bring you into the land of Israel, the country which I swore to give to your fathers.
 And there you shall remember your ways and all the doings with which you have polluted yourselves; and you shall loathe yourselves for all the evils that you have committed.
 And you shall know that I am the LORD, when I deal with you for my name's sake, not according to your evil ways, nor according to your corrupt doings, O house of Israel, says the Lord GOD." Ezekiel 20:33-44
 
A few years ago I had a dream walking with Jesus in Jerusalem. In one part of the dream people were gathered  as he was speaking to people. We went to a location where buildings had been bombed and also inside a home (inside his family home). Hearing his voice was 'in his home' so profound, serious, gentle and yet firm. his assuring tone is with authority. There is no ego, no arrogance, but I could sense his.profound love. Clear instruction has been given to other people by him.
 
Man who has rejected God and his authority cannot rule over people who have not. God is eternal and his Law comes with the Holy Covenant - a promise that is unbreakable.
 
 
 
View of Mount Zion from the Mount of Olives.
Holy Mount Zion - where is situated the tomb of David and where Jesus and his Apostles had the Last Supper together - King David and Jesus are shown to be family by blood. And Jesus has said that is found written in the Holy Scriptures in the last book of Revelation:
 
"I, Jesus, have sent My angel to testify to you these things for the churches. I am the root and the descendant of David, the bright morning star." The Spirit and the bride say, "Come." And let the one who hears say, "Come." And let the one who is thirsty come; let the one who wishes take the water of life without cost. Revelation 22:16-17

There has been deception used to rule over people. People who belong to God do not seek anyone who is another obstruction to having a personal relationship with God. By now in all these years we should be living in an enlightned humanity - but this has been prevented. We suffer because of this. And yet there are people who are called to shine their light and remind everyone, what so many have forgotten.

 
In learning by reading Wikipedia (quick access to information) The Greek Orthodox Church of Jerusalem is also known as the Orthodox Patriarchate of Jerusalem. Headed by the Patrriach of Jerusalem, it is regarded by Orthodox Christians as the mother church of all of Christendom. The Primate is Patriarch of the Holy City of Jerusalem and all Palestine, Syria, beyond the Jordan River, Cana of Galilee and HOLY ZION. Written of land possession: United States.
 
Who is the authority over the United States? .Do you know, or did you forget? The land mass has been built on PROVIDENCE named as territory. ZION NATIONAL PARK is also named in America!

I trust that God is Mighty. He can flatten mountains and palaces...I know God can bring us to our knees. In our deepest sorrow we can seek comfort. We can seek to be guided in the right way too..Back in the ancient times people were warned not to worship false idols...

Peace be with you
Pauline Maria
 
No copyright infringement intended

No comments: