Pages

Total Pageviews

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~
♥ Divine Justice, Global Peace and Healing ~ As it is written: The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth (Matthew 5:5) ♥

Wednesday 18 February 2015

Jesus Heart to Heart Message 18th February 2015

Yesterday feeling not so well all day - I  telephoned the High Court in Manchester and they told me the caveat has been lifted. They hold the accepted evidence to prove fraud on the Court. They also hold the evidence to prove my mother's Greek nationality and both, with her father born in Athens were GREEK CITIZENS. She NEVER gave up her birthright. My father's 'English born' second wife has told lawyers in Greece that I have no inheritance  birthright in Greece - If I recall she denies my having any lawful connection to Greece. I am baptised Greek Orthodox in Athens - God knows the truth of that!

The Court advised me to enter into legal contract yet again. There is an unpaid INTERNATIONAL LEGAL BILL that has been allowed with the perjurer seeking me to pay this in the English Court and Greek Court. A copy of her Greek Court declaration was given even  demanding THE WILL written in Greece when they were not together must be revoked. My father's English Will has stated it must not. The last English will states my father was domicile in Greece, where Greek Law  applies. As his English Will was executed in Greece, his will must be probated in Greece. Because the will does not comply with Greek Law forced heirship rules -the Greek Court needed proof about applicable domicile law - not given.. It also appears that English Lawyers who are keen to be paid overlook the crimes of perjury and fraud taking place.

I will not be entering  any legal contract. Officials have stated the system is corrupt and as the Acropolis Marbles were stolen from the chosen seat of God's government on earth, those who refuse to serve ethical justice, are not just going against me and you, they are actually going against God too.

In the early hours of the morning, feeling very tired and weak - (there is strain on my heart but I try and rest and there is nothing I can do....biblical prophesies are written already) I decided to reach for the paper and pen by my side..looking at the clock on the laptop it was 2:59 am...writing down the time, with my heart and mind focused on Jesus - another heart to heart and soul to soul message was given.

With the time and date, I have included scriptures at the end.

In the beginning, I will write my process and the reply.

My Lord Jesus Christ, Please guide me in truth with what you want me to know now. Please help me in my situation and bring Justice to this land. Thank you Amen.

My darling one, my love, listen carefully. For sure we are all aware of the deception on the earth and the complex ties of obligation each man holds to another. Though people are free and yet so many people have rejected that.
Let the truth be told with warnings in the Scriptures, for these were given for a reason and the fulfillment of what has been written will be validated too. 
Share my truth and personal revelation. Shine a light for me dear one. This is all you can do in this land of yours my dear one. You have tried and and fighting an unseen force that is sucking the life out of the strong. 
You are spiritually strong and physically weak. Let go of control dear one. Write your letters and warn kingdoms have been desroyed in history and destruction will happen again.
At the critical point to save humanity, there is an edge. There all is lost or can be lost.
The Church are my people and I will take my people away from the one who hurts me and my father. She must repent or suffer the consequences. Rather humanity suffer instead of ignorance they think, and yet father saves humanity from these overlords.
They have their titles and importance in the world built for the vanity time.
Let the truth be known. Free My People. Shout high from the rooftops JUBILEE, JUBILEE, JUBILEE.
Let the world see the truth. They want to Rule as Lord over the people and preserve the Scriptures and yet the Law within is broken.
Whatever I promised to the people, I will not change my mind.
Time is short for those who have deceived the world. For My Kingdom will be without the unfairness of the modern society.
I know you long for peace without stress.
Your role is to reveal truth as it is told to you. Let this be your focus. Point above. All as you look to the heavens so you will be inspired from the heavens.
The days of old are soon over. A new era will be yours and never again will my people be enslaved. They cannot rectify their wrongs it is entrenched.
I must leave you to rest and we will talk another day when you can concentrate without distraction and tiredness. Sleep dear one and rest. I need your alertness. For the awakening of people in your land is very slow indeed. Your officers who serve in truth will  work for me and you. If they follow the wizard and with their soul, might not be saved at all.
The evil one knows to get somone else to do a dirty deed - they might be responsible. Not so!
There are borderline decisions to be made. I cannot make the decision of those who refuse repentance.
I will repay and they will pay heavily for what they have done.
Keep strong dear one and rest;. Sleep peacefully precious one. Listen for my voice and instruction. Your dreams will validate everything. God bless dear child. God bless you'

During the latter part of writing the word, I was falling asleep as if drifting in and out of consciousness and while keeping my focus each word was written as written on my heart - no surprise that I am under so much strain and my heart is weakened...bu it is through  my experience to show that the influence of evil is in this land...It is a choice of officials if they want to be enslaved too.

Kingdoms have been destroyed before. The destruction of Babylon is foretold and this happening for a reason. As peoples minds have been erased and blinded from knowing the truth - for remembering their rights and it is a God given right gien that people are being blatantly denied. Truth is Truth.

These are the scriptures revealed by the time and date

The following were those who came up from Tel-melah, Tel-harsha, Cherub, Addan, and Immer, though they could not prove their fathers’ houses or their descent, whether they belonged to Israel: Erza 2:59

Then the LORD God said, "It is not good for the man to be alone; I will make him a helper suitable for him." Genesis 2:18

Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. This is how we know it is the last hour. 1 John 2:18

For in that he himself hath suffered being tempted, he is able to succour them that are tempted. Hebrews 2:16

Peace be with you
Pauline Maria

No comments: