Pages

Total Pageviews

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~
♥ Divine Justice, Global Peace and Healing ~ As it is written: The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth (Matthew 5:5) ♥

Wednesday 18 February 2015

Jesus Heart to Heart Message 7th February 2014

It is not until now that  I have published this heart to heart, soul to soul message from Jesus Christ in reply and this is shared in it's entirety here. On the side of the page it is written 10:13, where normally I write the time  start  or finish, or both at the top of the page... I will identify scriptures to the date and the time at the end of the message to show if there is anything to be validated, or to expand on this.

Lord Jesus Christ, please have mercy on me. Please forgive me my sins. Please heal me completely and restore my life with dignity and respect. I am not perfect and have learned many lessons. Please bring an end to the legal corruption and persecution of innocent people in Your Kingdom on earth. Through you the Father Rules the entire earth and the Universe. Please help us Lord and lead us in the right way. Amen.

Jesus heart to heart soul to soul replies:

My child, dear one listen to me for I am in your heart and mind whenever you wish to call on my name. I am with you dear one. Never forget this. Many have been persecuted and killed because of me; because they will not accept a ruler who denies me. 
I did not give anyone permission to rule over my people; my family and the Father made sure this was to be. My faithful ones remain in truth and in the Father, they are close to me because I never abandoned anyone. I made sure that you were taken care of in this world but the soulless ones want to rule over the souls who belong to The Father and that reveals the deception in this time.
We watch over what is happening. What is being revealed is being revealed clearly and the Spirit sees what is going on - the mystery the uninitiated cannot control. 
Dear one stay stong and calm in these turbulant times for it is one time that is foretold. You can do nothing to alter fate for it is written and yet the future is written that is glorious for everyone of my own.
A choice was made to defy the Father by those who have no regard for people or life. 
It is an utterly selfish way that rules to the detriment of everyone, but the people will be enlightened in truth. First through the children and then through my helpers. You are one precious one. 
You have endured in a land that has rejected God and maintained status - like an empty package with fancy wrapping. It has no meaning at all. A noble man would understand noble qualities and the ones who compete to pray have lost the meaning of prayer. 
I did not choose a witch to cast a spell over my people. I do not permit injury to my people either. The Father allows this so we can show the errors for correction. 
The man is capable of killing in cold blood. The devious man gets someone else to do it for him. 
I know the plans they make. The Father told me long ago. It is written.
Dear one, focus on me for I am the way to the Father and tell other people the same. Without me they cannot enter the Kingdom of Heaven, for they live under the rule of man of the earthly kingdoms and man full of revenge and lust for power. 
What woman wants to be Queen of all who cannot understand The Law and one who rejects God the Father too. She has no relationship with me. She has no relationship with the Father either. 
what influence is she over all? The false idols are many in this world attention and a better life.
What saves souls is not material gains or titles that are meaningless gifts. This does not open the gateway to heaven for anone and the demons have titles too. The demons were kicked out of heaven and told to repent yet they do not. What possesses mankind now are the Spirit of Truth and the demon entities who take host to work through the host. They do not always know. 
The prayer to the Father in the name of the one He chose was for this purpose - to free the enslaved. There is change and yet it is masked. There is not truth and liberation of my people  and this is the reason of my return. The injuring and killing of my people - my family is the reason of my return.
The Father sends me back to correct The Law as he has sone before. 
They have been defiant today - worse than before and the consequences are catastrophic. No man can prevent this because he has not evolved. The Father wills what will be done. Only He can change the course of destiny and save the people from utter destruction. 
The mockers do not care. They do not see. They will realise. To give power to anyone to abuse is the reason why power is also taken away. Tantrums are of no interest. 
The preservation of my people is for the many and the fragile egos and empty vessells of spiritual food is lost.  I find. I give to all."


The date of this message 7th February - 7:2

For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. Matthew 7:2

In the land where justice is repeatedly denied - this is refused, Is God going to allow those who are the cause to get away with this? Again refer to the message above that is given. 

 But since sexual immorality is occurring, each man should have sexual relations with his own wife, and each woman with her own husband. 1 Corinthians 7:2

Are there people who are sitting as Lords over people having sexual relations other than their own husband and wife? The immorality in this lnd includes orgies and rituals involving sex too.

It is better to go to a house of mourning than to go to a house of feasting, for death is the destiny of everyone; the living should take this to heart. Ecclesiastes 7:2

Keep my commands and you will live;  guard my teachings as the apple of your eye' Proverbs 7:2

Of the time revealed at 10:13 it is written:

No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it' .1 Corinthians 10:13



"Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved." Romans 10:13





This is the message that was given. This is the Scritpure written


Peace be with you
Pauline Maria 




No comments: