Pages

Total Pageviews

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~
♥ Divine Justice, Global Peace and Healing ~ As it is written: The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth (Matthew 5:5) ♥

Monday 23 February 2015

Message 23:2: Reason Restoration of Israel & Zion

A long time ago what is written in the Holy Scriptures came to be translated and shared with everyone. There was a time when people were not allowed to pray to God - then a law was made by Royal Decree and in the recognition of a far higher authority ruling over all mankind, even over the Prince's Kings and Queens - one would at least expect they will be obedient to the Voice of the Lord today.

The Restoration of Israel had to take place....as a State and as a Land to identify the people who belong to God who have been denied their birthright when there is knowing that in history the wrath of God has destroyed kingdoms....In England now, the land of corruption and injustice - there is the erosion of lands and when the land starts to give away, it might be easily explained to be a natural phenomenon too.

If all people will eagerly return to the Lord, then instead of one small land mass being exclusively to the Lord the rest of the lands where people live can be too. As it happens, with the naming of lands in America, Zion National Park is named and Zion is connected with Israel. Man does NOT rule over God.

Far too much emphasis is placed on science yet not considering there is something else...for every action there is consequence, for every illness there is....so they say a cure, but how about dealing with the cause. How about eliminating the poisons and the stress that is caused that is making people ill?

Anyway, I want to share the Scripture message that was revealed before my previous article. There was another and yet I lost the page, when the book closed - perhaps it was just for me to see/

God’s Promises to Zion 

 The word of the Lord of hosts came to me, saying: Thus says the Lord of hosts: I am jealous for Zion with great jealousy, and I am jealous for her with great wrath. Thus says the Lord: I will return to Zion, and will dwell in the midst of Jerusalem; Jerusalem shall be called the faithful city, and the mountain of the Lord of hosts shall be called the holy mountain.  Thus says the Lord of hosts: Old men and old women shall again sit in the streets of Jerusalem, each with staff in hand because of their great age.  And the streets of the city shall be full of boys and girls playing in its streets.  Thus says the Lord of hosts: Even though it seems impossible to the remnant of this people in these days, should it also seem impossible to me, says the Lord of hosts?  Thus says the Lord of hosts: I will save my people from the east country and from the west country; and I will bring them to live in Jerusalem. They shall be my people and I will be their God, in faithfulness and in righteousness.

Thus says the Lord of hosts: Let your hands be strong—you that have recently been hearing these words from the mouths of the prophets who were present when the foundation was laid for the rebuilding of the temple, the house of the Lord of hosts.  For before those days there were no wages for people or for animals, nor was there any safety from the foe for those who went out or came in, and I set them all against one another.  But now I will not deal with the remnant of this people as in the former days, says the Lord of hosts. For there shall be a sowing of peace; the vine shall yield its fruit, the ground shall give its produce, and the skies shall give their dew; and I will cause the remnant of this people to possess all these things.  Just as you have been a cursing among the nations, O house of Judah and house of Israel, so I will save you and you shall be a blessing. Do not be afraid, but let your hands be strong.
For thus says the Lord of hosts: Just as I purposed to bring disaster upon you, when your ancestors provoked me to wrath, and I did not relent, says the Lord of hosts, so again I have purposed in these days to do good to Jerusalem and to the house of Judah; do not be afraid. 16 These are the things that you shall do: Speak the truth to one another, render in your gates judgments that are true and make for peace, do not devise evil in your hearts against one another, and love no false oath; for all these are things that I hate, says the Lord.

Joyful Fasting

The word of the Lord of hosts came to me, saying: Thus says the Lord of hosts: The fast of the fourth month, and the fast of the fifth, and the fast of the seventh, and the fast of the tenth, shall be seasons of joy and gladness, and cheerful festivals for the house of Judah: therefore love truth and peace.

Many Peoples Drawn to Jerusalem

 Thus says the Lord of hosts: Peoples shall yet come, the inhabitants of many cities; the inhabitants of one city shall go to another, saying, “Come, let us go to entreat the favor of the Lord, and to seek the Lord of hosts; I myself am going.”  Many peoples and strong nations shall come to seek the Lord of hosts in Jerusalem, and to entreat the favor of the Lord. Thus says the Lord of hosts: In those days ten men from nations of every language shall take hold of a Jew, grasping his garment and saying, “Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you.” Zechariah 8

This is what is written; as in the Holy Scriptures. 

It is not known what challenges were faced for the scribes who have translated the Scriptures in history, but it appears great effort is made to ensure that people reject the ones who are being guided in Truth. Their role is to warn people to repent and return to the right way so the Lord can preserve the people.

'The Lord is My Shepherd' comes to mind...

The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures; he leads me beside still waters;  he restores my soul. Psalm 23:1-2 (Psalm 23:2)

The message is very precise and validated.

Peace be wtih you
Pauline Maria

No comments: