Pages

Total Pageviews

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~
♥ Divine Justice, Global Peace and Healing ~ As it is written: The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth (Matthew 5:5) ♥

Saturday 21 February 2015

Watching a Rainbow Form - Cloud Vision & Dream

I have never really thought about this before...having seen rainbows. They have always just been 'there' and years ago I used to think how pretty this formation. Not knowing then they are a sign.

Just looking out my window, what appeared to be a cloudy way with a little bit of visible blue sky, the forming of an rainbow was taking place. It was reaching to about a quarter, when a dark cloud has come over - with the reminder that not only might it rain, although flood came to mind initially at the time, there is activity taking place in the clouds and not all is bright and fluffy..certainly not in England.

Now as I am writing the dark cloud is receding..very odd indeed. And more blue sky is revealed..but as the clouds are moving anyway, this could be seen as a natural phenomenon.

Staying on the rainbow revelation, I want to find what is written in the Holy Bible because this is a sign that started to be shown and what is relevant will also be found written in the Holy Scriptures.

God said, "This is the sign of the covenant which I am making between Me and you and every living creature that is with you, for all successive generations; I set My bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a sign of a covenant between Me and the earth. "It shall come about, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the bow will be seen in the cloud,…Genesis 9:12-14

Like the appearance of a rainbow in the clouds on a rainy day, so was the radiance around him. This was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the LORD. When I saw it, I fell facedown, and I heard the voice of one speaking. Ezekiel 1:28

Last year I spoke with an official in Bolton after being threatened with the Magistrates court for non payment of counsil tax...however I had paid it and it bothered me greatly at what is happening in this land. They have rejected the authority of God and corrupted the laws. They have also refused me and you to live under teh authority of God and that is what is written in the ancient laws that did not change.

As have been written I have been set up for a fall to be entangled in a spiders web of legal corruption and so to discover this was being revealed to be written in the Holy Scriptures too, because Justice has been refused with lawyers using corrupt evidence that they have provided with perjury too.

Back in 2004 when the court sent bailiffs to my home after being injured in a car crash by an ex police driver, this was with one days notice. The officials in this land serve and take oaths to the Monarch and all her family, so evidently Justice being repeatedly refused shows there is a huge problem in this land. Stolen inheritance and theft of inheritance, includes denying people the right to live under the authority of God when actually it is written that God is our inheritance. Those who do this might be serving Satan.

As it has been shown Jesus communicates very clearly .

Also God reveals, the Father reveals His Truth too. One day I woke after being at the lowest ebb, and said audibly, 'God you always hear my prayers and I trust you are there, but I have never seen you....' or words to this effect. Immediately afterwards a bright blue sky with no clouds anywhere except written in big capital letters GOD I had no camera to capture the moment I will never forget.

Moments later the sky covered again with thick grey clouds.

This happened at a time when seen months of thick dark clouds

One time I thought..are these thick clouds protecting us....but not so sure about that and I did not get an answer at that time...Just the awareness there were thick clouds around for a reason...

Another time in a dream, walking with Simon Cowell in Acton London..his then girlfriend/fiance was walking behind us...Suddenly above us a fighter jet suddenly appeared from above the cloud and then turned around and went up again..there was no sound..then we walked into a tie shop together.

In the brief analysis of the cream Simon and I have a connection, he was stepping forward from that relationship and did. The fighter jet - a battle taking place in the heavens and connected with the heavens. Simon and I have a tie together...Are we related by family? Are there historical ties?

HHJ Cowell is the London District Judge who made a misjudement to decide to my detriment to my detriment after allowing perjury and fraud on the court. While I cannot wholly accuse this man, I witnessed officiers in the court who blatantly lie and abuse too. What if the tables are turned on the corrupt lawyers - how can they be removed from office? They could be prosecuted. Or if there is to be a system established that is ethical, there would be no room for these abusers.

There is no time limit to prosecute crime Mr. Aggrey Orleans. This is the barrister who lied and said I was never injured, never received treatment for injury and never studied or have any professional qualifications. When is he going to be removed from ever working in a law court again?

There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed.

Why the fighter jet planes...right at the top it is known that justice being refused in my situation is not going to go away..while I might be hated, it is like being a rose among thorns from another bush, with the delicacy of the petals  that somehow still remain in stormy weather, even though very fragile. 

God loves his people more than he evil plans of the mockers.

While a few of us are reminded that God watches over us, those who do not believe who have not evolved, might be at ease with committing crimes against humanity and also boasting about it. As long as the British monarchy endures as it is this structure of overlords the abusing lawyers here take their oath to.

One time wondering why there is talk of a King over the Israelites when Jesus Christ is the King, reading in the Holy Scriptures the people asked for a King...They asked for a King because they did not trust God. Today, there is in full view of the world manipulation of people to accept a King, and reject God.

Perhaps this is the way God is revealing his truth to people who can see... I can only share my experience in this instance and yet the rainbow was not big...It was forming and the reminder was given that it is God who is forming the rainbows...It is God who is the Arch and bridges lands and people together.

Just thought I would share this minor experience today.

Peace be with you
Pauline Maria

No comments: