Pages

Total Pageviews

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~
♥ Divine Justice, Global Peace and Healing ~ As it is written: The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth (Matthew 5:5) ♥

Monday 9 November 2015

How Can We Possibly See An Invisible God?




If you want me to discuss the invisible God - consider the reason why you even look to someone else for the answer. I can only share my experience openly. 

Following a dream of seeing a most glorious cosmos, there is more to that, except I wished I had a camera to photograph it to share openly on the internet ...Perhaps two days later, I woke up thinking and talking with God. Thanking for always being patient with me and hearing my prayers. 

With prayers being answered they are validated but to me, they mean that not only is God listening - God is REAL TOO. This is most important, but already I was given this understanding many years before.

This day, I said 'Even though I have not seen you God, I wish I could'....then realising that God is invisible and that is for a reason - to protect humanity. At the time there were thick, dark grey clouds, yet seconds later I looked again out of the window the sky was BLUE like this - with thicker and more clearly defined letters GOD was written. No clouds were seen elsewhere. 

Again I wanted my camera as this was real life and I wanted the proof to share to inspire faith, hope and prayer....the battery was flat ...After a minute or so, the sky was covered with grey again. 

This photograph from the internet has letters written the same way. Today I am instrumental in inspiring faith with friends. One is now ready to SEE God's Wonder in the sky and now she get's it. She believes again..

Peace be with you
Pauline Maria

No Copyright infringement intended

No comments: