Pages

Total Pageviews

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~
♥ Divine Justice, Global Peace and Healing ~ As it is written: The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth (Matthew 5:5) ♥

Saturday 21 November 2015

Jesus Heart to Heart, Soul to Soul 20th November 2015

The morning, many hours ago while finishing my bath, with my mind on Jesus, suddenly and unexpectedly - hearing with the spirit within, heart to heart soul to soul 'Write for me'

Dripping wet and not near pen and paper, I knew another message was going to be given, but I had to wait a moment or too...get dried and cover up....becoming centred, sitting and waiting with pen and paper, again this is when I asked, Jesus what is it that you want me to know> The message continued.

'Write about peace without weapons....(Then the telephone rang to interrupt this message flow - some tele
marketing company - the usual intrusions and yet the  distraction did not deter him)

What I have not explained actually is the time this all started - 13:44 when beginning with 'write about peace without weapons'.  The message was completed 14:11 on 20th November 2015.

Asking again, Jesus help me to know what you want me to know -  the flow within my being, with focus heart to heart on Christ continued as many times before. writing down word for word given:

"Dear one , leave the insignificant and look for the significant to write about. 
Hear my voice guide you within your being. Stay connected to the Father no matter what because perilous times are ahead.
Dear one, let go of the ear wigging issue of concern what people say. You are not working for opinion. You are writing for the deliverance from evil from a very cruel and harsh regime. 
I cannot do anything and must not because the terror being inflicted on the nations is to teach all those who have done wrong. They will return to the Father. 
They will plea and groan and yet some will not.
The only way to be saved from this terrible evil unleashed onto this world is to focus entirely on God and that way he will create a barrier that makes those who belong to him untouchable. 
Pauline, you are in a weakened state to silence you and yet you must speak the truth even if you are crawling on your knees. Saving the people is about saving their souls, not joining an army to become part of a mass slaughter of lives hearts and souls. 
Many souls will be lost as they have before but the harvest of souls is what the Father knows about. Trust him completely as I trusted the Father too. 
My people will be resurrected into the New World. 
As the children asked for the evil not to wake up, so it will be done.
History has known the cleansing of the earth and it is not for any people to judge. They do not know the divine plan of the Father and they do know know his capacity to forgive even the evil taking place. 
I said to pay for those who persecute and kill me because they know not what they do. They are under the power of a demon spirit - not the Holy Spirit of Truth. 
There is no one who is aligned with me in truth promoting war. I said turn the other cheek, love one another. Teach love to your brother and sister too, because all are brothers and sisters in Christ  - this love is what this peace and unity is for. 
It is tough to love sometimes and it is also tough to love when seeing hatred and war. Now let me explain something you already know. 
Love is energy. It is boundless and free flowing. As you have learned to send your love to America and Greece, all who are inbetween will know - this love reaches into their hearts and soul. 
People know your situation even if you do not know them. 
You must love and love and keep on loving to keep that energy flow. There are now many people who grasp this understanding and love. Many who pray too.
 Let God do His work.And as the army of angels are at work in the invisible world, it is because of those being unleashed to harm my people.
Dear one, you write not knowing the truth of what I say and if sure if this is the Spirit of Truth. Write anyway and you will find the truth validated in the Bible Books of Truth that I gave to be written and shared with everyone. I gave instruction for this too. 
There are many who do not know the Father will do anything and everything for people to know Him and there is not one who can save souls on earth. So the ones that claim divine right to rule have none. They are liars. They arm my people and turn them against their own brother and sister.
But the Father allowed this to be...He allows all things that will teach humanity lessons as history has shown. People will return to Him. 
I am but a man who learned to be obedient to the Father and obey his voice. On the day I was filled with the Spirit of God, he had chosen me for this job. As Joab is named, so are lessons learned too. Read the book of Job and then you will see what you must do. 
Pauline trust in me and cleave to me and I will ensure the Father forgives thee entirely. He is not ready for forgive all your sins because you did not write for him as you promised. 
Now is the time. So dear one, have courage as you put pen to paper. Share the wisdom and understanding. Share your truth and above al share the power of prayer in simple things.
When the greatness pray in truth - imagine the good that can be done in the world. Look around you - Look at what is being revealed to you on the international network of people. They are gathering together. They are gathering back, the hurting, the suffering, the meek and lowly.
Their hearts are being purified willingly. This is what the Father wants. Free Will to love him completely and then the soul can evolve.
Thank you for sharing this. Thank you'

With the times revealed, I will identify scriptures too:

 “The kingdom of heaven is like treasure hidden in a field. When a man found it, he hid it again, and then in his joy went and sold all he had and bought that field. Matthew 13:44

Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the works themselves. John 14:11

May you be blessed by this message

Peace be with you
Pauline Maria






No comments: