Pages

Total Pageviews

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~
♥ Divine Justice, Global Peace and Healing ~ As it is written: The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth (Matthew 5:5) ♥

Saturday 20 February 2016

Being Strong and Courageous in Difficult Times.

Here are some scriptures that are written for us all

Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the Lord your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you.” Deuteronomy 12:6
Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10
No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it. 1 Corinthians 10:13
Be strong, and let your heart take courage, all you who wait for the Lord! Psalm 31:24


Something I noticed, when becoming weaker and injured too, never before speaking about faith or prayer,  all of a sudden this all changed and children started to arrive telling me of visitations and speaking with Jesus wearing his crown - speaking with them. Of course I am not silent. 

In faith we find strength...I keep praying for me and you all.

My prayer is that we all realise a higher consciousness too.

Peace be with you
Pauline Maria

No comments: