Pages

Total Pageviews

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~
♥ Divine Justice, Global Peace and Healing ~ As it is written: The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth (Matthew 5:5) ♥

Thursday 12 May 2016

Dream 2 Angels Hold Long White Dress April 2016

This dream experience happened in the first week of April 2016.

Sharing another revelation dream in early April. I cannot say for sure what this means but this dream purpose will unfold. The realisation of what Christ reveals in personal revelation is with validation being discovered also in the scriptures afterwards. That which The LORD reveals is showing with the way that I can understand this message is from HIm i.e. angels in a dream

God the invisible one reveals His Truth in a way that we can understand that it is from HIm. This is one example he gives

While sleeping I was looking at a light blue cloudy sky (not grey or dark) seeing as if in daylight - two winged angels were side by side holding a long white dress that had a sheen. The angels were seen to be descending from the heavens towards the earth.

I cannot say this is my dress or even for me. It was like a wedding dress that was held with one angel each side, with the dress between them. Something else gravity would normally show the dress as flowing, even lifting up with the descent of the garment, it was not The dress did not appear as different materials but all the same and also looked to be quite full - not tight fitting.

The timing of this dream was after the day of seeing Jesus in my home in a visitation on 2nd April when I had a migraine. Because of this I had to close my eyes and saw bright blue light coming from where he was standing and went to sleep afterwards.

Of the scriptures that are written I want to share the following:

The Marriage of the Lamb
And I heard a sound like the roar of a great multitude, like the rushing of many waters, and like a mighty rumbling of thunder, crying out: “Hallelujah! For our Lord God, the Almighty, reigns. Let us rejoice and celebrate and give Him the glory. For the marriage of the Lamb has come, and His bride has made herself ready. She was given clothing of fine linen, linen bright and pure.” For the fine linen she wears is the righteous acts of the saints.… (Revelation 19:6-8)

A New Heaven and a New Earth
Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and earth had passed away, and the sea was no more. I saw the holy city, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying: “Behold, the dwelling place of God is with man, and He will live with them. They will be His people, and God Himself will be with them as their God.… Revelation 21:1-3

Isaiah 52:1
Awake, awake, Clothe yourself in your strength, O Zion; Clothe yourself in your beautiful garments, O Jerusalem, the holy city; For the uncircumcised and the unclean Will no longer come into you.

(In one of the messages from Jesus, soon before his appearance at home I woke with hearing Arise ...in the translation above 'awake is used' and with a beautiful garment shown validates.)

Douay-Rheims Bible - Isaiah 51:1
ARISE, arise, put on thy strength, O Sion, put on the garments of thy glory, O Jerusalem, the city of the Holy One: for henceforth the uncircumcised, and unclean shall no more pass through thee.

Isaiah 61:10
I will rejoice greatly in the LORD, My soul will exult in my God; For He has clothed me with garments of salvation, He has wrapped me with a robe of righteousness, As a bridegroom decks himself with a garland, And as a bride adorns herself with her jewels.

What is certain what comes from heaven is by the heavenly order and yet I cannot help but wonder, is this dress that appeared to be as a physical dress made with some other purpose...for instance as some materials are highly flamable, whereas the dress that is from the heavens might be clothed for protection.

Having also been inspired to paint, putting off doing this for years, one day using a hot iron and encaustic wax I began painting. With thinking about what God wants me to know - it was no surprise to see Jesus clearly in this inspired revelation painting wearing a crown. Also seen the back of a woman wearing a white wedding dress that appears like the gown seen in the dream. It was after this painting that I titled 'The King Returns' that I discovered in the scriptures there is expected to be a wedding...His wedding!The King Returns

The bride is at the bottom of the page facing Jesus - on the original taking a magnifying glass to see the detail, because this inspired revelation painting is A4, seen are three scratches on her back.

The attacks by Satan are with injury - but also someone has written to me recently asking about scratches that have appeared on their body that are unexplained. God knows everything.

http://www.encausticworld.com/photo/the-king-returns?context=user

cannot recall now if one of the angels was carrying a sword although I think he did....Not noting down details, date and time, all I have is the memory and sharing here so it is not forgotten.



Dreams are filled with symbolic imagary and yet when a dream is given by the Lord it is for His purpose and for people to know and understand. Jesus has been validating the scriptures. God has been validating His promise to the people. In prayer asking to be guided in the right way, when revelation is given, this visual experience is one that I am not meant to doubt because it is not from me.

The angels in the dream came from a higher realm and were descending towards earth - as was shown the white dress came from the higher realm and was brought to earth. What comes from God is also validated by God and what God reveals is also found written in the Holy Scriptures too.

Sharing these experiences in faith to inspire faith.

Peace be with you
Pauline Maria



No Copyright infringement intended

No comments: