Pages

Total Pageviews

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~
♥ Divine Justice, Global Peace and Healing ~ As it is written: The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth (Matthew 5:5) ♥

Tuesday 27 June 2017

Dream Climbing Tree, Branch, Building Work - May 2017



Experience has shown that sometimes things will not happen as we expect, plans will get messed up, people will let us down - and I cannot say how dangerous a situation a roofer left me with a  piece of plastic falling down and the drain pipe pouring water, that was falling on my porch directly over the electrics box. He did not seem keen to grap his ladder and put a few nails in - instead I was like a begger pleading for help for weeks....a job he had no intention to do from the start. He would have been happy to earn a few thousand to replace the roof though.  Several weeks later in rainy England I contacted a complete stranger and am sure they did it only because they felt sorry for me...no charge.

At Christmas the house is filled with lights and his daughter told me 'my dad is a good man - he is a Christian'. With hundreds of pounds of damage now - to think he was recommended - NOT now.

Recently another situation presented itself...a tree overhands from a neighbours garden that is the cause of my garage roof needing to be replaced - not a cheap job.. So I asked very politely the owner of the property if he would be willing to cut down the branch that overhangs causing damage - or I will ask a professional to do it - He refused and to the latter responded in a threatening manner...'don't you even dare'

With still using a stick when walking after injury, he told me to get up on the roof yourself and clean the moss and leaves that formed over time a thick carpet. -He did not care about injury or my safety.

The man was playing mind games, being intimidating  - pretending not to hear, trying to trip me up and I admit, in the end as an afterthought I responded in saying something I should not have - for it is this low mentaltiy that makes living here unbearable...the bonus to compensate that a pretty and quiet area.

While I was in a quandry...What was to happen next I did not expect. I will share a dream that happened a week or so later - and this followed an answer to my prayer a couple of days before. 

The dream was not expected and the incident was not on my mind.

In the dream I was climbing up a tree with a thick trunk and reaching out - seeing already a broken branch but reaching further as if to climb or break the one above it...

Next, ahead I am looking and seeing some men carrying some partition wall - as if some building work is taking place in a building. I did not recognise in the dream the men who were there' Woke up

Forgetting about the dream...not even noting it down.

The next day in reality: Going about my day pottering around, suddenly I could hear quietly 'psst, pssst' - when I realised another neighbour was trying to get my attention quietly from over the fence...

Why are you wispering I asked? - laughing at this..
She replied 'Have you seen your garage? and continued to explain the same neighbour ' he has been up on the roof that morning clearing it'
Everyone noticed this but me..I had no idea whatsoever ...and remembered the dream.
After the conversation I went upstairs to look and the entire roof was as if not one speck of leaf or moss was there..Have to admit I would have thought God worked his miracle with THAT..
In fact the garage looked as if it was made new.
The branch was still there overhanging though...and it still is.

Previously already requesting this neighbour to ask her husband to talk man to man - given the circumstances he declined to do so in case a wrong word was said...and adverse reactions followed.  There are quite a few lessons in this, witnessing the male intimidating roles and their learning too. However mind games come with a warning, if people want to do this knowingly, they are damaging their own mind and brain functioning later on in their lives - Boasting about bullying a woman is not clever. Not all men admire this tactic.

As it happened I prayed that the man might have a change of heart...
I asked that he might realise the error of his ways...(perhaps he did, or not)
But I NEVER expected the roof to be cleared that is for sure, especially by him.

And that is how it is...to always expect the unexpected.

Now because the prior referred to 'bully boy' was very awkard with me, I never progressed in the original conversation to suggest we swap garages as mine would have direct access from his property. ..And it was after this I wondered, if his motivation was to approach me later on about this.

Now that will be ironic...He might have seen sense simply in doing right.

We do not know why people are motivated to do things.

Or perhaps he realised if I went to the solicitors it might be very expensive for him - but as I have zero trust for the legal sysrem with their corrupting the law, that was absolutely not my intention at all.

Instead I had turned to God in prayer ..and if this situation has again shown - I must remember, as we all have to learn, God will do what He will in His own time and moves hearts and minds accordingly. 

Later the night of the dream - in the morning, I cupped my hands around bible and in prayer asking what God wants me to know..Time passed and I did not record the detail, whether I was directly lead to the scripture below, or I used Google search engine to read what is written about 'branches broken off' - either way this is the relevant scripture with Athena being connected with and associated with an Olive Tree and Greece, with my Greek mother being named Athena..it was appropriate and quite uncanny.

..... if by any means I may provoke to jealousy those who are my flesh and save some of them.  For if their being cast away is the reconciling of the world, what will their acceptance be but life from the dead?
 For if the firstfruit is holy, the lump is also holy; and if the root is holy, so are the branchesAnd if some of the branches were broken off, and you, being a wild olive tree, were grafted in among them, and with them became a partaker of the root and fatness of the olive tree, do not boast against the branches. But if you do boast, remember that you do not support the root, but the root supports you.
You will say then, “Branches were broken off that I might be grafted in.  Well said. Because of unbelief they were broken off, and you stand by faith., Do not be haughty, but fear. For if God did not spare the natural branches, He may not spare you either.  Therefore consider the goodness and severity of God: on those who fell, severity; but toward you, goodness, if you continue in His goodness. Otherwise you also will be cut off . And they also, if they do not continue in unbelief, will be grafted in, for God is able to graft them in again.  For if you were cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and were grafted contrary to nature into a cultivated olive tree, how much more will these, who are natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree? (Romans 11:14-24)

On the tree outside, branches appear to be evidently broken off. 

Image result for romans 11:19-20 























 

The renovation work in the dream was seen as literal, possibly something will happen in the future. With the scripture above, perhaps God is renovating and changing what is already built - a new interior..

Interior also refers to government ... so this might be applicable too.

Dreams do carry messages some we are meant to understand.

Every element of the dream, that we refer to as symbolim has meaning and there are many layers to each symbolism so therefore dreams can bring deeper understanding of the message revealed.

With no idea if a change of heart took place with the man and the tree but I hope so. I remember years ago, any trouble makers in the area or anyone suspicious trying to break in or lurking around, he would approach them and the area was kept clear. One time he caught someone trying to break in and the thief ran away...He went around to tell the lady about it and she was rude and very ungrateful - one would think any householder would really appreciative that. His reply to me 'NEVER WILL I HELP ANYONE AGAIN.'

Well this time he did help me...and I am grateful, to see this too.

A few years ago the former Bishop of London, Richard Chartres made a statement asking for 100,000 Kingdom builders - in case people did not know, he refers to the Kingdom of God on earth.

Perhaps the dream is showing me, God is building His Kingdom now.

There is no way I would be climbing trees..and certainly not inside someone elses garden to cut a branch off. Unless there is a house swap that is unlikely because if we are apparently to enter someones property to cut off any trees or bushes, we would be tresspassing. But the dream was showing me up on the tree, holding on - this in itsself is validating the scripture and how the Spirit of God works from within our being

I was not climbing...in fact I was clinging to where the branches began,

Such is the detail and specificness of the Word of God and when precision is given for understanding, it is given again in a way that we are meant to understand - in a way we cannot deny to learn from.

We can be transported wherever, near or far or interplanetary so it seems, for whatever purpose. God will make us see what we are meant to see and understand what we are meant to understand too.

There is a difference between being 'caught up by the Spirit' and someone flying at will to a specific destination. Learning to trust God you might taken to what he wants you to see and know.

I did not ask for this...I do not ask Jesus to reveal his face to me either.

God's Power cannot be cut off...I am not that power.

Peace be with you
Pauline Maria.




No comments: