Pages

Total Pageviews

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~
♥ Divine Justice, Global Peace and Healing ~ As it is written: The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth (Matthew 5:5) ♥

Wednesday 22 November 2017

~ Beautiful Like Jesus ~ Terry D Bunch



Written by a beautiful heart who has inspired so many of friends on Facebook - Terry D  Bunch.

~ Beautiful Like Jesus ~

Full of compassion and Love I want to be
like the Prince of Peace who set me free
With healing hands He made the crowds whole
with a heart of Love he saved their souls
He loves children, saints and sinners too
He loves the lost the found and me and you
I want to be Beautiful like Jesus
He walked on water and silenced the storms
with His Light of Love He keeps us from harm
Mightier than a Lion yet meeker than a sheep
He humbled himself and washed His disciples feet
He turned water into wine and fed thousands by the sea
yet he still has the time to care for You and me
I want to be Beautiful like Jesus
He never condemns us but show us mercy, Love and grace
often I sense His presence with a smile on His face
He came to this earth to give Love and eternal life
to free us from worry, stress, sickness and strife
He gave His life at the cross with absolutely no shame
for our sins and disobedience He took all the blame
I want to be Beautiful like Jesus
Then He rose from the tomb to give us life forevermore
He is the truth, the way, the life, the door
Now I commune with Him daily from within and above
He gives me peace and joy and teaches me how to Love
I'm becoming Beautiful like Jesus
 
Written by Terry D Bunch - Copyright 2017 ©

 Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, cloud


With this smiling photograph shared, I share with you too.

Peace be with you
Pauline Maria






No comments: