Pages

Total Pageviews

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~
♥ Divine Justice, Global Peace and Healing ~ As it is written: The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth (Matthew 5:5) ♥

Sunday 24 December 2017

Blue Shredded Paper & Message 'Spirit of The Lord' 21st December 2017



This experience took place on 21st December 2017

Firstly around 6am I woke (not noting the exact time). I had a dream/vision just seeing before opening my eyes, of a pile of pale blue shredded paper.

The impression of a face had been drawn roughly on the paper 'as if done by a child' - (perhaps a childish act). The paper was situated on a white top with white wall behind.  The pale blue paper was loosely on the top.

 After this, the words 'The Spirit of the Lord is in Everything'

 No automatic alt text available.

Sharing the approximate colour of the paper.

After the following message I recalled writing to Number 10 Downing Street when David Cameron was Prime Minister. With concerns of legal corruption and his office contacting me for my support just as he was entering into office, as i did not know him - my instruction was to contact me directly because I had a few matters of concern that needed addressing. He did not.

David Cameron was later removed soon after another dream. In this I was sitting on a chair and in RAGE he was trying to snatch from my lap some papers - SAME COLOUR BLUE  - His face was red with steam coming from his nostrils, he was furious at me...(I did not give him the papers...also I noticed The Queen present - though not interacting - just observing what was going on.

Since this Theresa May has replaced David Cameron.

Email messages to Number Ten were typed here. Take a look at the colour blue and notice a very similar to the colour seen in the dream vision.

https://email.number10.gov.uk/

Because the dream vision was unusual and open to interpretation, the white wall and surface with remembering writing to the government, we can also consider as they do not reply to emails - no record is kept. White wash meaning?

However writing in letter, they are obliged to reply.

The Holy Spirit is validating truths. Has there been evidence shredded in these days - not a cover up because if so someone also knows.

 Image may contain: text

Because the dream vision might be significantly understood by those other then myself, even officials in various government offices I asked in prayer to the Lord God Almighty to help me understand his message, in Jesus name'

 The message began at 10:53 and ended 11:23 am

Hear me dear one, We are connected eternally through the soul essence. A spark ignites other sparks and souls awake accordingly in harmony to eachother. 
I chose you to be born uniting many nations to me by your birthright, by marriage of your parents and the second marriage of your grandparent Lucy - Lucienne. She was meant to marry that man who loved you as his own grandchild. You see a people who are not your direct blood relations are the family belonging to Christ t he Son through the adopting of the Western world and you are a bridge formed between the East and the West uniting to him and to me by your faith and prayer life as souls are connected with love.
The severing of soul connection is by the evil one; for if your family are broken from you, you cannot lead them all to Christ - reinforcing their faith in truth, reinforcing their faith in knowing me in the Spirit and in Truth. 
The enemy defies me and so I send you to a land who are empty of spiritual waters to prepare for the outpouring of the Holy Spirit.
On one hand a people are ready, eager and waiting, while others have been malnourished - undernourished and deprived of spiritual food.
What better way to explain than to share the truth to those who still fear the system that defies me and my law. 
They will be torn down if they continue with the practice to the detriment of my poeple and it will not be to the hands of the people blame will be given again.
My Christ is My Son and I gave my Son so all could know me in truth. 
They who masquerade to keep positions of gain do not know me at all. They hurt my people over and over again. 
A high price is paid to relinquish the Lord your God
So again I choose the lowly handmaiden as my helper and put you in dangerous situations so you can speak with my people who pray and ask 'Are you real?'
You surprise people when you suddenly talk about God and My son Jesus who glorifies me does not need to do this. 
They awaken to realise something is wrong and do nothing about the situation. 
If the gathering of my people unite together - they will be more than those who defy the living Christ for there are people from other nations who defy me; aqnd yet there are more who fear the consequences of what will be.
The Spirit of the Lord is like the wind that blows wherever it is needed and I give to you what is needed for what you need to do. I did not instruct you further than the truth you have been given. And I will not instruct you further than what you are instructed to be given so far because you have a huge mission as a helper and prayer intercessor; as a helper and prayer warrior to combat that which harms my people.
Of course you are expected to suffer because the enemy hates the people to be free and in your suffering he gets one up on me. 
Until the evil one relents from his wicked ways I will not listen to him. But you my child have not given up completely and in your call I am listening..
Trust in the Lord my Son and trust in me for I am the Lord God Almighty that brought you out of Egypt and Jerusalem when the siege came. And I will protect my remnant people again  who will serve to keep the truth and faith for the next generation. 
If the truth is destroyed, the Spirit of Truth remains and you are a vessel for the Spirit of Truth in its expression.
He who loves you loves your soul. Become fully immersed in your soul and drink the spiritual water of life.
I give as you give and I take who takes away. 
Rise up New Jerusalem it is your time to shine. 
Rise up dear one for the king who loves you is coming again.

For I received from the Lord what I also passed on to you: The Lord Jesus, on the night he was betrayed, took bread, (1Corinthians 11:23)

 Are they servants of Christ? (I am out of my mind to talk like this.) I am more. I have worked much harder, been in prison more frequently, been flogged more severely, and been exposed to death again and again (2 Corinthians 11:23)

Image may contain: text

The point of realising God has been waiting and watching over us, really is a turning point where that which we think we want that harms us, even family, fall to the wayside - Jesus revealing himself as the one who loves is life changing.

My sharing is not to gather to me but to point people to Christ who is reconciling us all to the Lord God Almighty. Jesus the Son was and is identified by the Father as the Son. We have been given the truth through Jesus Christ.

Peace be with you
Pauline Maria

More personal revelation messages, dreams, visions, scriptures and the law that protects us all on Facebook - Jesus is alive - Uniting Humanity to Him  
https://www.facebook.com/groups/907636659272206/

No comments: