Pages

Total Pageviews

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~
♥ Divine Justice, Global Peace and Healing ~ As it is written: The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth (Matthew 5:5) ♥

Sunday 27 May 2018

'Stay Humble in My Word and The Truth Will Set You Free' Message 23rd May 2018





VISION immediately after prayer: with my eyes closed I could see blackness and green lights shining as we see stars shining in the sky.  There appeared to be a black hole in the center of  what was being revealed.

What was revealed from this vision - GREEN LIGHTS shown in the universe ...and seemingly a Black Hole. If we consider the universe - there are other stars, planets and galaxies - but there is also nothingness...Taking this into consideration - the times are included.

Message: 23rd May 2018
Start time: 2:19 (vision) and 2:20 pm
End time: 2:46pm

Hear me dear one,  I am the one who is Almighty after all. Let the truth be known and continue to fall in your rebellious land.   
You are compromised and tired with opposition and resistance with truth. Stay humble in My Word and My Truth will set you free. 
You now speak a different language to the world of conformity and materialism and while you may enjoy the material world so not to make this your goal, for the spiritual rewards are greater for all who seek the truth as you.
Your constant process of worry, trust and obedience is being severely tested now. If they do not correct their wrongs with you they will be cut off completely. 
You had proof they know about the injustice done to you and the cruel blows. 
My Royal Handmaiden is not looking to anyone else but God now for she knows there is no salvation with men who rebel against God. 
So I the Lord Almighty speak and show you the crown wearer is aligned with me and if aligned with me than the relationship we have is possible.
The Kingdom of Heaven on earth is like this.
While the egos rise up, the children of God are humbled so their soul can be receptive to the truth. 
Is the world of materialism more important than the Kingdom of Heaven within?
The sun shines and yet your soul is sad. 
You think of the suffering  in other lands while a great party takes place n yours. Would you have attended with an invitation? No! 
It is not to insult anybody but they neglect justice over and over again and until they grant you your right in righteousness, did they hear me at all? 
If the enemy wants to kill you - would you go and sit at the table where you can be harmed in so many ways? 
Well you were harmed already and the choice is given to everybody: be a child of God with righteousness and justice - not a pretender to being appointed by God when this is not the truth.
My Church is being preserved with the Holy Spirit of Truth and My love is boundless to all who turn their wicked hearts to me. 
I will accept all who come to me with clean hands and hearts but those who devise iniquity I will not.
They who go against me cannot rule over the souls of my people  and they who masquerade as kings chosen are not. 
My Kingdom is not of this world. My Kingdom is within the souls of all who are called and chosen by me.
If a teacher is sent to bring the Kingdom to the people and the people to the Kingdom is it not an obstacle when this is prevented?
I do not agree with everything being said and done in My Name but I the Almighty with the Holy Spirit can move hearts and minds.
There will be no  teachers in future and no kings as you all know but a spiritual hierarchy that none are above another; for the earthly restrictions thrive with graciousness and titles of holiness. 
How holy are those who are not seeking the truth day and night and waiting for the Lord of this world to come?
Yeshua was born, My Yahushua is My Son and I gave My Son for you all. Why is he hated still for he has not hate towards my people. He is waiting and showing you all the patience of God and by the Will of God all will be done in righteousness.
The rebels rebel against Me and My Truth. 
The Kingdom of man will fall. It has to and will keep falling down until set upon the seat that preserves you all is my chosen one who is ready and waiting for all. 
Did I not say through My Son what will happen and when this will happen? I did not give dates to the gentiles and so when the gentiles speak in dates they speak untruths. 
Everything that has happened and is happening is documented. 
As the man of cruelty thrives with control and oppression - the people who turn their hearts and minds to me are liberated from this.
You are in  bonds of enslavement to the Godless nations because they refuse you justice and so I will refuse their right to enter the Kingdom of Heaven.
They pray to hear me and for my face to shine on them and I do not listen.
My children are souls reborn to know me in truth and at any time I can reveal the truth to whoever pleases me in truth. 
You my dear have not pleased me with not completing what you are called and chosen to do. But those who prevent you I scold eternally.
That which waits for the truth sincerely will be rewarded generously. 
Point them to Me and My Son will be the living proof to all that I AM the Almighty true to My Word until the very end.
I will bless you in My Word that your soul may be purified to know Wisdom in truth and I trust you to share this widely whenever I ask you to.
Thank you dear one.
My child you are a daughter of God who seeks the truth in righteousness. I  give to all who seek sincerely. Did they help you?

Taking the times 2:19-20 and 2:46 scriptures are found.

Now the Lord God had formed out of the ground all the wild animals and all the birds in the sky. He brought them to the man to see what he would name them; and whatever the man called each living creature, that was its name. 20 So the man gave names to all the livestock, the birds in the sky and all the wild animals.
But for Adam[a] no suitable helper was found. (Genesis 2:19-20)

  Consequently, you are no longer foreigners and strangers, but fellow citizens with God’s people and also members of his household,  built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, with Christ Jesus himself as the chief cornerstone.(Ephesians 2:19-20)

And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke:
The sun shall  be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and notable day of the Lord come: (Acts 2:19-20)

For through the law I died to the law so that I might live for God. 20 I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. ( Galatians 2:19-20)

 Every day they continued to meet together in the temple courts. They broke bread in their homes and ate together with glad and sincere hearts, 47 praising God and enjoying the favor of all the people. And the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved. (Acts 2:26-47)

Then King Nebuchadnezzar fell on his face and did homage to Daniel, and gave orders to present to him an offering and fragrant incense. (Daniel 2:46)

After three days they found him in the temple courts, sitting among the teachers, listening to them and asking them questions. (Luke 2:46)

THE GREEN LIGHT MYSTERY might not be at all. Feel free to share anything you find and I will look into this another time too.

Peace be with you
Pauline Maria
2:46

 

No comments: