Pages

Total Pageviews

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~
♥ Divine Justice, Global Peace and Healing ~ As it is written: The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth (Matthew 5:5) ♥

Monday 26 August 2013

Bell Rock and Courthouse Butt Arizona, USA

Bell Rock situated at Oak Creek Canyon, Arizona

Last year I was guided to discover Bell Rock in Arizona following a dream where UFO type clouds were traveling and went straight through a red rock face. The clouds made no sound whatsoever and the large hole was clean cut. At the time I saw this being Harp Clouds and did not know the location. Chatting with a woman the following day she said 'that sounds like Arizona'

The very first rock when I went to look was named 'Courthouse Butt', and I laughed, with being stuck in this never ending international legal corruption mess. These red rock mountains are land mass that has been created by The Creator and shaped over time. The naming of rocks has been inspired by man and we are reminded of the Divine Court and God's Ruling Authority here.

Courthouse Butt is identified here - A reminder of the High Court and this being in connection with the Heavens. We who are divinely guided by God are obliged to live HIS Laws.

Above is Cathedral Rock. The Cathedral of God Most High.

The Chapel of the Holy Cross is also built into the rock. "He shall build an house for my name, and I will stablish the throne of his kingdom for ever." 2 Samuel 7:13


In Philadelphia, the City of Pennsylvania is home to The Liberty Bell, also known as the Independence Bell, Old State House Bell and Tower Bell. Truth cannot be silenced in USA!



In the Holy Bible is a message to the Church of Philadelphia.

And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee. Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth. Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.

Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.
Revelation 3:7-13


And in researching for my previous article, I found the Bell Rock lighthouse in Arbroath Scotland. Scotland is known as the Highlands and regarded as the land of God Most High. The United Kingdom is supposed to belong to Jesus Christ, God's Laws have been corrupted here.

A long time ago I was given the impression that no matter how hard man tries to manipulate, God is at least 10 steps ahead. There are officials who are being manipulated, even unknowingly, by the Dark Lord, there are also people being guided in the light and in truth.

“Therefore you shall not be afraid of them, for there is nothing covered that will not be revealed, and hidden, that will not be known. Whatever I tell you in the darkness, say it in the light, and whatever you hear with your ears, preach on the rooftops.”Matthew 10:26-27

At anytime people can choose to go the right way. If someone is wizard wand waving, that should be ringing alarm bells that this person might be casting spells and curses on people.

God really is the Almighty Power beyond human manipulation. What people may not realise is when they give their power away, their love and energy; their focus on people, that gives the person of their focus power that could be abused. Even they might not realise this.

When people are involved in sorcery for power, this is a sign to show that this is going to be used to the detriment of people. The hunger for power is very real and yet witchcraft and scorcery is not going to buy a ticket into heaven, especially when going against The Divine Plan of God.

Reading The Lost Symbol, by Dan Brown, identified that people are given wealth or wisdom. Knowledge is power and when the knowledge comes from the Highest realms, there is respect for the Most High being the authority over the whole of mankind - The Father of the Universe guides us.

Peace, love and best wishes
Pauline Maria

No Copyright infringement intended

No comments: