Pages

Total Pageviews

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~
♥ Divine Justice, Global Peace and Healing ~ As it is written: The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth (Matthew 5:5) ♥

Friday 23 August 2013

PC Clock Stuck 14:19 Since 21st August 2013

My computer clock is stuck at 14:19 -21/08/2013

Never has this happen before. Could be a virus. Could be something else that is the cause. If I am to click on the date, to bring the clock face up, the date is 22nd August 'hearing it is almost ten to ten)' - the time reading 21:48...with the seconds 48, 49, 50.

Ten to ten sounds like 'ten 2 ten' - 10 + 2 + 10 = 22.

Number 22 is a feminine master number: counselor builder teacher.

With full moons and strange goings on, I noticed the clock stop yesterday, before and since I was going to go into Manchester and then decided not to. An inclination to stay at home.

Yesterday the children locally has started acting up - they had sticks in their hands pretending they were wizard with wands saying acrabadabra, two elder mischievious ones influencing the younger ones. So concerned I was and am about their spiritual safety, I went to tell the mother of the Catholic boy and asked that she; they both pray for spiritual protection. They prayed for me too.

It could be their playing up at being wizard wand waving, as a warning. As they have said they have seen Jesus with a cross wearing black, because it has been told to adults now, they deny it. The problem is it was said and in what they said has brought my awareness of danger around too.

It is not so long ago that I felt a force push me down the stairs. The day before a magpie got into my bedroom, broke my telephone and exposed the empty answer machine to show a reminder that calls are and can be recorded. A magpie coming into the house is said to be a very bad omen.

Anyway I survived that when like a neighbour my neck could have been broken. It is due to a broken neck and severing of nerves that someone becomes paralysed from the neck downwards.

Looking at time 14:19 - seeing what the Scriptures say:

"And the angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast it into the great winepress of the wrath of God." Revelation 14:19

The children and adults who do not believe in God and do not believe in Christ, become subject to man and his or her influences. If someone at the top is 'wizard wand waving' they are influencing the people who they 'assume' authority over. The growing interest in magic is not by accident.

When master magicians and trainees, who are hungry for powers, their intention might be to cause change to occur according to their will. There are people who want powers to have power over other people. There is a mindset that have no care or conscience too.

There are people working in the light and those who are not.

Democracy means the people been given the power. People were given Free Will so that they never lose sight of who is the authority ruling over this earth and the universe. Even with Jesus Christ reminding people, today there are doubters because of 'the power game of Satan'

"After a little while the world will no longer see Me, but you will see Me; because I live, you will live also." John 14:19

After Jesus Christ was resurrected and taken up into heaven, the people, the Saints did see Christ and have a personal relationship with him. Today wearing his crowns, he has more than one and it is the little children who have told me this as he appears in long cream/white robes.

What also came up in my search list is the following.

But Yeshua said to them, “Let the children come to me and do not forbid them, for the Kingdom of Heaven belongs to such as these.” Matthew 19:14 (Aramaic Bible in English)

It is unknown if Muhammad had dreams of visitations of Christ. Still that does not change the past, also Muhammad has appeared to me in a dream, after asking God for help in bringing an end to the conflict between Muslims and Christians. The next day, moments after logging on the computer, I was guided to discover His Letter to The Greek Orthodox Monastery at the bottom of Mount Sinai, with the promise that Muslims will protect the Christians. This was a divinely guided find.

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification". Romans 14:19

Also another scripture is on the list in this search that with prayer and to be guided in the right way, this is whats revealed that revealed my personal process.

May these words of my mouth and this meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14

James 2:14-19 about Faith and Deeds

What good is it, my brothers and sisters, if someone claims to have faith but has no deeds? Can such faith save them? Suppose a brother or a sister is without clothes and daily food. If one of you says to them, “Go in peace; keep warm and well fed,” but does nothing about their physical needs, what good is it? In the same way, faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead.

But someone will say, “You have faith; I have deeds.”

Show me your faith without deeds, and I will show you my faith by my deeds. You believe that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that—and shudder



and he blessed Abram, saying, “Blessed be Abram by God Most High, Creator of heaven and earth". Genesis 14:19

I am not understanding why there are people who are condemning nations of people and even from a different religion, when break away churches have been removed from the truth.

There is a tremendous amount of information out there, that allows people to access and learn from, and yet if this is not truth, what you are you filling your head with? Useless information!

Being exhausted with being under spiritual attack, on top of this the computer is really playing up and preventing me from sharing...or delay can still bring to light what is relevant to know. If you consider the Holy scriptures, the Old Testament is written with books from 3000 years ago and just to show you here - from a time 14:19 all this information came in 2013/ Divine Timing.

A few weeks ago I was given the understanding from a message that God's Wrath will not hit on the people as the people expect. Believers know something will happen. People who are not believers, might have had monarchs portrayed as representing God who not bring the spiritual food to the people - perhaps this is why people 'their subjects' have turned away from God, doubting.

There is a defining line that is with maintaining the Throne of David on this Earth, promised as an eternal throne, this belongs to Jesus Christ, and tyranny by those who reject Christ.

Our prayer to God and to Jesus Christ was given by Divine Right and authority. The Lord's Prayer begins "Our Father, who art in Heaven, Hallowed be Thy Name..."

There are people praying for the non believers, and in some way God will reveal His Truth in the Present Time so that people know and understand.

My sharing in recent articles include observations from images. This is expanding my awareness and as I am sharing just a snippet of what I can see, when you are observing from your own eyes, what you see every day, you might start to notice more than you did before.

Where there is light, there is also shadow. Where there is pain, there is also healing too. It is often really hard to accept that out of a destructive situation, even terrorism and war,that from this people come together stronger, united and more caring human beings.

I am surely not the only person who wants to see a world without war. To prevent this, we must look at the root cause of wars and heal that. Everyone is vulnerable.

If people making the laws do not have a personal relationship with God, they do not have a personal relationship with Christ either. Man does not rule over Christ or God Almighty.

If my computer clock had not stuck, I would not have been able to share this message and to show you that when something happens - it happens for a reason, as here today.

To close, I will leave you with this final scripture that is said in prayer and if everyone said the same prayer, this makes the prayer so much more powerful for everyone.

"For this reason I kneel before the Father, from whom every family in heaven and on earth derives its name. I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God." Amen. Ephesians 3:14-19

Peace, love and best wishes
Pauline Maria

No comments: