Pages

Total Pageviews

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~
♥ Divine Justice, Global Peace and Healing ~ As it is written: The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth (Matthew 5:5) ♥

Monday 29 December 2014

Jesus Heart to Heart Message 29th December 2014

These last couple of days. I was guided to write about the Omen movie...and yet did not publish what was written or revealed...what was discovered that I did not know before and yet other people have known. What is being revealed is for understanding and also to connect the dots. It is not that I can personally do anything about the evil that is happening in our world, but it is to show how we must Trust God.

After writing some information and quoting a website...I found a video documentary titled the Curse of the Omen and yet, if I had just found that particular video at the start it would have provided the answers and justification to share here. Instead my focus at the time was to identify the actual killings that were portrayed in the film to show the battle between good and evil, between God and the Devil himself.

There has been great effort to keep people in the dark and to prevent people knowing the truth. As the church doors are closed and people 'forgetting the God who is the Almighty Protector' - they are becoming more trusting of a system that has officials who might not be serving God at all. So the questioning within and in prayer to seek the right way and be guided in truth is understandable in this time. The amount of people returning to their faith and again praying to God for right guidance and protection is multitudes.

This morning, I was thinking about Jesus and the Curse of the Omen video that I partly watched last night before falling asleep ...with my focus on Jesus, there was no request to him to ask to be guided with what He wanted me to know....a flow of words came and these are the words written on my heart and on paper. The date being the 29th December 2014 at 11:35 am. I will also compare scriptures to these numbers.

Can you understand now the evil I am facing and why my people are suffering. They do not know or realise the truth and yet they will. 
Can you see the problems in the world are made by those who go against THE LORD, the One Mighty Ruler over all. 
The reactions are just. The laws are unjust. One rule for one people and another. Refusing me, people to be free to follow me is the greatest God mocking of all. 
So Pauline, dear one, the challenge you face is with the invisible force and the one who wants the power of invisibility to harm my chosen, but he will not succeed any more. 
The evil is with a group of people willing to serve his every whim.and the influence he has over the masses is something he has been born with. 
As I am serving The Father as His Helper and His Spirit is within me to combat this evil, so the spirit of the devil is in the antichrist. It is written. 
As the spirit is mobile, as one body dies it can go to another and another. The children born in these rituals are possessed with the evil seed. Satan's seed and this is the deal they made. 
The children can be set free by me Pauline. 
I did not slaughter peop;le for power. I healed people and showed this is the way and I prayed for the evil ones - Only God the Father Forgives. 
I will pray again and set the captives free of this evil regime who blame another nation, to fulfil their goals. The Godless cannot rule over the godly and the people who belong to me. 
They corrupt my words and break the Holy Laws and they do this because they have forgotten that I am the Lord. I was given authority and the law to apply to everyone. 
The Father entrusted me and He is Eternal, untouchable and indestructible. He loves His people and we hate the evil that is taking place. A few people have led the world astray.
One person is the head of this organisation and when this person is removed, the organisation will fall naturally. A new organisation that is built on trust - Trusting God in Truth must be allowed to unfold and a new organisation of the Holy Order established will be accessible only for my initiated and chosen ones. The door is locked. No one can just enter and take over.
No one can claim a right to rule over others because The Father gave FREE WILL to everyone to prevent this. They take away people's rights and then the enslavement is done to place people under the influence and power of evil forces - yet no one does anything because they do not fully understand.
No one can say they belong to me unless they know they are my family. And by adoption and choice, everyone belongs to me. The Jews, the Greeks and the rebels too. 
No family is perfect and yet without discipline and right guidance, it is easy for children to stray and learn some other way that harms them in the long tun. 
I did not influence people to do my Will Pauline. People have willingly come to me in prayer to the Father and asked for me to help and guide them. I am the person they know and trust because The Father made this possible long ago. The plan was that many men would be the same - people who could be trusted with their heart and soul. 
The Father could see ahead and gave the visions and prophesies to be understood; as warnings to people to repent from evil ways. They do not repent even in this day because the lust for  power is great. The lust for taking over this world is great and there are plans for rebellion - reactions from people. For every cause there is consequence. The laws of the universe apply on earth and if there is to be a break out of control and war, my people will be taken away.
Divine intervention is to show another way.
The Holy Path is not just with maintaining a pure body. If the mind is not set with agenda and evil thoughts, the mind prevents Holiness (Wholeness) Hurt and anger can manifest into bitterness. This prevents holiness. Those who cause this know this. 
As people are prevented to become Holy, pure in their heart, mind and intention, they easily turn away from The Father. That is how man who is evil in his intention takes control.
Be with me in strength of your faith dear one as I have not abandoned you in this time. I wait for my people to find me in their heart; to talk with me and reach out to me. 
The Spirit cannot keep us apart. I rose from the dead. Remember this. The evil one has no power over me"

In the date and time given...scriptures are identified:

Woe to the City of David
11The entire vision will be to you like the words of a sealed book, which when they give it to the one who is literate, saying, "Please read this," he will say, "I cannot, for it is sealed." 12Then the book will be given to the one who is illiterate, saying, "Please read this." And he will say, "I cannot read." 13Then the Lord said, "Because this people draw near with their words And honor Me with their lip service, But they remove their hearts far from Me, And their reverence for Me consists of tradition learned by rote,…Isaiah 29:11-13

Jesus wept. John 11:35


33Oh, the depth of the riches of the wisdom andi knowledge of God!
How unsearchable his judgments,
and his paths beyond tracing out!
34“Who has known the mind of the Lord?
Or who has been his counselor?”j
35“Who has ever given to God,
that God should repay them?k
36For from him and through him and for him are all things.
To him be the glory forever! Amen. Romans 11:33-36

This is what is written...

Before writing I thought about opening the window a little to let in some air and because it is cold outside did not. Afterwards, contemplating the scriptures above, suddenly there was a noise and looking a black bird was 'as if' attacking the window frame - where if it had been open it would have flown in the room. I remembered the movie the Omen and the black birds....the connection with this in this time could not be ignored. The Holy Bible identifies ravens. Black birds - ravens are kept at the Tower of London too.

The only way to have a personal relationship with God is to communicate with Him and if you want a personal relationship with Christ  - this is a choice you must make. No one can do this for you. If your heart is sincere...He knows. He knows everything that has gone on in our life and the good, bad, the ugly, our mistakes - our hurts and tears.

God has chosen the sinners in history to remind people that is is the sinners who can be saved. Even if we strive to be perfect, we are not. Nothing can change our wrongs we have done in the past. Nothing can take away our poor choices and painful lessons. Everything has reason and purpose. Being made holy to the Lord is for His Service. This is called sacred service. Being obedient, is to follow instruction that is given.

Peace be with you
Pauline Maria

No comments: