Pages

Total Pageviews

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~
♥ Divine Justice, Global Peace and Healing ~ As it is written: The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth (Matthew 5:5) ♥

Wednesday 28 November 2018

When a Man Sees Jesus Revealed Clearly in Prayer 27th November 2018



No copyright infringement intended.

This image was sent to me from a Brother in Christ, Jason Mains. He included a short message 'This is how I see you'

 Image may contain: one or more people

 God bless you Jason and Thank You Jesus for reminding us that You know who we are and watching over your people.

By our naked eyes, we cannot see The Spirit of the Lord. The Presence of the Lord is revealed when filled with the Holy Spirit. When Jesus is revealed - he is revealed for a reason. Jesus knows the difficulty I  am facing now. Jason sent me this reminder Jesus has remained faithful to what he says.

(You had your head bowed and then He put His hand in your shoulder and then you lifted your face towards heaven. It was powerful. He might have been whispering /talking to you....
I ran across the pic on Facebook by total chance. It fit perfectly)

 
There is a scripture that is with clarity about this:

Jesus the Bead of Life 
…“Stop grumbling among yourselves,” Jesus replied. "No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him, and I will raise him up at the last day. It is written in the Prophets: ‘And they will all be taught by God.’ Everyone who has heard the Father and learned from Him comes to Me.  (John 6:43-45)


Praying is one act everyone can choose to do without anyone else. Prayer is your private communication with God. God knows your heart. Do you pray? Are you knocking on heaven's door?


When the Lord appears to men, it it written:

The LORD appeared to him from afar: "I have loved you with an everlasting love; therefore I have drawn you with loving devotion. (Jeremiah 31:3)

And this is the will of Him who sent Me, that I shall lose none of those He has given Me, but raise them up at the last day. (John 6:39) 

Then Jesus said, "This is why I told you that no one can come to Me unless the Father has granted it to him." (John 6:65)

For all of us, with clear instruction we are given:
But whenever you pray, go into your room, close the door, and pray to your Father who is hidden. And your Father who sees from the hidden place will reward you.  (Matthew 6:6) 

Praying in Jesus name is asked from us for a reason:

"Whatever you ask in My name, that will I do, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. (John 14:13)

"You did not choose Me but I chose you, and appointed you that you would go and bear fruit, and that your fruit would remain, so that whatever you ask of the Father in My name He may give to you. (John 15:16) 

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me. (John 14:6)

Living in England, so many lawyers refused to work for justice and now being given sight to also hear of much lawlessness. There is so much cruelty to the poorest of people until people are ready to see, they remain blind. Telling officials they are breaking the law and violating human rights - they continue to justify this - They do not even know the law that applies.

It is up to everyone to choose wisely and repent now. 

It is written: 'Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’  And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’ (Matthew 7:22-23)

Suffering with weakness; yet for all I have been given, Jesus has shown to be true to his word. He revealed himself when I did not expect to live.

But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me. (2 Corinthians 12:9)

But if it is by grace, it is no longer on the basis of works; otherwise grace would no longer be grace.(Romans 11:6)

But he gives more grace. Therefore it says, “God opposes the proud, but gives grace to the humble.” (James 4:6) 

For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, (Ephesians 2:8)

But by the grace of God I am what I am, and his grace toward me was not in vain. On the contrary, I worked harder than any of them, though it was not I, but the grace of God that is with me. (I Corinthians 15:10) 

Let us then with confidence draw near to the throne of grace, that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need. (Hebrews 4:16)

There is no competition to talk to God....

We who have cried rivers of tears, God knows why.

Peace be with you
Pauline Maria