Pages

Total Pageviews

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~
♥ Divine Justice, Global Peace and Healing ~ As it is written: The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth (Matthew 5:5) ♥

Sunday 3 February 2019

The Lord Said "I Will Look After You' 31st January 2018



While I have not shared the full extent of my situation, it did not seem necessary and yet I am struggling with health debilitation for some time. A few messages identify tiredness and yet in this weakened condition, I still pray and while made to be still and forced to rest, the Spirit of the Lord speaks clearly.

This is an experience on 31st January while outside.

'In this past week I have experienced so much care and compassion, with people learning and even knowing my situation I am teary eyed. Earlier this evening unexpected words of the Lord came to me 'I will look after you'

Provision was made in precision. I bought some food and an extra packet of cheese - shopping came to £7 instead of £5. Immediately afterwards a staff member asked to speak with me in private so not embarrass me. She overheard me tell my experience of legal corruption and situation I find myself in - I am now seeing what is happening to people's detriment too.

The lady insisted to give a small gift £5. Emotional and deeply touched by her gesture, I told her I could not accept when there are far more needy people who are deserving. Then I heard her say 'This is from Jesus'

In a message some time ago, Jesus said 'Bless all who bless you' An inspired gift will be given to this lady I will never forget or her name.

There are many incidents with people and prayers being heard and answered in ways that I can see God is not only watching over His people, He is transforming people too.

We never forget people who move our heart and soul and this lady was moved in her heart and soul to speak to me. Her name is emphasized in this time, as two young girls with the same name were guided to my home to speak of their experiences. One had a dream of Jesus and clear revelation; the other had visitations seeing - also speaking with Jesus.

One message 'Do not worry they will not bully you anymore.'

These days I am very fortunate to not have broken my arm and again done further damage to my hip with a hard fall on black ice. I could not get up for a time. I survive another day.

I share today's experience with being truly overwhelmed with such compassion - seeing loving hearts express care openly.

I am learning from experience the Lord will bring you to be faithful and trust in him - If Jesus speaks it is for a reason.

The reason is not always clear. Jesus is validating His Truth.

Then there is something else - God is doing something over this land and the people are not aware of what is going on.

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.
(Proverbs 3:5-6)

And I will give them one heart, and a new spirit I will put within them. I will remove the heart of stone from their flesh and give them a heart of flesh,
(Ezekiel 11:19)

The aim of our charge is love that issues from a pure heart and a good conscience and a sincere faith.
(1 Timothy 1:5)

For with the heart one believes and is justified, and with the mouth one confesses and is saved.
(Romans 10:10)
  
 Image may contain: tree, snow, sky, plant, outdoor and nature

Some time ago I was given in a message to 'Bless those who bless you' - People reveal their intentions clearly. Just showing care is strengthening.

The Spirit of the Lord is the revealer of truth and the Spirit of the Lord is the edifier of faith. When I hear - I am in silence...My mind is still.

The noise of the world sounds out the voice of God.

At the time of hearing the voice of the Lord - there was not silence yet the words were brief and direct to take notice. The Lord Validates His Truth.

Peace be with you
Pauline Maria

No comments: