Pages

Total Pageviews

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~
♥ Divine Justice, Global Peace and Healing ~ As it is written: The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth (Matthew 5:5) ♥

Sunday 6 October 2019

'Come To The Throne of Grace' Message 6th October 2019



Message 6th October 2019
Start time: 1:47 pm

'If you will come to me willingly I will accept you wholly.
I will hold up my hands to the heavens for you because My God and Father will have mercy on all that I ask of him to.
If you hold up your hands and pray to Him He will listen to you.
Come to The Throne of Grace my love for you are called  for a purpose. 
Those who defy the Lord Almighty will suffer in shame for they have caused many to fall and perish to their death. 
I seek humility and willing hearts.
Helping hands comfort my people who are suffering by the hands of the enemy.
Comforting arms hold my children in embrace; 
And warn; No one will enter the gate of heaven without me.
I am the doorkeeper and the key holder for all.
Can the Lord Almighty not know who are sincere and who are not?
Peel off your masks of treachery and deceit. 
Stop your greed and hate for my people.
Stop plummeting my people you cruel and selfish generation.
You want more and give nothing back. 
You destroy life because you can and who will save you when your time comes?
You are clueless to what is going on and your eyes blinded to truth.
Better you do not see at all for the wicked are involved in the most diabolical deeds. 
My children die at their hands. 
There is no regard for life in your land.
The children are not your possession to choose who lives and who does not. 
You cannot just rid someone chosen for God when you are not meant to serve Him in the way you think and want.
Each has their purpose and role.
A purpose has been given to each and every one of you - just as important as the next person.
Honour your father and mother for you will see in them both their inheritance of the tribes of Israel is just and righteous.
He will give you what you want and when you are given generously - share generously.
The Lord's name and purpose is preserved forever more.
Who helps the lowly and broken ones?
Who really cares about my people?
Who preserved the souls of the children of God?
Do you know the Lord Almighty created you?
Oh my souls, my precious souls He calls you back daily - yet you are many distracted and fighting among each other.
What you want on earth is nothing compared to the treasure in heaven
Do you not want to be free?
You are enslaved by a generation of selfish people who justify their actions
You live in a time when organisations accumulate cash yet many workers are volunteers. 
You live in a time when royal overlords seeing you than lesser beings are being shamed for they are not perfect.
All have fallen short of the Glory of God.
Who can decide where the Holy Spirit goes and onto whom will it rest? 
Do you know God the Father has His purpose for all of us- yes even me.
I am the Son of the Father and you are all children of God. 
Can you not see His wondrous works? 
The Lord God Almighty will not be defied. 
My Father is strong but He is also very gentle too.
Who can cause a delicate flower to form? Its life from bud to bloom lasts for a time and the season changes to cause plant form to seemingly perish.
Some seeds will germinate again on their own. 
The Giver of Life will decide who will have life through Him.
The Giver of Life is sorrowful for all life lost.
Can you not see what is going on? 
It is better you remain blind to all this.
My children who are entrusted to me is for the preservation of souls. 
No man has power over me or the Father Almighty who made Himself known to the people eons ago. 
This generation who return do well for their salvation is near.
The Rebels in the tribes of Israel will know as before there is a price to pay when you reject God. 
I will slam down the Book of the Law of God in front of the rebels. 
I do not deny My Father because I know the price will be too high.
I do not sleep with so much death. 
My soul is awake and active in the world gently reminding people of the God forgotten.
I am in the Father and the Father is in me.
I can do nothing on my own.
Selah'





















Peace be with you
Pauline Maria

No comments: