Pages

Total Pageviews

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~
♥ Divine Justice, Global Peace and Healing ~ As it is written: The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth (Matthew 5:5) ♥

Monday 6 January 2020

A New Covenant: Tribes of Israel and Judah



A few years ago in prayer these words were revealed, while cupping the Holy Bible in my hands. In asking God what He wants me to know, this has been a learning process and not any attempt for prophesy. It is in this learning experience for understanding - all that has been given, validated and revealed is shared openly.  

“Behold, the days are coming, declares the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and the house of Judah, not like the covenant that I made with their fathers on the day when I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt, my covenant that they broke, though I was their husband, declares the Lord. But this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, declares the Lord: I will put my law within them, and I will write it on their hearts. And I will be their God, and they shall be my people. And no longer shall each one teach his neighbor and each his brother, saying, ‘Know the Lord,’ for they shall all know me, from the least of them to the greatest, declares the Lord. For I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.”
(Jeremiah 31:31-34)

When we sincerely pray for understanding and guidance, we can expect to sometimes get it wrong - yet in this experience, the precision of the word of God revealed is not easy to ignore. 

God knows who you are, where you live, what you are doing now in this very moment and all the moments before. Your entire life has been known and errors in judgement too. For all the pain and suffering so many people have experienced, it is in this time prayer becomes a private matter and asking for help from God too.

God will draw is near to him when we are ready...not before.

When we are ready then the real learning and guidance can be given - yet who is drawing near to who. Is it by our prayer that God is drawing us close....or that we are long prepared in this role...

One thing for certain there is no competition...

Many people do not talk to God because they do not feel worthy....Yet is this not for Him to decide. Do you know there are warnings not to harm the little ones - not to cause children to stumble....

And we are instructed to become like little children....




















The realisation is that God is watching over His children

God is the Father to the fatherless....

He knows what is going on ...

Peace be with you
Pauline Maria 

No comments: