Pages

Total Pageviews

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~
♥ Divine Justice, Global Peace and Healing ~ As it is written: The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth (Matthew 5:5) ♥

Sunday 27 December 2015

Jesus Heart to Heart, Soul to Soul 26th December 2013

The time was 1:20 am on the early hours of the 26th December quietly at home before sleeping, I asked Jesus what it is that he wanted me to know and began writing word for word, heart to heart, soul to soul what was given, finishing at 1:50 taking note of the date and times to identify scriptures later on.

Hear me dear one who sits alone to talk with me, it is with this intimacy that I seek with yourself. When we are together face to face we will know each other so well and you will feel relaxed in my company. 
For now you think of me often in the day as a woman waiting for her love to call - a connection we share that cannot be broken any more.
My friends are connected with me and each other and that is as it is and as it is meant to be for all time. The spiritual connection cannot be broken and as more people are gathered into the light, so it will be the Father will enlighten all in truth.
They can find me a line to call was once before; now through the heart and soul, people can talk with me. The ones who ignore this message let them be.
Everyone who belongs to me by choice belongs to you and each other as are family in truth. 
The elect who are chosen to serve me in truth include those who want to. 
The rest will fall by the wayside. 
Those who deceive will be exposed and the one who serves in truth will be told to take her place.
Such a people wait in anticipation for my arrival and yet I do not want glory, pomp and ceremony. I have never wanted what egos want to show off and I do not want to steal from people as they do with crimes against humanity - this amounts against them - those who pay the wages.
The serving of miracles and healing  is done by the sincere hearts.  The honouring of those who do not even like people is to glorify status...
The princess of micronation title got many honours that should have been saved for those who sincerely do right; and those who have no regard for honour easily exploit in the name of honour. 
Pauline the Nobility and noble birth is nothing to do with the title, but decency to do the right thing and the Aristocracy have known poverty, but the status cannot be taken away.
A fake princess with a title that is not with a recognised birthright to be my lady helper is only because the ego overlooked one thing.
There are laws and restrictions placed on me that I can break or change but I never had to. All I needed to do was to wait a while and wait again and this is with divine timing.
The world came into chaos with those who disregarded the right way and respecting the Holy Order. 
If the marriage is with love and souls who are brought together by the Father, he will watch over that union and the children born of the Children of God become his children too. 
It is easy in two generations, the children can belong knowingly to the Father and not subjects to those who reject the Law - but people must wake up and realise they are tested, as you are tested for obedience to The LORD. 
Today you will make another lady happy who has noble values and grace because she sought the simple holy way and does right by everyone. 
I do not need fakery in My Court of those who reject my law. My law is not my own it is by the divine instruction of the Father and a gentle way of forgiveness to those who search in truth - pray in truth and seek to do the will of the Father in truth to make this place a better world.
My helpers are many now and the chains are broken. 
The holds will be stopped and the Godless rule will be over forever more. 
This is all promised to the people. It will be done.
So when you seek the truth and ask for the truth - I will reveal. The Father will reveal and Providence will endure.
If you can see how easily I communicate with my people, imagine how frustrated are those who seek demons for company and to do their dirty work. 
All will be seen - everything foretold.  The exposure is soon.
She who is alive with the power of demons is dead in her soul. She does not care who lives or dies as long as she gets what she wants. She does not have me. She rejected me long ago.
My handmaiden knows economy and frugality - doing without to share with others. 
I do not want people to feel small next to one who has not grown at all.
So let the lessons begin. There will be tears and tantrums, threats and intimidation - give all these threats to God. 
When there is choosing of a helper by the Father is it for his purpose to preserve mankind. She who resents the laws of the Father thinks she can bypass the laws of life too.
Those who take a life will  have theirs taken in a way that cannot be foretold. 
Those who harm those who the Father has chosen to preserve the Jewish people will surely come to ruin - it is written. 
If they seek they will also find as so have you.
My love is boundless for all. 
I did not ask for anyone to hate me or you and we are hated by a few. 
Be strong in the LORD of Truth'

With the date and time the following scriptures reveal:

If Satan drives out Satan, he is divided against himself. How then can his kingdom stand? Matthew 12:26


Whoever serves me must follow me; and where I am, my servant also will be. My Father will honor the one who serves me. John 12:26

Our Kingdom Cannot Be Shaken
25See to it that you do not refuse Him who is speaking. For if those did not escape when they refused him who warned them on earth, much less will we escape who turn away from Him who warns from heaven. 26And His voice shook the earth then, but now He has promised, saying, "YET ONCE MORE I WILL SHAKE NOT ONLY THE EARTH, BUT ALSO THE HEAVEN." 27This expression, "Yet once more," denotes the removing of those things which can be shaken, as of created things, so that those things which cannot be shaken may remain. Hebrews 12:25-27

For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse. Romans 1:20

His mercy extends to those who fear him, from generation to generation. Luke 1:50

But thou shalt appoint the Levites over the tabernacle of testimony, and over all the vessels thereof, and over all things that belong to it: they shall bear the tabernacle, and all the vessels thereof; and they shall minister unto it, and shall encamp round about the tabernacle. Numbers 1:50

Of the Levites this is what is written:

He will sit as a refiner and purifier of silver; he will purify the Levites and refine them like gold and silver. Then the LORD will have men who will bring offerings in righteousness, Malachi 3:3


For the tithe of the people of Israel, which they present as a contribution to the LORD, I have given to the Levites for an inheritance. Therefore I have said of them that they shall have no inheritance among the people of Israel.” Numbers 18:24


The New Tablets of Stone
8At that time the LORD set apart the tribe of Levi to carry the ark of the covenant of the LORD, to stand before the LORD to serve Him and to bless in His name until this day9Therefore, Levi does not have a portion or inheritance with his brothers; the LORD is his inheritance, just as the LORD your God spoke to him.)  Deuteronomy 10:8-9

Before blaming anyone for what is happening in the world, we must seek the truth and pray to the one who will reveal the truth, whether in scriptures or with divine revelation or with Providence with the reminder that God really is the all seeing and all knowing. The Spirit of God within Jesus allows him to see clearly and know what is going on. If he is communicating with you - take note of the message he is giving. It might not be a personal message for you but a message that you can share openly to inspire faith, warn and offer the last chance for repentance - our silence serves no purpose.

Peace be with you
Pauline Maria


No comments: