Pages

Total Pageviews

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~
♥ Divine Justice, Global Peace and Healing ~ As it is written: The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth (Matthew 5:5) ♥

Monday 28 December 2015

The Lord and King's Message for This Generation

A few weeks ago I was with an elderly lady known for many years. She spoke again of her experience of seeing Jesus in a dream and giving her a message - instruction. 

Jesus asked her 'Little girl where is your bible?' - she went looking for the book that was always inside the library except in this time it was not there. He instructed her to go look for the Bible. Eventually she returned without the book and being very apologetic.

Jesus instructed her 'When you find your bible read Isaiah 43'

The dream took place when the lady was a teenager still. She had no idea what the future would bring or that she would be living in England...It was meant to be. 

In her experience, the lady crossed over water to arrive here. 

The exact time of when this dream took place could not be recollected, even when asking about what she was doing in her life at the time. It is quite possible the dream took place around the time I was born in 1960 and if that was the case it all makes sense.

The title of this article refers to this generation. Not a decade or two but an era...a time of 70 years is significant in the timing of the Lord connected with the people and Israel.

The message was given in KINGSTON - King's Town..

In Isaiah 43 it is written in it's entirety - as instructed to share.

1 But now thus says the LORD, he who created you, O Jacob, he who formed you, O Israel: "Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are mine. 
2When you pass through the waters I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you; when you walk through fire you shall not be burned, and the flame shall not consume you. 
3 For I am the LORD your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior. I give Egypt as your ransom, Ethiopia and Seba in exchange for you. 
4Because you are precious in my eyes, and honored, and I love you, I give men in return for you, peoples in exchange for your life. 
5 Fear not, for I am with you; I will bring your offspring from the east, and from the west I will gather you; 
6 I will say to the north, Give up, and to the south, Do not withhold; bring my sons from afar and my daughters from the end of the earth, 
7 every one who is called by my name, whom I created for my glory, whom I formed and made." 
8 Bring forth the people who are blind, yet have eyes, who are deaf, yet have ears! 
9 Let all the nations gather together, and let the peoples assemble. Who among them can declare this, and show us the former things? Let them bring their witnesses to justify them, and let them hear and say, It is true. 
10 "You are my witnesses," says the LORD, "and my servant whom I have chosen, that you may know and believe me and understand that I am He. Before me no god was formed, nor shall there be any after me. 
11 I, I am the LORD, and besides me there is no savior. 
12 I declared and saved and proclaimed, when there was no strange god among you; and you are my witnesses," says the LORD. 
13 "I am God, and also henceforth I am He; there is none who can deliver from my hand; I work and who can hinder it?" 
14 Thus says the LORD, your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel: "For your sake I will send to Babylon and break down all the bars, and the shouting of the Chalde'ans will be turned to lamentations. 
15 I am the LORD, your Holy One, the Creator of Israel, your King." 
16 Thus says the LORD, who makes a way in the sea, a path in the mighty waters, 
17 who brings forth chariot and horse, army and warrior; they lie down, they cannot rise, they are extinguished, quenched like a wick:
18 "Remember not the former things, nor consider the things of old. 
19 Behold, I am doing a new thing; now it springs forth, do you not perceive it? I will make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert. 
20 The wild beasts will honor me, the jackals and the ostriches; for I give water in the wilderness, rivers in the desert, to give drink to my chosen people, 
21 the people whom I formed for myself that they might declare my praise. 
22 "Yet you did not call upon me, O Jacob; but you have been weary of me, O Israel! 
23 You have not brought me your sheep for burnt offerings, or honored me with your sacrifices. I have not burdened you with offerings, or wearied you with frankincense. 
24 You have not bought me sweet cane with money, or satisfied me with the fat of your sacrifices. But you have burdened me with your sins, you have wearied me with your iniquities. 
25 "I, I am He who blots out your transgressions for my own sake, and I will not remember your sins. 
26 Put me in remembrance, let us argue together; set forth your case, that you may be proved right. 
27 Your first father sinned, and your mediators transgressed against me. 
28 Therefore I profaned the princes of the sanctuary, I delivered Jacob to utter destruction and Israel to reviling.'

A few weeks ago a book came to my attention - with Isaiah in the title. I knew instinctively this was a book reminding me that the words written in the Book of Isaiah are for now. The book has been 'borrowed' by someone who has not returned it, so I have not got the details to refer to see if  I can meet with the author...and that is OK> 

In history Jesus walked on water...In history Jesus was on a boat and so to dream of Jesus on a boat in this timeline - the reminder of the flood became emphasised.  

In the ancient times, God saved the people out of the hands of the oppressive ruler - And fate had it that Moses would be sent in a basket by a river by his mother who prayed that he would be safe from being killed. Moses was raised in the Royal Palace where the enemy of the people lived. As an adult Moses, learned of the Pharaohs instruction to kill all the new born baby boys - After Moses fled Egypt, God sent him back to go rescue the people - but that Pharoah was not prepared to let the people go free for a long time.

The destruction that is foretold might be connected with the one who is adversely ruling over the people refusing to give up power...but they will. They will be forced to.

26Disaster will come upon disaster and rumor will be added to rumor; then they will seek a vision from a prophet, but the law will be lost from the priest and counsel from the elders27'The king will mourn, the prince will be clothed with horror, and the hands of the people of the land will tremble. According to their conduct I will deal with them, and by their judgments I will judge them. And they will know that I am the LORD.'" Ezekiel 7:26-27

In her Christmas speech this year, the Queen Identified the book of John and it is in this most important book that we will find the truths documented in history and her role being succeeded by someone who God chooses as this is the Law of God over the Israelites - the House of Israel. The books of John also identify the 7 Churches of Asia too.

Not everyone knows their ancestry or their God given birthright. Not everyone is permitted to live under the authority of God in England - actually it has been refused. Justice is repeatedly refused too - this is with sending evidence several times. But to force someone into a court with corrupt evidence to cause them to lose and become homeless - this decision against any people is one that is not excusable and invites correction. 

It is not known if the war mongers might wake to find their homes destroyed to become
 homeless...Something is going to happen...The King will mourn and the prince will be clothed in horror....Why will the people in the land tremble? What will God do?

We know about the floods and they might get worse.

A dream has shown massive landslides too.

Stay strong in the Lord - the battle that is taking place will be won by him. Ephesians 6 invites you to put on your whole armour of God - know your body and soul belong to him and stay in that focus no matter what. It is difficult..But it is also written something else.

No weapon formed against you shall prosper,
And every tongue which rises against you in judgment
You shall condemn.
This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord,
And their righteousness is from Me,”
Says the Lord. Isaiah 54:17

Peace be with you
Pauline Maria

No comments: