Pages

Total Pageviews

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~
♥ Divine Justice, Global Peace and Healing ~ As it is written: The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth (Matthew 5:5) ♥

Wednesday 24 January 2018

'My Helpers Are Burdened with Responsibilities' Message (2) 23rd January 2018



After a few hours sleep a message continued to be given:

Message 23rd January 2018.
Start time 18:32
End time 18:59

And then you will know when I am done you rebellious ones. 
My helpers are burdened with responsibilities, They bear for me and keep loyalty to me or they would collapse into a heap of nothingness. They continue their lives in trust not altering a word; and be careful of cursing the Jews who you know nothing of - you rebels. 
There are many persecuted today and in this struggle, for their love of Christ is great, yet their allegiance to the lawmakers and preservers of the people placed conditions on them. 
Will they obey those who corrupt the law of something not secure, or will they seek me diligently in their heart and soul?
I allow evil to happen for a while and I allow the law to be corrupted too but not before everyone is put to the test. 
You knew the wars were lies and yet many of you were silent while brothers and sisters lost their lives. You fear death before preserving your own soul; saith the Lord Almighty and so I will show you the arrogant ones are not ruling this world by my Holy Order of appointment. 
I did not give my Holy Spirit to abuse and oppress  people; and the persecutions of people are by influence and order of command. 
The price is  high to reject me my children.
Your own father did not listen to my warnings said the Lord. 
What will come will come and what will be done will be done to take back my people and many will be killed.
Many are under the influence of provocation to take their own lives. 
Pray for these people. pray for these souls who are weak in the world even though they look confident and strong. 
Pray to the Almighty One over and over that he may preserve you in His Son. 
Pray that people find me willingly  and not forced to recite scripture to live; for there is no promise to be preserved without harm. 
You are a soul family and the people of the book are written. The inheritance is secure. The Father Almighty will not be defied any more.
They might kill the body, they cannot kill the soul - remember this. 
Your life is to learn for a time and correct what is wrong. 
You helpers were healers and praying people; and you firefighters risk your life without considering the cause. The arson for gains is the same foundation of the murderous holocaust of those who did not surive.
They live boastfully to amount more and more while selling defective products. 
Tell me my people; when I already know - a government who reject the healer and intercessor for prayer - why do they protect those who do my people so much wrong? 
They do not fear. They want gains that is all. 
They fear being killed, while my people are killed. And there is a plummeting society who fear their government of evil deeds untold. 
The good they do masks the evil deed said and done.
Well I know all, said the Lord, I am the Alpha and the Omega
They want to rule Greece and yet they are not Greek at all. 
They did not bring forth my original word in Christ and  through the anointed one, the truth of his love and mercy is because hatred and rage with the want to kill cannot be found in him. 
He weeps. He cries for the people and asks for mercy of mankind and he warns and warns. If you belong to Christ, it is written: if you follow him give everything up of selfish want and needs to keep the wants and more going. 
Follow with a clean heart and he will guide you in truth and righteousness. He transforms hearts and lives with his love, but if you hurt and hate, how can he reach you?
If you fear man you cannot understand the power of the Almighty One. He brought you out of Egypt before and gave you new laws and statutes. The greatest of all to love one another.
I am The Almighty and I will not send you to war that you lose your sou
The legions of armies are waiting.
Trust in the Lord and in the end whether you survive or not, your soul will be reborn into a new day. 
Do not fear. The enemy thrives on fear.
Love one another as Christ loves you and let transgressions go. 
Do not avenge or seek revenge for this battle belongs to The Lord says the Almighty One of all.'

With the times scriptures are also identified:
 
This was to fulfil what Jesus had said when he indicated the kind of death he was to die. (John  18:32)

“Then the master called the servant in. ‘You wicked servant,’ he said, ‘I canceled all that debt of yours because you begged me to. (Matthew 18:32)

For I take no pleasure in the death of anyone, declares the Sovereign Lord. Repent and live! (Ezekiel 18:32)

Strongs Concordence 1859 - a generation.

1859 - The Year of Grace 

‘Grant, O God, we beseech Thee, a still greater outpouring of Thy Spirit upon our country and dominions; so as to cause a deep and wide revival of a living faith in Christ, working by love and bringing forth all the fruits of the Spirit … Be to our country a wall of fire around her and the glory in the midst of her’.

https://www.evangelical-times.org/24470/1859-the-year-of-grace

Peace be with you
Pauline Maria
18:59

No comments: