Pages

Total Pageviews

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~
♥ Divine Justice, Global Peace and Healing ~ As it is written: The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth (Matthew 5:5) ♥

Friday 26 January 2018

Who Can Stop The Truth When It is Written? Message 24th January 2018



Message 24th January 2018
Start time 4:05 am
End time 4:23 am

'I will write, I will write, I will write through you; tell them this. Read over my words and see how I long prepared this vessel of truth.
She was not ready to take notice of her process and My Word not known to her this way before. She heard many warnings and directions. Sometimes she took notice; sometimes she did not but always she knew my voice; saith the Spirit of the Lord and so it is.
I will continue to use you as a vessel of truth and my guiding light will shine on you says the Lord.
Bring my children love to remind them of the one who loves eternally.
I am the Lord of the everlasting kingdom; and My Son is My Heir and husband of his betrothed one. 
Who can stop the truth when it is written?
Let My Son love you as you have never known love before. Your love is in abundance and your care too.
You worry too much sometimes when the rewards you gain by the Grace I have given to you, you know the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit as one.
In this mystery you explain in your writing I gave though My Son. And if they are confused may their minds be eager to understand. 
The way is not easy but the rewards are evidently preserving souls and you dear one have been preserved for The Kingdom. 
As I bless you with Hope in Me knowing I hear your call - let your ways be far from evil and the intentions of the devil to harm My People.
Love, Love, Love. Your children are many and your people who love you are growing in numbers too.
There will be a cheer and you will cry tears of gladness; this time knowing the fight and endurance of time was worth it; for you are a Deborah and an Esther and a Magdalene all rolled into one. 
As you begin to unravel more of the truth about history more will make sense.
The Judgement coming on the earth is to warn never to provoke God again; and the Lord your God knows your heart and what you will do.
Let me deal with what I must deal with and remember when Judgement comes it will be justified. They will not forget me again and the rebels will never rebel again.
I am a disciplined Father who corrects, rebukes, nurtures and sanctifies My People. If they want a loving Father then they know what they must do.
Stop destroying My Kingdom. Stop destroying My People saith the Lord.
Thank you dear one for trusting me for without you this would not be possible. Where you are Holy Orthodoxy will shine again and the world will understand the light given to the world.
The Holy Spirit of Truth reigns forever'

The following scriptures are identified with the times:

From the throne came flashes of lightning, rumblings and peals of thunder. In front of the throne, seven lamps were blazing. These are the seven spirits[a] of God. (Revelation 4:5)

See, I have taught you decrees and laws as the Lord my God commanded me, so that you may follow them in the land you are entering to take possession of it. (Deuteronomy 4:5)

And to the one who does not work but believes in him who justifies the ungodly, his faith is counted as righteousness, (Romans 4:5)

And the LORD will create over the whole habitation of mount Zion, and over her assemblies, a cloud and smoke by day, and the shining of a flaming fire by night; for over all the glory shall be a canopy. (Isaiah 4:5) 

Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it. (Proverbs 4:43)

And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues and preaching the Gospel of the Kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people. (Matthew 4:23)

Yet the time is coming, and is now here, when true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth. Indeed, the Father is looking for people like that to worship him.  (John 4:23)

Peace be with you
Pauline Maria

No comments: