Pages

Total Pageviews

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~
♥ Divine Justice, Global Peace and Healing ~ As it is written: The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth (Matthew 5:5) ♥

Wednesday 24 January 2018

'You Are Insructed' 'I Am the Alpha And The Omega' Message 23rd January 2018



After sleeping with overwhelming tiredness inbetween writing messages and answering emails, in this last 24 hours I am being revived to write. The latest message came in the early hours of the morning - 10 hours ago.

Message 23rd January 2018
Start time 1:33 am
End time 2:08

'And so it is, saith the Lord. I will do what I said I will do and you will do what you are instructed to - no more. When it is done as it is written, then they will know I am the alpha and the omega, the beginning and the end saith the Lord.
I will rescue my little my little ones from the snare of the evil one and their souls preserved in me forever. I will lose not one of them.
But the rebels, liars and adulterers who say they are Jews who are not because you cannot be a Jew unless you belong to the Lord God Almighty and abide by My Will and My Laws; they will know I am the Lord and they will come begging forgiveness for what they have done.
The Lord forgives - the Lord forgets.
He is the one who blots out transgressions; and you my dear are not in a position to call out the law on this matter.
The Lord forgives you again and again for serving him in truth but you did not complete all you are called to do.
Do it with gladness because the Lord your God is good to all who turn to him for Mercy and guidance. Do it for the Lord is using you to show those who pretend they are superior have nothing to be superior for. 
Their loftiness is far from me. 
Do it to show I will choose the lowliest of all - the sinner and a woman and lead her in righteousness. And if I, the Lord can lead you in righteousness - they all have a choice to do the same and not ignore your calling. 
Yes I have chosen you for this purpose for you were born to be mine - but the blocks by the Jews called for a detour. 
You tried many years ago to be an inspired helper and were taken off course by jealous rivals.  And then you were inspired to write and the jealousy of you unknown to the one who masks as mine and a superior glory at times, she with her husband sabotaged my plan for the people in your land.
You were not sure then of the task you were given; When I gave you my word you did not proceed as written. 
The words you are given are to share to write and there are many who can relate to your experiences. 
Many are tired and weary. May are weak but do not take pills; and do not take antidepressants if they are forced on you.
You have a medical and spiritual condition where you are not as nourished as you could be and you are under spiritual attack constantly. 
Do not fear them who can harm the body but cannot kill the soul for your soul is not theirs to decide what to do with. 
The demons have entered the workforce of the nations and the demons are hungry to kill too. The influence of evil prevails over your land and also the good. 
The demons suck life out of people and want life to consume. You really do not need to know about these things; and to slay the demons takes skill. 
Let the Lord Almighty do it. 
Let the Lord Almighty deal with these cretins and rebels.
Pray to the Lord, Pray to the Lord Almighty and declare He is yours - You belong to Him. The Father of all souls souls eternity has come and the living immortal soul knows what he must do too. 
To rescue people, His prayer is more powerful of all and He will do what I ask of him to do, saith the Lord of Hosts, the Spirit of Truth.
I see you weak as you pray and sleep and as you lay there in your nothingness of being totally empty of agenda now. Totally weakened to plan anything of your own. Totally left to the hands of the Almighty and for this I thank the evil one and the ones who are rebels and traitors to My law.
You lost the kingdom because you would not serve Justice at all; and you kill my innocent children to further your cause - you murderous minds who trust the devil. 
Well see who I trust to deliver My Word in the world.
See who gathers my people and see how I will gather My helpers so that they know they are not alone with what they are called. 
See I chose the poor who do not earn a penny because you made it impossible for her to thrive in the way she was called - to help you all.
You chose the way of oppression and robbing me saith the Lord. Did you provide for my table? Where is the food you will give?
You ministers of religion who live in a house provided and a wage - do you see what I give yet you are silent not helping and learning the way.
You want to be on a pedestal - but who is sincere?
I have a man helper who listens and understands the way of love, care and compassion. His heart is with the Lord of the ages and he loves Jesus, his Son who I am the one who speaks to his helper.
I am the Spirit of Truth and all will know me in the end.
All will know whether I say turn right or turn left.
I will be done when I am done and not before
The earth shakes and then there will be famine and hunger for the Lord will be so great, How many will find me are already chosen.  
Learn to submit to the truth people and obey the Lord Almighty. 
It is done!'

Of the times given the scriptures are identified:

"But he who listens to me shall live securely And will be at ease from the dread of evil." )Proverbs 1:33)

I did not recognize Him [as the Messiah], but He who sent me to baptize in water said to me, ‘He upon whom you see the Spirit descend and remain, this One is He who baptizes with the Holy Spirit.’ (John 1:33)

and he will reign over Jacob’s descendants forever; his kingdom will never end.” (Luke 1:33)

That evening after sunset the people brought to Jesus all the sick and demon-possessed. The whole town gathered at the door, and Jesus healed many who had various diseases. He also drove out many demons, but he would not let the demons speak because they knew who he was. (Mark 1:32-34)

For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God—(Ephesians 2:8)

There were some shepherds in that part of the country who were spending the night in the fields, taking care of their flocks (Luke 2:8)

If you really fulfill the royal law according to the Scripture, "You shall love your neighbor as yourself," you do well; but if you show partiality, you commit sin, and are convicted by the law as  transgressors. (James 2:8-9)

Peace be with you
Pauline Maria

No comments: