Pages

Total Pageviews

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~
♥ Divine Justice, Global Peace and Healing ~ As it is written: The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth (Matthew 5:5) ♥

Tuesday 23 January 2018

'Two Turtle Doves..Partridge Pear Tree' - PASSPORT Message 21st January 2018



Something happened just before this message that is reason for the title.

While looking out of my window, in a tree two silver doves were perched on the same branch. What came to mind at 13:31 were the words:

'Two turtle doves ....and a partridge in a pear tree'

Two years ago I bought two pear trees with Jesus in mind that have yet to bear fruit. His name came up in argument with someone trying to talk me out of buying fruit trees. And I said at the time 'if Jesus was standing in front of you - would you argue with him and the reply was No of course not....'
So yes they were bought in his name at the time they were given a discounted price tag - without mentioning Jesus; still the intention remained..

Remembering this experience and this days message, again I was reminded of the song lyrics with two turtle doves and a partridge in a pear tree.


"Twelve Days of Christmas" is an English Christmas carol thought to be French in origin. The carol was published in England in 1780 without music. An arrangement for the chant was composed by English composer Frederic Austin in 1909, who first introduced the now familiar prolongation of the verse "five gold rings"

On the first day of Christmas
my true love sent to me:
A Partridge in a Pear Tree
On the second day of Christmas
my true love sent to me:
Two Turtle Doves
and a Partridge in a Pear Tree


To continue with the message following shortly afterwards

Message 21st January 2018
Time start 13:34
Time end 14:09

My love,  sweet love, of sorrow you are in your situation. 
Keep looking at me in your heart and keep your focus on the Creator of Mankind My Father who is your Father too.
I will be done with you soon so you suffer no more in the land of the Godless but hold on dear a little longer. Let them see because they are all tested what they will do. When the pillow of snow falls in their lives, some jump joyfully; some do not. I will remind them who I am and they are traitors neglecting my word.
They who are Christians who claim to belong to me will come to you. Now where are they to help you and offer to help?
Are there any at all? No! They are preoccupied and blind.
Eight weeks I left you with water pouring into your house and no one knocked on your door to ask if you were OK and needed help. Eight weeks. And the one who claims to be a Christian you asked for help (a roofer) who used excuses instead of honesty, he did not want to help and had no regard for the urgency. His Christian heart failed him over and over.
You are living in a land where people have heart problems and yet your heart stops and starts because the Father starts it again.
You could die and yet your neighbours  would not notice either. In your suffering their lives are better; and in their loneliness they do not have God. 
They neglected the Father and the Son and this is why they are not with you fighting  your cause and strengthening themselves at the same time.
They perish in their heartlessness and live like zombies  - wanting life and yet neglecting  he who gives life.
You are drained with no sustenance from life.
I fill you with my life and love and that is why despite circumstances, you can still smile and reach out to other people.
The world drains your well dry - I fill the well.
You sustain with prayer - I sustain you with My word.
The Godless system will be at ease taking everything from you and give nothing back  but torment and sorrow. 
The Court of Injustice is not mine at all.
The Great Pretender is here and the one who loves me does not go against me. 
They do not want to give up the role of adoration and wealth that is not even theirs to keep - so they will be hated by the people. Watch and see how hearts turn against them who are rebels to the world of the Holy Order. 
You can do nothing to change those who are doomed to destruction but you can be there for me. Shine a light for me and be a beacon of hope for I did not go to find anyone else like I did you. 
They who pretend to be Christians - do they seek me in your land? Do they know where I am? 
I have made myself known to show I cannot be controlled. One day I can be here or there or in another land. I do not have a passport that they know of, in fact they know nothing of me at all. 
The Queen has no Passport so my Queen must not have a document of restriction. My Queen is above the law of man over that land where you live. 
So who are you dear one?
My Princess you wait patiently knowing something is going on. You are aware of the catastrophe that is coming upon this earth. 
The terror people see with the plans of man, with armies even training children for war conditions - to fight my enemies? 
God already knows and already forewarns.
My dear, you were raised to know refinement and then thrown on the floor and hated. They chose the way of war instead. 
My refining heart is connected with everyone who turns to me, to love, heal, forgive and transform lives. 
The one who pretends to be Christian and yet behind closed doors with his wife and children I am far from his heart and they know he is faking himself to impress. They glorify the earthly father and not The Father in heaven. 
Their egos are huge; their hearts and minds not humble. 
They use my name for self praise instead of seeking me in truth and know I am with them 24/7 hours in a day.
They are either spiritually connected with me or not.
You are spiritually connected with me. I hear your prayers and know your dilemmas. There will be a day when you will worry no more.
I am going to take care of everything for my righteous ones.
First the wrath is coming and the shake up and the armies and I will see who serves me or not. 
I need no vigilante minds. Do not revenge I will avenge' saith the Lord and I will avenge those who hurt my handmaiden saith the Lord.
So rest in me and know I know the reason for your paralysis to write for me saith the Lord.  I know everything that is going on.
Sleep well my dear and rest. Wake up replenished with my word. I give this to you to share freely.'
With the times scriptures are also identified:
Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away (Mark 13:31)

A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.  By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” John 13:34-35

A third angel followed them and said in a loud voice: “If anyone worships the beast and its image and receives its mark on their forehead or on their hand, they, too, will drink the wine of God’s fury, which has been poured full strength into the cup of his wrath. They will be tormented with burning sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and of the Lamb. Revelation 14:9-10
 
and he who invited you both will come and say to you, ‘Give your place to this person,’ and then you will begin with shame to take the lowest place. (Luke 14:9)

The LORD will be king over the whole earth. On that day there will be one LORD, and his name the only name. (Zechariah 14:9)

Finally the number 8 is highlighted twice in the message. Number eight is on its side a symbol for infinity. Upright as it is shown is how it was written at the time of the message which is a reminder of as above so below. 

What comes from heaven is known about in heaven. And what is on earth from heaven is made known; for all that is known was long foretold. There was also snow fall. 

Peace be with you
Pauline Maria

No comments: