Pages

Total Pageviews

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~
♥ Divine Justice, Global Peace and Healing ~ As it is written: The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth (Matthew 5:5) ♥

Friday 12 April 2024

Taking 5 minutes away from everything that causes stress....Join me in this insightful experience

Recorded on location, in the heart of England.  Taking five minutes away from everything that causes stress.... join me in this insightful experience

FIVE MINUTES FOR YOU 




This is the direct video link https://youtu.be/2mIoXgN2DTA

Thank you for joining me in this experience and for being here.

While I am Spiritual - My intention to study to assist healing and empower people is not just to help build confidence to overcome limitations, but to reach their personal potential too. Sharing insight, life lessons and experience is without false hope. With learning valuable life lessons, the illusion is peeled away. My professional training includes Diplomas in holistic health therapies, counselling, psychotherapy, hypnosis and hypnotherapy, therapeutic dream analysis, business performance coaching also training with certificates: suicide and self harm awareness, conflict management and mediation. I live with one principle, if I can make a positive difference even to one person, this fragile life is not wasted. Thank you for your prayers, support and encouragement too. Yours Sincerely Pauline Maria

No comments: