Total Pageviews

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~
♥ Campaigning for global peace, healing and taking care of the world we live in ♥

Wednesday, 24 September 2014

Jesus Heart to Heart Sunday 21st September

There have been delays and obstacles to writing message

This is the message I was given written down word for word. Following this I will include specific Holy Scripture that I was guided to locate. This message was given after my dream seeing Jesus on a boat and arriving on the Holy Land, with the children saying 'The Messiah has come' - identifying Him.

For myself personally, in all messages and guidance by the Holy Spirit and through Jesus Christ, when God, the Father wants me to know something He is very specific and communicates in dreams.

With my focus on Jesus I asked for what he wants me to know:

My sweet one, you are impatient with me and yet you wait patiently. I have shown you the truth now so you can see my return is imminent with reason to correct what is wrong. A great number suffer because of ignorance and yet trust is given to the few who can be responsible. Trust in me dear one because I have placed my trust in you Pauline. Let the light shine forth now.
Even though you are not good in health, I will restore your rightful place as my servant and helper with love for me as I am grateful for this. The people will remember me once more and through me remember The Father of all.
Darling I thank you for this and so we go on and conquer with love and not fear. We uplift the souls to where they are meant to be - not lost souls that are guided to be to a place of no return.
Thank you dear one. Thank you from the Father and he is sorry you suffered so harshly but you were always going to become stronger in your spirit, even if your heart is feeling pain. 
Let go and let the light from the heavens do the rest. Give me your hand dear one and I will lift you up again. How you need me but yet did not call for me except to help heal and save humanity.
So many suffer and will return once they realise I have never gone too far without leaving my loved ones with people who can be trusted to take care of them. 
Your prayer has been much needed in this difficult time. Hang on dear one. The war is not over but the battle will be won by the light because the shadows cannot hide any more. There is no where to run and hide any more and the evil one will be whipped into the right way or banished forever. 
They will cry out of fear and yet their terror to people is inexcusable. 
Let the perpetrators of abuse be frightened and the evil perish as I have written.This will be for what must be done is with warnings given long ago. There are warnings not to harm my anointed ones - my helpers and you are one. 
Trust in me dear and rest now because you are exhausted. The holiday you need now will be a period of peace in your life and then the work begins again. I need you to shine a light for me and light the lamps and hearts of people - tell them to do the same.
Love the stranger and teach love and then the stranger will know love. This is the message of the new generation. Show care to remind people how to care and feel compassion, for a wave of love flows when compassion is felt. 
Sweet one be gentle on yourself now and then you will be able to give the same advise to other people. In this brave new world I seek gentle hearts.

The Holy Scripture I was guided to find after this:

But the Lord the God of Israel, that seeth all things, struck him with an incurable and an invisible plague. For as soon as he had ended these words, a dreadful pain in his bowels came upon him, and bitter torments of the inner parts.
And indeed very justly, seeing he had tormented the bowels of others with many and new torments, albeit he by no means ceased from his malice.
 Moreover being filled with pride, breathing out fire in his rage against the Jews, and commanding the matter to be hastened, it happened as he was going with violence that he fell from the chariot, so that his limbs were much pained by a grievous bruising of the body.
 Thus he that seemed to himself to command even the waves of the sea, being proud above the condition of man, and to weigh the heights of the mountains in a balance, now being cast down to the ground, was carried in a litter, bearing witness to the manifest power of God in himself:
So that worms swarmed out of the body of this man, and whilst he lived in sorrow and pain, his flesh fell off, and the filthiness of his smell was noisome to the army.
And the man that thought a little before he could reach to the stars of heaven, no man could endure to carry, for the intolerable stench.
 And by this means, being brought from his great pride, he began to come to the knowledge of himself, being admonished by the scourge of God, his pains increasing every moment.
And when he himself could not now abide his own stench, he spoke thus: It is just to be subject to God, and that a mortal man should not equal himself to God. 2 Maccabees 9:5-12
We do not know who is the man!
The situation in England is that still REFUSE to recognise the God given Right and Obligation to be obedient to be subject to God. In England man in his arrogance has changed the laws even to go against God. As officials have said this land is ruled by dark forces - Who has made a pact with Satan?
The illegal wars --wars based on lies. If any King or Queen is sincerely a subject to God they would also clearly be able to deliver the Word of God if they are anointed by the Holy Spirit and would not tolerate a system in place that is persistently violating people and breaking all the Holy Laws
Sacred Majesty - to Serve and Interpret the Laws of God. To serve is to deliver the word - to listen to instruction and share this accordingly.
Peace be with you
Pauline Maria


No comments: